They died for real!

4th December 2021
Sara's POV:

"Sara! Sara wake up" I heard a voice beside me, "its been a day Reece I think we should call for help" I recognized the voices. I was hot and sweaty and my face felt sticky like I'd been crying my eyes flickered open, I was looking into James and Reece's eyes, "she's awake" James said happily, "Sara you've been asleep for a whole day, its 4pm, you were crying and even screaming and talking" Reece said slightly worried, I looked at them both and then engulfed them in a massive hug, they looked confused, "what was that for?" Reece asked, "nothing. I love you... Both" I smiled kissing their cheeks, before getting up and walking off.

We all went out for tea that night at 7pm, it was just me Sam and the boys, I kept smiling that the dream I'd had wasn't real, "I've got everyone presents" I smiled, "even me!" Sam said looking up at me, "even you Sam-" "what are they. Give me mine I wanna open mine first" James rushed, I chuckled and lifted the bag on the table, "but it isn't Christmas yet" Sam smiled, "these are early presents but I'm getting you some more" I nodded, they all opened their presents, "its a panda! A cuddly freaking panda! I love it more than myself!" James said hugging it, "read the labels" I smiled, "To Casey Love you lots and lots and lots thanks for being more than a friend when I needed you love Sara" Casey read out, he had received a cuddly tiger, "Aww Sara thats adorable thank you I'll give you a hug" Casey said getting up and hugging me, "thank you" he smiled, "your welcome" I chuckled.

The other Boys also thanked me and hugged me and James and Jake wouldn't stop playing with theirs through desert, "what were these for something must have happened?" Reece asked smiling, "nothing. I just love you and never wanna loose you" I said pecking his cheek.

Though in my head I could hear a constant thud of one name it was never leaving because neither were they.

Lucy. Lucy. Lucy. Lucy.

Short Chapter...
I'm so horrid aha so I decided that cute picture of Reece would cheer you up (he's been eating something he has a weird tongue xx

THEY DIDN'T DIE SORRY GUYS FOR PUTTING YOU THROUGH THAT HOPE IT WASN'T TO MUCH SORRYYYYY! xx

Please vote and comment xx

Love Sara xx
Love Stereo Kicks xx