Rara Save The Day!

Reese's POV:
I wasn't feeling at all positive about this week. I kept crying in rehearsals. Some times not a lot but I'd still cry because I had little faith in myself.

I was going over Unconditionally and felt my throat start to ache from holding back my tears. It was irritating that I couldn't get through a song without crying. Finally I couldn't hold it back any longer and tears started to fall. Sara could tell and indicated for the music to stop. Reece was with her so it was twice as embarrassing.

"Reese come here" Sara said calmly, I walked down wiping my eyes, "I'm so sorry" I said crying, "there's nothing to be sorry about Reese. We're here to help you. Plus I've got Reece with me and he's good with comforting speeches. He knows what you're going through" she told me smiling.

Me, Sara and Reece all sat on the judges panel, I sat in a chair as did Sara and Reece sat on the panel itself.

"Reese there is obviously something wrong and I know you told me that it was the fear of going home this week but is there something more to it?" Sara asked. Truth be told I was getting some stick on twitter for Rosalynn being in the bottom two last week. People were saying that it should have been me and not her. Rosalyn was hurt by what people had said as me and her were really good friends and she'd told everyone to back off.

"Honestly. There is. I've been getting stick on twitter for Rosa,yen being in the bottom two" I admitted, Sara nodded, "what have they been saying?" Sara asked, "that I'm not as good as her. That I should have been in the bottom two. Which is probably true" I cried more again, Sara hugged me, "shh, shh. Don't say or think that. There is a reason she was in the bottom two and you weren't. Because the public voted for you more than they did Rosalyn. Which obviously means you're the better contestant. I was gutted that Rosalyn was in the bottom two last week because it was one of my acts. But no one deserves to be in this competition as much as you do and the public don't see that. You're an amazing contestant and person. Don't listen to what the haters say because they don't know you" Sara smiled at me, I did feel better. I nodded.

"And Reese if you're feeling like this is your week to go don't let that phase you. You can't let it. I know this situation. If you think you're going to go make that be your motivation to work harder. To show the public that you deserve this. Make your bad thoughts become the reason those big notes come out better, Overcome fear. Push above the hate. If you make those bad thoughts be your motivation to better, your reason for wanting to work harder, then there's no stopping you. And no way that you will go home this week" Reece said to me, his little speech made me feel better. He was right. I had to overcome this fear and allow it to make me work harder. It's something I can do and I WILL do it, I nodded, "Thank you. Both of you. I feel loads better" I smiled at them, "come on big hug" Sara said before me her and Reece all hugged. "Now get your booty up there and sing" Sara chuckled.

Sara's POV:

She got up and performed. She did everything we asked and she gave a spellbinding rehearsal. She was the best contestant in this show. There was no doubt about that. All these years and I'd never know how good she could sing.

"She's amazing" Reece smiled at me, I nodded, "Reese you do that this weekend and you'll get through. I'll make sure of it" I smiled at her. She nodded and smiled then walked off, "she's going all the way" Reece smiled at me, "I hope so" I nodded, "she's better than you" Reece chuckled, "which means she's better than you too" I smirked before kissing him, "we still bully each other" Reece chuckled, I nodded, "you deserve it" I smiled as he kissed me again.

Naww heartwarming chat from Rara there cute x Listen to them take in their advice its real dude xx

Please vote and comment xx

Love Sara xx

Long live Stereo Kicks xx