Week 8

Ok so I'm going to start by saying I'm finally in college and that I'm sorry I've not updated in what seems like years although I really don't think anyone cares as my writing is just getting worse and worse by the minute this will be a shit chapter so prepare yourselves x

Sara's POV:

So week eight. Quarter finals week. The week stereo kicks left week, if you catch my drift. Today is a scary day, 5 acts left and quite frankly all of them are very tense. Especially Reese.

3 acts in and triple bass were next. "James introduce your act please" Tristan smiled at him, "ok so all SK fans know this week well but my boys will have victory, it is Triple Bass!"
They came on and sang, beautiful life by union j, which Jaymi's was miming with them on the panel. Also Sam obviously knew the song off by heart.
"Well boys I really hope you don't get kicked off this week, it is not time for you to leave us yet, as proof of that performance and a great version of our song by the way, especially Sam and your guitar" Jaymi's smiled at them.
....
Reese was on next with her first song and I was so nervous after the episode this week, as long as she pulls through the song I'm okay, jeez I'm nervous.

She made it through the song and as soon as she finished she started crying, all us judges stood and applauded her, she deserved it, this girl has the voice of a super super star she's awesome.

Triple bass' second song was smile by r5 and Reese's second song was love me like you do both were amazing.

After the show everyone went back to there dressing rooms, I immediately started crying. I didn't know what was wrong with me. Why am I in love with James. That's right I said it. I'm in love with him and that's not the worst part. I don't think I love Reece anymore.
Results
I had been feeling the same all day. Shit. I wanted a clear head, I wanted to feel about Reece like I do about James. I want to love Reece. Not have to. I honestly just think it's easier to sleep sometimes. Or, be a lesbian. Honestly I don't know what to do. If I was a lesbian I wouldn't have a problem being around boys all the time, honestly I'm considering this.
I was on stage with my two remaining acts, Rosalyn and Reese, I hugged them both, and assured them everything was going to be ok.

"First act through is... Triple bass" they screamed and ran off while pointing to James.
"Second act through is... Lewis"
"Ok so, Reese, Rosalyn and Sunday skyline one of you is leaving today" Tristan sighed,
Reese buried her head into my neck and I hugged her with one arm.
"The final act safe to next weeks semi final is... ... Reese!" She hadn't quite heard and I shook her, "your through" I smiled at her, she covered her mouth and walked off.

In the bottom two, Rosalyn my act was sent home, James held my hand in support and I felt my spine tingle and my stomach flutter. Thank god he doesn't know what I'm thinking.
After talking to Rosalyn, I went back to my dressing room and sat down, I started crying into my hands, there was a knock at my door, "not now Reece" I sobbed, "it's not Reece" James said poking his head in, "oh right. Come in" I sighed, "hey. What's up" I smiled at James, "nothing, just thinking that my marriage could be coming to an end" he shrugged, "oh god, why" I sighed, "I don't know. She's just having second thoughts" he shrugged, "she's not the only one" I muttered, a little to loud, "seriously? You?" He asked, I nodded. "Why?" He shrugged, "not important" I shrugged, "have you talked to Reece?" He shrugged, "nope. So don't tell him" I warned, "I would never" James shrugged, I smiled at him and thanked him. I couldn't help but look at him, his hair was perfect as usual, his face was perfect as usual, his nose was on point as usual. Don't ask I really like his nose.

Reece then walked in, "hey" Reece looked at us confused, "hey" I smiled, James smiled at him to, "everyone is looking rather depressed in here" Reece chuckled, "it's nothing" I smiled at him, I stood up and hugged him, tight. I could feel his heart beat against me, he hugged me back. "What's wrong sweetheart" he said kissing the top of my head, "nothing. Just hold me" I mumbled into his chest.

Ok so that was shit but yeah the thing is I love James Graham more than Reece Bibby now and this is affecting me ahaha but I'll push it aside as best I can I will make this have a happy ending... Hopefully. I'm so sorry if this is super shit but I'm trying my best seriously I am xx
Please vote and comment please please please just tell me I'm shit and whatever x
Love Sara x
Long live stereo kicks xx