House Searching

I decided we needed smut so there is smut in this chapter be warned!

Sara's POV:

After much thought me, Reece, Jade and Leondre had all decided it was time that Reese and Sam got their own house, with a baby on the way and a dog, the two of them are both mature enough to look after themselves. However, we have all said it would be best if they lived close by, so we could visit them and they could visit us any time they wanted.

Leondre and Jade were around at mine and Reece's house waiting for Reese and Sam to arrive back from their rehearsals for the X Factor tour. We all sat around with different housing suggestions as we had already taken it upon ourselves to look for them. We definitely were not trying to get them out of the house *note sarcasm*.

They soon arrived back, Sam with his puppy on its leash, he took Charlie (the dog) everywhere with him. They wandered into the front room and sat on one of the couches.

"Hey what is going on what is the Gathering for?" Sam chuckled as he looked around at all. "We have decided that it would be best if you and Reese got your own house. With this baby on the way and the both of you having a decent amount of money on you we have decided that you're mature enough to move out" Reece spoke up looking at the two of them. "Awesome" Sam smiled widely, "we've already looked at some nearby housing options but we want you to choose your favorite house" I smiled at the two of them, "woah this is so cool thank you so much" Reese smiled, "no problem Hun you two need all the help you can get" I said happily, glad that we came off some help.

The two of them spent the afternoon looking through the list of houses that we'd given them and it wasn't long before they had cut down to their favourite three.

"So shall we make you some appointments to see these places?" Reece smiled at the two of them, "of course book away" Sam smiled excitedly.

The next day Sam and Reese had bookings to go and see the three houses so this meant me and Reece had a free house and we were bored... Very bored.

The dogs were downstairs enjoying their breakfasts and me and Reece were upstairs on our phones.

I dropped my phone onto the bedside table and huffed staring at Reece as he scrolled through his twitter, Reece glanced at me then his phone then back at me, "what?" He chuckled, "I'm bored sweetie, I wanna do something" I moaned shuffling closer to him and kissing his neck, "am I one of the things you want to do by any chance?" He chuckled nervously, obviously very turned on by me kissing his neck. I didn't reply to him, instead I let my hand trail down his body to his groin, and started gently grabbing at his crotch, which already had become very stiff, he groaned at the feeling, you could tell he was trying to hold back to tease me but it wasn't long before he was to aroused to hold back.

He helped me onto his lap. I started to grind on him, feeling his boner against my clothed entrance, I kissed his neck as I grinded against him, he grabbed my ass with both hands and started to pull down my underwear using his thumbs. I only wore a long shirt and underwear to bed.

Soon enough we were both naked, and I rode on his dick, fast and hard. The room was filled with our moans and groans, "you're so good baby" he groaned as he pulled my hair gently with one hand and grabbed my ass with the other, I moaned against his neck as I kissed it.

He flipped us over so he was on top, he kissed my neck as he trusted into me, I moaned loudly, not being able to contain myself. His thrusts became faster and harder until I could feel myself reaching my climax, I pulled on Reece's hair, which was the signal. Signal that I was close. "Me too baby I'm nearly there just wait for me baby" he said thrusting harder and faster every movement, "Reece..." I moaned, "I know baby" he said kissing my neck. It wasn't long before we both reached our highs and we moaned and groaned loudly. He pulled out and smiled, lying next to me. "I love you baby" Reece smiled kissing my cheek, "I love you too sweetie" I smiled at him, "but I love you more" he giggled cuddling me, "Impossible" I smiled pecking his lips.

Sam's POV:
Me and Reese came back to my house and we were greeted by the dogs, I picked up Charlie and kissed him. "You two are so cute" Reese chuckled gesturing to me and Charlie. "And we'll all live together soon" I smiled at Reese kissing her cheek. My mum and dad walked out the living room and smiled at us. "Hey you two so when you moving out" my mum laughed, "soon. We placed an offer on the house. They said its highly likely we'll get it" I smiled at them, "awh you two. You're growing up to fast" my mum said embracing us in a hug.

Ok so this was a bit shit I haven't wrote smut in ageeesssss. And did anyone notice that I hadn't updated in forever. Yeah I feel awful on you guys but I've been starting college, I have assignments and I've got a new boyfriend who yes is a handful but he's sweet af and I love him and his brother knows Reece Bibby how awesome is that! He used to live in Accrington and one of his brothers still lives there and he's mates with him which is pretty awesome. I can't believe this book is nearly over as well like wtfffff! I feel like I've neglected it but I'm hoping to get back on top of things soon xx

Parts remaining: 10

Please vote and comment!! Xx

Love Sara xxxx
Long live stereo kicks!! Xx