The Decider...

10th March 2029
Sara's POV:

So the boys putting on a show in my honour, today is the deciding day whether I stay on with my music or give it up. I'm performing but its mainly the boys, they're holding it because they want me to stay in music and they think this way I'll stay they're doing a whole collection of songs from mine and Reece's first cover to my latest single Count On Me, the concert was on from 4pm approximately but we weren't sure when it was going to end. There was an overall 20 minute interval in the middle of the 6 hour period, mainly because we were covering almost every song that ever related to me, the tickets were £20 for the floor seating, there was no standing and no one can stand for that long, but everyone stands anyway, the furthest away seats were £5 and the rest of the tickets were £10, and because if this was to be my last show everyone who needed a free transport pass to get to the venue got one to use on any transport they wanted, a great idea that believe it or not came from the minds of James Graham and Jake Sims. The boys were doing some solos and stuff but I didn't really know what was going on I just know when I was supposed to be on.

"Come on sara we need to get going" Reece called from the tour bus, Sam was coming, all of the boys kids and parents were coming and Reese, Jade and Leondre had front row seats and where already getting the train up, we were getting a bus to the train station and going first class to Manchester and another tour bus was picking us up and taking us.

On the train up Sam was sat staring out the window and Reece sat next to me holding my hand, I rested my head on his shoulder, "you seriously want to stop the music" reece whispered to me, "I don't know, I'm confused right now after this show I'll know" I smiled at him, "well if it is to be your last show, we'll make it worth while" he smiled at me, "plus I'm performing so it'll be even better than just these" Sam smirked, "ok big head" James said popping up from his seat, "shut up I'm great" Sam chuckled.

When we arrived outside the venue in the blacked out vehicle the girls who were already waiting, screamed like mad and ran to the bottom of the road, to see us, the security held the girls back, when we got out the fans screamed, "REECE YOUR STILL SUPER HOT" "SARA YOU LOOK YOUNGER THAN ME" "JAMES YOUR VOICE STILL EXECUTES" "SAM BE MY BOYFRIEND" that last one made me laugh, 12 year old Sam is a hit with the ladies. We walked into the venue waving at the fans.

We sound checked and it was soon time to go on, Sam peered round the corner seeing the fans filling up the venue, some screamed noticing him, "Samuel Reece Bibby get your butt here" Jake said pulling him back slightly, "hey can I see the set list then" I said looking at James, "here" he said handing me a large sheet of paper with every song on, "ok so first on stage is young Bibby" I said looking at Sam, "yeah" he said pulling on a denim jacket he kinda looked like a young James graham in the denim jacket with the collar up, he was wearing what James wore for his audition he looked really professional actually. "So the first 5 songs are you Samuel" I chuckled, "yup" he nodded, "here's your guitar" Reece said handing Sam the guitar Reece had played his audition on, "but dad this is your guitar" Sam said looking up at him, "it's yours now, you need a new one" Reece smiled at him, "plus I left yours at home. I'll probably still play it" Reece chuckled, Sam laughed back, "aww now lemme read the set list" I said looking down at the paper.

Set list:

Beautiful life, Union J (Sam acoustic)

Teenage dirtbag, 1D version (Sam acoustic)

Boyfriend, Justin Bieber (Sam acoustic)

Happily, 1D (Sam acoustic)

Sing, ed Sheeran (Sam acoustic)

Everybody, Back Street boys (Sam, Sara & Stereo Kicks)

Run (Stereo Kicks)

Just the way you are (stereo kicks)