We Know What You Did

Sam's POV:
We were in the studio's recording our studio versions of our songs for this week. As usual Triple Bass were after Reese and then she's wait for us and we'd go and grab something to eat. This is what we thought.

After recording we all sat down eating as Reese had bought us lunch. She'd got us the usual. McDonald's. Plus she knew what we all ate at McDonald's so it made it easier if she just went and got it and brought it back.

We sat outside the studio eating, "Sam can I have a bit of your coke please?" Reese asked, "course" I said holding out the drink, "my hands are full" she whined, "well there's the straw use it" I laughed, she then drank from the straw as I held it. James* and Jake* smirked at each other. "Would you two stop and act your age" Reese said after drinking. "We can't. You're such a strange couple. There is no way you two are still 'just friends' there is no way" James* laughed using his fingers as quotation marks, "we're best friends stupid" I grumbled toward him, "no you're not. You're a full on, soppy couple" Jake* smirked, I rolled my eyes.

"Sam I just need to go and talk with your mum can you come with please" Reese asked, "sure" I nodded, we both got up and walked away. We arrived at the toilets, "why are we at the toilets? You know my mum hates using public toil-" I was cut off by Reese kissing me, "dude" I looked at her, "those dickheads don't have to know" she smirked, "I wasn't gonna say no anyway" I chuckled as she pulled us both into the toilets.

Sara's POV:

I was just walking past the toilets when I saw Jake* and James* malingering. "What are you two up to where's Sam?" I asked them, they both pointed to the toilets, "why are you waiting for him?" I said confused, "he's not alone" James* smirked, "oh right. He's like a rabbit that kid. He never stops fucking" I rolled my eyes before walking away.

"What took you so long?" Reece asked as I arrived back, "I-I ran into Jake* and James*" I stuttered, I still couldn't look at him straight with what almost happened with James on Sunday, "which ones?" Reece questioned, "Triple Bass" I nodded, "why what's up?" he asked confused, "n-nothing just. Well Sam's is on the shag again" I chuckled, "he's as bad as we were" Reece smirked, "were do you think he gets it from?" I smiled, "you" Reece laughed, "no you" I smiled, "actually no it would be you because you almost fucked every member of SK" Reece said as we sat down to eat, "you and James is not almost every member. I shagged a quarter of stereo kicks" I chuckled, "and that makes it better" he said tilting his head, "yes" I nodded.

Sam's POV:

Me and Reese emerged from the toilets to find Jake* and James* waiting outside. Reese groaned and rolled her eyes, "we know what you did" James* smirked, "no you don't. Maybe I was just telling him something" I shrugged, "bullshit" Jake* laughed, "you fucked and we know it. Has it grown anymore yet Reese. Was he any better?" James* teased, "he's always better than the time before" she smirked, "then he must be the best shag ever by now" Jake* laughed, Reese rolled her eyes as I stood there awkwardly, "one question. Did you use protection?" James* laughed, Jake* then joined in laughing. "No we didn't" Reese spoke out. The two of them stopped laughing, "wait... what. You're kidding right" as they asked me and Reese started walking away, "Reese. Sam. Tell us. If you get pregnant I swear to god I won't be able to cope" James* said with worry, "of course we're joking" Reese laughed, "phew! I'm glad to hear that" Jake* said wiping his forehead. Me and Reese smirked at each other. Truth be told we hadn't used protection but I was assured everything would be 'a okay' to quote Reese's words. I trusted her and felt she was right. Of course she was.

Bants x

What we think a that then? xx

Hope you enjoyed that chapter xx

Please vote and comment xx

Love Sara xx

Long Live Stereo Kicks xx