Sam's birthday

Ok to distinguish which Jake and James are which if its Sam's bandmate then it will have a * after it x hope thats good xx

22nd September 2032

Sam's POV:

Its my 16th birthday and I'm being forced to stay out of my house all day, the guys in the X Factor house are taking me out for the day, not entirely sure what we're doing but at least I'm with Reese.

Sara's POV:

"BARCLAY GET OFF YOUR ARSE AND HELP! JAMES STOP EATING THE MARSHMELLOWS AND HELP DECORATE! CHARLIE STOP SULKING BECAUSE JAMES FOUND THE MARSHMELLOWS FIRST! JAKE GET OUT OF THAT CUPBOARD!" I yelled at everyone as all the boys and Jade and Leondre all helped decorate for Sam's party... Well almost everyone.

"REECE JAMIE BIBBY GET OUT OF YOUR PIT AND HELP DECORATE FOR YOUR SONS BIRTHDAY!" I yelled barging through the bedroom door, "no" he moaned rolling over and burying his head in a cushion, I walked over and tried to pull him over but he pulled me onto the bed, he wrestled me down and looked down at me, "prick" I growled, "fucking bitch" he chuckled, I smirked before he kissed me, "come and help" I pouted at him, "I will" he nodded, "no no no. I will to you means next week. Come on" I said getting from his grasp and standing near him, he pouted, "don't give me that face" I said crossing my arms, he scowled, "or that one. Get the fuck up" I growled, "fine fine. Your so attractive when you swear" he chuckled, "well I'm gonna get fucking gorgeous if they aren't helping" I cursed, Reece slapped my arse as we walked out, I jumped a little and playfully slapped him, we walked downstairs and everyone was actually doing something. Even outside the 'ITS YOUR 16TH BIRTHDAY' banner was going up nicely, thanks to Tom and Chris who had everyone doing what they should be. There were so many people coming, it was almost Autumn but the sun was out for us today, the buffet was being made by me, Chris and Tom when we weren't bossing people about, we moved all the furniture around and Leondre and Jade brought chairs around as well as the boys, so we had enough seating, the gym had been completely changed to be a dance floor/party room, Reece's phone was connected to the speakers as his was the loudest, plus he owned every song under the sun and if Sam wanted different he could always go on YouTube, the TV in there was also prepared for if anyone wanted just dance. CoughJamescough. There was alcohol in the fridge, WKD, vodka that James brought, cider Tom's, all the ingredients to make jager bombs, Jake was the main reason for this and a whole other range of spirits and alcohols, I don't encourage Sam to drink but its his 16th so what the hell, the fridge was so full it was ridiculous.

I was stood in the living room, all the boys, Jade and Leondre listening to my plans for Sam, but I got distracted by a person at the window, they moved away to quick for me to see them but there was definately someone there, "Sara. You were saying" Reece smirked, "y-yeah so just make him love it. A night to remember" I said nervously before walking off. "Sara. Whats up?" Reece asked concerned, "n-nothing" I muttered quietly, "Sara babe look at me" he said lifting my chin up with his finger and making eye contact, "what's wrong?" he smiled at me, "I-I just-" I stuttered, "I just want everything to go to plan" I shrugged. I don't know why I lied. I guess it was to keep him calm. I know what he gets like. "Aww babe" he hugged me, "I know. I want it to aswell. It will do, he'll love this especially being home" Reece smiled hugging me before holding my shoulders and kissing my lips gently and smiling as he stared into my eyes, "you haven't changed at all. Your still perfect and I still love you" he smiled at me, I smiled and bit my lip slightly, "thank you" I muttered.

Sam's POV:

At 6 we all made our way to my house because thats the time we had to be there, all 16 acts approached the house, in total there was 25 of us as there were two four piece groups a two piece and then us three boys. "LETS PARTAAYYY" Jake* called as we approached my house, "SAM'S HERE!" I heard Levi call from the door, him Austin, Drew and Nate all bolted from the door, Nate sprinted up to me and bear hugged me, then the other boys grabbed me, "boys hi how've you been" I laughed as they stood in front of me, "we've missed you bro-" "Nate's been buming you on X Factor can't wait to see you live" Austin laughed cutting Nate off, "well he is like my best friend-" "yeah Austin we're bros" I chuckled bro hugging Nate, "so you gone solo? The episodes have only got to bootcamp... I think" Levi smiled, "no actually I was put in a three piece band. Don't tell. These are my bandmates Jake and James" I said introducing them, "hiya nice to meet you" James* smiled, "yeah you too" Nate smiled, "Reese you in a band or not?" Austin asked with a small smile, "no. I'm solo" she smiled, they exchanged an eye fuck, "guys we are NOT going down this road again" I warned them both, "oooh Reese, so this is Austin" Jake* said looking at Reese but pointing at Austin, "you told them about me" Austin smiled, "yes about how much of a dick head you were can we go in please" I said in a frustrated tone, we them all went in, "Samuel Reece Bibby. 16 years old guess who's legal to frick frack-" "aaand legal to 17 birthday digs" Casper cut Dylan off as they approached me, "no guys" I grumbled, but they were already punching me, one after the other, "I have dead arms" I groaned in pain as they stopped, "do you lot want a drink?" mJames called, "yeah" I called, "we have alcohol" Jake called, "Gimme gimme gimme" I said running into the kitchen, "Sammy boy your home" mum said running in and hugging me and kissing my head, "mother get off me. Please" I begged, "I'll take those kisses" Jake* chuckled, "no I will" dad laughed walking in and kissing mum, I cringed, whilst the girlband called Sunday Skyline being big fans of 'Rara' awed, "if you want food its in the living room on a buffet" mum explained, "ok thanks mum this is great" the fridge door was harshly closed, James and Jake glared at me with their faces full of pork pie, "excuse me" James said with a full mouth, "we did the majority of this" Jake said spitting bits of pie everywhere, "say it don't spray it" I said wiping my face, "this wouldn't have got done if I'd left you in charge" mum growled, James and Jake looked at each other and nodded in agreement, before they walked out, "there is coke in the fridge and water in the tap if your staying off the booze" mum said before her and dad walked out, "drink anyone?"