Sara's Birthday

Sara's POV:
I was awoken by loud noises coming from downstairs. I pulled myself out of bed and walked down the stairs and into the living room where I met eyes with. Recce, James, Jake, Casey, Tom, Barclay, Charlie and Chris. They all say and smiled at me, "happy birthday oldie" Charlie chuckled. "I'm not old" I grumbled, "you're 35. That's older than me" Charlie smirked, "shut up" I growled at Charlie sitting on the sofa.

They all sang happy birthday to me and brought out a chocolate cake. Which we all had a piece of. "Is that a grey hair I see" James said looking at the side of my head. He was beside me. "What?" I said stuffing my face, "yeah Sara you're going grey" he gasped, "no I'm not" I said putting my bowl down and tapping the side of my head, "you can't feel grey hair Sara" Reece laughed at me. I then ran off to the bathroom upstairs to check.

"I'm going to murder you James Graham." I snarled at him, "no grey hairs?" He smirked at me, "drop dead" I growled with an evil smirk. "Soon you'll have wrinkles and your youth will be gone" Tom chuckled, "sorry grandad didn't ask for your opinion" I snarled at Tom and everyone laughed. "You'll even have to write a will soon" Jake smirked all the boys oo'd at what he'd said, "I won't need to put you in it because you'll be dead and gone" again everyone oo'd. Today was just a birthday were people slated me and I retaliated in the best and most sarcastic way.

We all Sat in and watched some movies. I had already cried at Marley and Me and was being cradled in Reece's arms. "Awhhh Sara that's ok, you'll get to meet that dog in a few years" Jake smirked, I stood up and started slapping Jake. Everyone was laughing. Dog jokes like that is just taking it to far. I got on the sofa and our 3 dogs trotted in, Maisie hopped onto the couch and curled into a ball in the crook of my legs. Max Sat on the floor beside Reece and Ruby was Sat beside Charlie as he stroked her. I loved this. Spending the day with my favorite people in the whole world. Teasing each other. Just like the good old days. I never wanted this to end. I loved these boys. They'd meant so much to me for such a long time. I don't know what I'd do without them.

That evening Reece took me out for a meal, we sat discussing our lives together and reminiscing about the past. We missed the days when times where easier. When music wasn't so hard to get high in the charts. We were popular artists and always did well. Our fans have grown with is and it's weird to think our fans will be a similar age to us. We'd been singing and performing for over 20 years and that wasn't about to change.

"Just think in about 4 months. We're gonna be grandparents" Reece sighed, "don't remind me" I huffed taking a sip of my champagne, "how time flies eh?" He smiled, "I can't believe I've been with you so long. It feels like forever, but at the same time. It feels like yesterday I met you at that guitar lesson" I smiled holding his hand, "it does" he nodded, "your my guitar hero" I chuckled, "I love you Sara" he smiled widely, "I love you too Reece" I smiled, "happy birthday gorgeous" he smiled, "thank you for bringing me out. I really have enjoyed myself" I grinned nodding my head slightly "anything for my baby" he said happily.

I'm so close to finishing there's like 5 parts left #excited xx

Please vote and comment xx

Love Sara xx