63. Consider

(Warning: Mature Language)

Third person point of view:

Seokjin had been completely engaged with the shooting of his new movie, within his busy schedule, there are two things he managed to take out time for, first was time with Yoongi, Tae and Jimin, and secondly for his new found obsession with Namjoon. The latter often overlapping over the former. But still he managed to take for both. 

Namjoon had his new album coming up, two of the released songs reaching the stars and have excited the fans even more, namely 'Trivia: Love' and 'Singularity', and he was working for the rest having a complete different plan for the album. He did take out time for Hobi and Jungkook whenever they called him and planned to meet up, sometimes having to cancel due to his meet ups with someone else which was completely a secret. 

Seokjin and Namjoon had been sleeping together for months now, it was not much but a lot at the same time, they would text up to decide on a time or date, meeting up, drinking, watching a movie which turned into a make out session and then in turn a heated night. Sometimes of them had to leave, they'd leave without much talking maybe at the night itself but mostly Seokjin would make the breakfast and then they got out according to their own schedules. Tae's old house was probably cleaner than his present due to Jimin being out for his work and Tae, well he had been living on ramen and cereal if not Seokjin sent him food or ordered it from outside. 

Namjoon

Seokjin
at eight? 

Namjoon
i have to stay late in the studio, ten?

Seokjin
okay, don't overwork. 

Namjoon
wow, what happened to your heart of ice? 

Seokjin
bang your head against the table.

Namjoon
now that sounds like Seokjin. 

Seokjin
very funny

Namjoon
at least funnier than your jokes.

Seokjin
you know what? fuck you.

Namjoon
quite the opposite.
i will.
after ten.

Seokjin
*leaves you on seen*

namjoon   @RM
late works, heading back home !

namjoon   @RMlate works, heading back home !

1.5M Likes      345K Retweets      210K Comments

Around the months, their social media bickering had been slightly not that high, they did do it any chance they found would satisfy their hearts with having the same amount of dislike they had for each other till now and boost their self denial but as they got the time to talk in their private area, they didn't search for areas to start a silly argument.