88. LXXXVIII

(Warning: Mature Language)

Third Person point of view:

'World Entertainment Awards' in three days

"So you're sure you are doing it?" Hobi raised an eyebrow at him.

"Sure as hell Hobi." Seokjin looked up at the sky from the window holding his coffee, "I am kind of excited, don't know if it's my ego or my urge."

"Whatever it is, I will make sure to make it happen..." Hobi looked at him with a reassuring smile.

'World Entertainment Awards' in two days

"Fuck I have no idea, the tweet went viral? Media is talking about the fuck Jin hyung is about to do, and Hobi and Tae those two dumbasses joined in like we would do it too? Do what? When, I am so confused??" Yoongi said for the 67th time that day.

Namjoon who couldn't wrap his head around it, "I don't know, but it concerns me, does Jimin know?"

"Wouldn't I know if he knew?"

"Right...do you think it's related to the award show?"

"What will they do? Come in cartoon costumes?"

"Knowing them, they actually might."

'World Entertainment Awards' in one days

"So, hyung, we're still on it right?" Tae asked grinning as he joined in the other two in what they called the secret meet up but was just a meet up.

Not really, it was a meet up of them three, the three who have known each other the longest. It was like their college days meet ups. Something all three were planning to do together.

"First Jin Hyung, then us together. It gives me chills and makes me laugh as to how Yoongs seems so curious about it, he even asked me if I was gonna end up to the show in cartoon costume."

"Jimin kept asking me what it was, funny to see them so curious."

"Namjoon is trying to be all cool about it, as if I cannot see him trying to avoid asking me and trying to guess it by himself, he comes up with questions like, what is your wildest plan, or what are your plans in the next few days?"

'World Entertainment Awards' day

World Entertainment Awards @WEAwards
The arrival of the 'Hope' aka j-hope greets everyone with his warm presence and smile to lighten up everyone's days. Doesn't he look stunning?

 Doesn't he look stunning?

3.3M Likes 1M Retweets 999K Comments

Jung Hoseok was the first one to arrive among all of them. And his smile really did warm up the whole atmosphere, his presence was always relaxing and radiated happiness. 'Hope' what an appropriate name.