Chapter 1

Beeb Beeb Beeb

yuzu groaned and woke up to her alarm. She grabbed her phone and it was 6:00, so she stood up, stretched her arms out, and grabbed some clothes to work out with. (Yuzu here is a hottie who works out every day and keeps her body in shape.) She put the clothes on and walked to her training room to do some workouts.

-----

"26 .... 27 .... 28 .... 29 .... and 30. FINALLY!!" She said as she did some sit-ups for the second time. After she was done she grabbed her phone and saw that it was 6:30 already, so she went to the bathroom to take a hot bath before school.

"Ughh, I hate going to school. Plus that that Aihara Academy a strict school is! I hope I have at least a hot sensei since it's an all-girls school." She got out of the bathtub and wrapped a towel around her body.

"Yuzu, you're taking long in there don't you think?" Ume (Yuzu's mom) shouted from the kitchen. 

"Yeah yeah, I'm done!" Yuzu shouted back and undusted her towel before heading out of the bathroom. 

She walked into her room and grabbed her uniform. 

"They also have boring school uniforms..." she pouted as she stared at herself in the mirror with the uniform on and got an idea. She didn't change the white blouse that she was wearing for school but changed her green skirt into a cute, short pink one. She also changed her tie into a cute pink ribbon and put some natural makeup on her face before nodding to herself into the mirror since this felt better than the uniform. "Perfect!!"

She grabbed her school bag and headed downstairs to where her mother was waiting, "Morning mum!"

"Morning bub! Go sit down I made you some breakfast and your lunch is also done." Ume said softly as she handed Yuzu her plate.

She grabbed the plate from her mum and took a small bite, "Hmmmmm~ It's so yummy! Thanks by the way mum for this delicious food, it is delicious!"

Yuzu continued eating before glancing at the clock, it was 8:15. She got up and washed her plate before heading to the couch and grabbing her schoolbag. She looked over to her mother before flashing her an adorable smile and headed out. 

On her way to school, she remembered some old memories from her childhood.

flashback

"Morning Yuu-chan!" a little girl said greeting Yuzu.
"Morning! You know I missed you?" Yuzu said to the girl and hugged her tightly.
"U-uhm, Yuu-chan... I c-can't breath"
"Ah, s-sorry Mei- Chan. I just haven't seen you in two days..." Yuzu pouted while Mei and Ume giggled about how cute Yuzu could be. Mei hugged her again and they headed together to school.

end of flashback

Yuzu felt a tear roll down her cheek and wiped it right away before someone noticed. "I hope I get to see you, Mei. You don't know how much I miss you."

Yuzu arrived at the academy and stopped in front of the building looking at it.

A lot of students looked at her since she was a new student. They knew that she will get in trouble from her look and outfit, while others blushed at her beauty. 

"Here we go Aihara Academy!" she said cheering herself up and began walking heading to the building entrance...Well not until someone stopped her. 

"Excuse me, you there." A girl with glasses said. 

"Yes?" Yuzu asked not knowing what the girl wants from her since she doesn't know anyone here. 

"Could we go over the student handbook, please?" The girl asked.

"Eh? Why?" 

"Well, your hair color is in violation of school rules, and I'll have to take that mobile phone." 

"Eh, What?! You're kidding, right? I mean...y-yeah, you see I've just transferred here so I don't know the school rules yet." Yuzu said not wanting her phone to be taken away by this stranger.

"But continuing, your first bottom being open, your skirt color and length so is your ribbon, makeup, and accessories. They are all violations of school rules. And the rules don't permit any expectation. Please let me write your name." 

"WHAAAAA?!" Yuzu exclaimed getting some attention from the other students. "WHEN YOU'RE IN HIGH SCHOOL YOU CAN'T LOOK BORING! BESIDES, IT'S NOT LIKE DRESSING NICELY WOULD AFFECT ANY STUDENT BADLY!" Yuzu shouted at the girl, but her head snapped when she heard a girl from behind her interfered in between them. 

"But it will," said the girl, 

'Wa-wait, why does she so look familiar to me? I've seen here befo-' her thoughts were interrupted by the glasses girl calling the student council president.

But before the student council president was about to talk again she thought 'Why does she look a bit familiar to me? Anyways I need to find that phone and take it from her so the she can come and get it at the end of the day.' 

She then continued talking to the transferred student. "May I have your phone?" She asked.

But Yuzu being a stubborn girl hid it in her outfit so that the president won't get to from her.

The student council president enveloped her hands around Yuzu's form searching for the phone. 

"Ehh? What the hell are you doing?!" Yuzu asked the president while her face redded
'She smells nice-WAIT, WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?'

"Found it! You can come and pick it up after school at the student council room, I will be there waiting." The president said and walked away leaving the blonde dumbfounded.
'Heh, She smelled so nice. I somehow recognize her and think that I've seen her before. Well, never mind that.'

Yuzu just fell on her knees not able to move, she was shocked at what happened just there.

-----

"Good morning class, from now on we will have a new transfer student in our class. Miss Okogi do you mind introducing yourself a bit?" The teacher asked. 

"Of course not. Hello everyone, it's nice to meet you all. I'm Yuzuko Okogi but I prefer to be called Yuzu instead. I will be in your care!" Yuzu said and bowed down. 

'Wa-wait a minute Yuzuko O-Okogi?! .... Y-Yuu-chan!?" The president asked herself as she stared at the blonde and a little blush grew on her cheeks when she recognized the glow up she got.

"Okogi, go sit down. Your seat will be next to Mei Aihara." The teacher said and Yuzu just nodded and had a big smile on her face when she heard that name and walked to her seat. 

'No way! IS SHE REALLY MEI?! M-MEI-SAN?! AND SHE IS AlSO THE STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT AND WE DIDN'T EVEN RECOGNIZE EACH OTHER!!!! Meiii, I'm so happy to see you again' Yuzu thought and sat next to her. "Hey, it's nice to see you again! Mei-Chan ~" Yuzu whispered in Mei's sensitive ear and smiled at her brightly.

Mei was so shocked that she could just pass out from happiness. 

To Be Continued .....