Chapter 33

"Ugh, we are finally home" Yuzu groaned and put all the shopping bags on the floor.

Mei giggled softly before wrapping her arms around Yuzu from behind.

"Don't complain, you wanted to act as a gentlewoman" she chuckled.

Yuzu leaned her head back as she sighed. "It's not my problem that I can't say no to you"

Mei kissed her cheek softly before turning the blonde around, "Thank you for today, I really had fun with you"

Yuzu smiled at her before tenderly pecking her lips murtipal times while they smiled.

"Ma'am should I take the bags- Oh my God, I am so sorry to interrupt" Ruby panicked making Yuzu chuckle between the kisses before she turned her attention to her maid.

"Don't worry, can you take the bags upstair and put them by the stairs on the last floor? I will take them from there tomorrow"

"Of course ma'am"

Yuzu smiled at her before a thought came across her brain, "Oh! Mei, this is Ruby my maid" Yuzu introduced. Mei smiled at the maid before Yuzu continued, "Ruby, this is Mei... my girlfriend and childhood friend" she cheesy smiled, "The kids from yesterday were her kids"

Ruby smiled at Mei, "It's nice to meet you, ma'am"

"It's nice to meet you too Ruby"

"Alright then, we are heading upstairs, you can go and rest for the rest of the day. We won't be coming downstairs anyway" Yuzu said. She intertwined her finger with Mei before heading upstairs.

"So Yuzu, you remember me talking about you making it up to me?" Yuzu nodded.

"Do you have a copy of the playroom? I want one"

Yuzu raised a brow before opening her bedroom door and went to her drawer. She opened it and grabbed a key from it.

"Here, this is the only copy I have of that room" she warned making Mei chuckle at her.

"Then come with me, I want to play" Mei whined a bit as she walked ahead of Yuzu making Yuzu groan behind her before following her.

"Isn't your body still hurting?"

"Not as much as yesterday, thanks to you" Mei smiled as she opened the door, she let Yuzu in first and then got right behind her. She closed the door and locked it.

Mei turned around and smirked as she looked around the area before looking to Yuzu, "We should get a throne and put it in front of the bed since there is nothing"

Yuzu's eyes widened, "How did you come on that??"

"Well..." Mei kept her smirk on before her heels ticked the ground as she headed closer to Yuzu, "I am your mistress, aren't I?" she asked making Yuzu weaker since she understood what Mei was playing.

"Yes you are, mistress"

Mei plopped her nose before heading to the couch and sat down on it. She crossed a leg over the other before asking, "Do you have drinks in here, puppy?"

Yuzu nodded.

"Words, remember?" she raised a brow making the blonde slightly gulp.

"Y-yes mistress"

"Bring me a whiskey, and if you have ice cubes, bring me a glass full of them"

Yuzu immediately went to a small refrigerator that had a transparent glass. She opened it and grabbed a whiskey bottle. Above the refrigerator were glasses she grabbed a glass and poured whiskey inside of it. Besides the refrigerator was a black freezer, she opened it and scooped a glass full of ice cubes. She walked back to Mei with both the glasses in her hand.