Chapter 26

"What are we going to do?" Ume asked as she softly hugged Yuzu who was still sobbing.

Alissa wiped away some tears "I, I don't know honestly. Her grandfather is capable of so much and he would do anything to get an heir."

"M-mom, no, h-he can't rape it" Yuzu cried even more.

"Shhh, everything is going to be alright baby" Ume kissed Yuzu's head and exchanged looks with Alissa trying to calm the older women without Yuzu noticing.

Alissa stared in front of her when a plan crossed her mind, "Ume, you remember that lawyer that helped my friend? She had something similar to me, she was forced to marry someone older than her in like...30 years? Her parents would tell every lawyer that everything was alright whit her and lost her memories, all bullshit. But when she found that lawyer, and the lawyer understood her since she had also something similar to my friend."

"Oh my god, of course, I remember you telling about that lawyer. You know how to contact her?" 

Alissa grabbed her phone and texted her friend asking how she got in contact with the lawyer. "I just texted my friend"

Ume nodded and after a minute or so they heard her phone grinning. Alissa grabbed it and answered.

"Hi... Yes, that one lawyer... Why? I need it for someone... mhmm... alright, I really appreciate it, thank you soo much honey... Alright bye, take care"

"What did she say?" Yuzu asked weakly as she let go of her mother and slowly turned around to face Alissa.

Alissa smiled weakly as she began to feel that there was hope, "We need to go to this site which has all the information about the lawyers. She just sent me the lawyer's name so we can find her email easily and email her."

Yuzu's eyes lit up at it as happy tears streamed down her face, "S-so we can get Mei back?"

Ume smiled at both of them and hugged them both "We have hope, you two need to calm down and I will search for this lawyer and send her an email, so the three of us can meet her" 

Yuzu couldn't help the smile and hugged both the women tighter before mumbling 

"Mei, please be strong until we get you out of there" 

Back to Mei... (Includs rape!)

Mei kicked her feet into Amamiya's face once he threw her on the bed and was getting on top of her.

He groaned in pain and slapped her thighs hard 

"Bitch! If you keep that up you will regret it" 

Mei shook her head as tears fell.

He violently took off her clothes and smirked "Can't believe that you have this on for me" His rough hands began to trace the lingerie as mei kept squirming on the bed. 

He looked at her in the eyes and begone to take off his own pants and underwear, his hard dick flew forward.

"N-no, please don't" Mei begged but he didn't listen and tied her feet to the poles of the bed. He grabbed both her hand and did the same, like a starfish.

She cried more when she felt his small dick enter her tight pussy.

"What a whore! You are hurting my dick! I need to recreate the child again!" He growled at her and she whimpered.

Her pussy hurt, really bad. Even though she had had a bigger strap on inside of her, this hurted as hell. He was being rough, too rough. Plus she didn't feel the pleasure at all like the one she felt by Yuzu when she would slap her with the whip.

"Ughh, s-stop *sob*" She sobbed and tried to push him away but her hands were tied.

"hah, shut up and let me have my moment" He slapped her boobs hard and she screamed to the top of her lungs"

He only smirked and went like that all night.

She wasn't wet, didn't even get wet. She didn't cum one time while he cummed every five minutes inside of her. He slapped, punched, and even bit her hard while she only cried. She was hopeless.

Back to Yuzu...

It is been a week since Ume had sent the email and she and Alissa were now staring at the laptop like they did every day waiting for an email to be sent.

"Mom, did you get anything?" Yuzu softly asked as she did some homework. She refused to go to school and the teachers understood, Harumin came every day and told her about her day and what she need to do for school.

"no hun, but don't worry about it now, I read that it shouldn't get more than a week to get an answer from the lawyer" Ume said softly and hugged Alissa who hadn't slept for days now.

Yuzu nodded and continued doing her homework.

After hours of anxious waiting, they got an email from the lawyer and all of them anxiously read the email.

From: Aura tsunami
To: Ume Okogi
cc:
bcc:

Topic: schedule an appointment

Hello there Ume Okogi, I've read your email and I don't see why not schedule an appointment. I have time tomorrow morning at 11:00 in the morning. You already have my address and we can talk about your situation. If you want to bring someone with you they are more than welcome to come with you.

Greeting,

Aura tsunami

Yuzu immediately grabbed her phone and texted Harumin the news as her heart was about to crash out of her chest. 

Alissa cried happy tears as she smiled weakly and laid back on the cough "Thank god! We have hope for my daughter"

Ume got up and walked up to Alissa as she laid next to her making Yuzu look confused at them.

"What?" Ume asked her confused as to why Yuzu was looking at them like that.

"Uhm, you guys seem to close"

"Well, haven't you ever slept or laid next to Harumin like this?" 

"Of course I have! hmpp" Yuzu exclaimed.

"See, Alissa is also my best friend so this is normal"

Yuzu scoffed at them and walked up to them before laying between the two "Then I want to lay here too" 

The two older women chuckled softly as they hugged Yuzu and let sleep take over them.

To Be Continued...