Chapter 49

"Oh my God, you guys are so cute!" K squealed.

Everyone was done skating and they were now at a restaurant having dinner.

Wanna know why K is squealing? Well... like we already know, Yuzu feeds Mei most of the time.

K found it too cute to handle and couldn't stop teasing and sealing at them.

Mei looked at K and raised a brow, "No wonder you are still single with this behavior" she chuckled.

Yuzu laughed at K and took her tongue out.

K pouted and crossed her arms making everybody on the table chuckled at her.

Ume nudged Mei as she whispered to her, "You two really are cute honey"

Mei smiled at her.

"So... were are Kira and her fiance?" Yuzu asked and looked at Mei from the corner of her eyes.

Matsuri sight and shook her head in disbelieve, "I don't know man, like always, they disappear and probably are fucking in the bathroo-"

"Shhh, there are kids here!" Harumin hissed and playfully slapped her shoulder.

Yuzu giggled and threw an arm around Mei making Mei smile in satisfaction and lean closer into her.

"So, how are you guys doing? I heard Mei is beginning to muve stuff in with you" Alissa smiled.

Yuzu nodded happily, "Mhm, and I am so happy that she is taking a step furtur" She said as she kissed Mei cheek softly making everyone look in awe at them.

K smirked when she got an idea, "mmmm tell me, how is it going on in bed?"

Mei glared at her as her cheek were red, "Can you just shut up? Like Harumin said, there are kids here"

Himeko chuckled at Mei and smiled, "Okay then, can you tell us how it is going between you two?"

Mei groaned as her cheeks burned even more.

"It's going perfect between us, how about you? Still single?" Yuzu said helping Mei.

Himeko blushed slightly and shook her head, "No, not really actually. I have met this woman. And uhm, she's trans..." the table felt silent, Himeko got a little uncomfortable at their gazes but Yuzu smiled immidietly.

"That's soo good to hear, right guys?" Everyone smiled and nodded.

Aura leaned back in her chair as she looked at her smiling, "What is her name dear?"

Himeko smiled softly and shyly said, "R-rose, she is also 21 years old and lives next door. She just moved in and we have been to a couple of dates now"

K nudged her as she smirked, "Have you two... done it?"

Himeko blushed furiously and groaned at her as she hit her head, "You are so dirty!" Everyone laughed at them while K rubbed her head and narowed her eyes when she saw Noor giggle at them. It made her heart flutter.

Yuzu noticed it but choose not to tease her for now about it, "Okay so, what should we eat for dessert?" she called a waitress to place their order.

The waitress looked at them but his eyes landed on Mei as he scanned her body making the woman shift in her seat uncomfortably. She nudged Yuzu softly who was asking everyone what they wanted.

Looking to her said Yuzu asked sweetly, "Is there something baby?"

Mei nodded slowly as she looked at the guy before looking back at Yuzu and whispered, "Yuzu, he is making me uncomfortable. Please do something"

Yuzu raised a brow and looked behind her to see the guy actually drooling over her and had a bulg in his pants making Yuzu clench her jaw. "Hey you! You better keep your eyes away from my girl before I chop your dick off! Ugh, men" she said in disgust.

He gulped and nervously asked for their order.

After he got away, Yuzu hugged Mei tightly as she kissed her temble.

"You alright princess?"

Mei nodded softly and leaned more into Yuzu.

"Zuzu! You hurt mommy?!" Akino exclaimed angrily as she put her switch down. She was teaching Lydia how to play since Lydia didn't have one yet.

Yuzu looked at her and raised a brow before seeing Hito join her, "Yeah, look! Mommy is scared!" he said angrily.

Yuzu shook her head, "No no, look I helped her. Ask mommy, right baby?" Yuzu asked Mei as she looked at her. Mei looked up and giggled and shook her head making Yuzu pout at her. "Meanie" she chuckled and stole a kiss making the kids close their eyes.

"Zuzu! Don't kiss mommy! You hurt her!" Akino said still covering her yes.

"Yes! Don't kiss her mama!" Hito added making everyone chuckle except for Yuzu who narrowed her eyes at him.

She sighed and put her hands in the air in surrender, "Okay, I am sorry for hurting her wich I didn't. How can I make it up to you guys?" She said still with her hands up.

The kids looked at each other before jumping up and down, "Ice cream! A big one!"

She chuckled and nodded before getting a glare of Mei, "Sorry" she mumbled. Everyone clapped since the kids forgave Yuzu making Yuzu look confused at them, "what?"

Matsuri smirked and stopped, "What what? We thought you proposed?!"

The two blushed madly and groaned at her.

"Stop that nonsense brat, look, they are in their world again" Harumin said chuckling at them.

Ume laughed at them and nudged Mei and Yuzu making them look her way.

" don't get lost into each other's gaze, cause they will not stop teasing you" she winked making them chuckle softly at her.

The dessert came and Yuzu asked for three large ice cream for the kids earning two glares from Noor and Mei. After she ordered them, she wrapped her arms around Mei. Grabbing the fork, Yuzu put it in the cake and mentioned for Mei to open her mouth so she could feed her.

Mei giggled when some fell on her chin, Yuzu smiled and whipped it off before bringing it to her mouth and sucked on her finger.

"Mmmm, yours is so tasty princess"

K looked between them and sighed, being jealous of them for having each other.

"What was that for?" Himeko asked her.

K shrugged before glancing at Noor and then back at the two who were all lovey dovey whit each other, " I don't know, just wish I get a relationship like them... look, I know how hard it was for them for the past 5 years, but just the way they act is... too cute, sexy, hot and adorable"

Himeko giggled making the woman raise a brow at her "What?"

"Someone is in love" Himeko sang making the woman blush since everyone heard that.

"Shut up" she whispered.

Yuzu looked at them and smirked, "Oh?"

K groaned and ignored them as she continued eating her cake.

To Be Continued...