Chapter 6

A week has passed and Mei and Yuzu still avoided each other whenever one of them looked at the other.

Yuzu was peacefully asleep until she heard laughs and giggles from the living room. "Why the hell is mum laughing so hard?! I wanna sleep" Yuzu groaned and looked at the clock which said 10:00. She got up and walked towards the living room to see what was going on. "Mum why are you laughing so hard? I'm trying to slee-" she stopped when she saw a woman and M-Mei? She stood there spaceless and run toward her bedroom. 

"Yuzu! You better come back here and greet your childhood friend and my friend, don't be rude!" Ume yelled. 

Mei blushed when she saw Yuzu's morning face 'She is even cute without her makeup!' She thought but then shook her face to get in her sense.

"Shit, shit, shit!! Mei is here and saw me looking like this!" she said and kept walking around in her room with both her hands on her head. She then got an idea and got herself ready for a small run. "Goodmorning Mei and aunty. Sorry for being rude before but please if you excuse me I'm gonna have a small run outside. Bye, mum!" Yuzu said bowing down and feeling embarrassed since Mei was there. She then walked to the door and left. 

"Hehe, she never grows" Ume giggled and continued talking with Mei's mother. 

'Shitttt, Yuzu has abs!! OMG, I'm so turned on right now! Ughhh, you pervert! Mei think straight, she is your childhood best friend and she isn't gay. Yeah, right. She doesn't even like that idea.' Mei thought and her expression changed. 

"Mei dear, are you alright?" Ume asked worriedly when she noticed her expression. 

"Hmm? Y-yeah, I'm fine" Mei answered and forced a small smile on her face.

Yuzu got out of the apartment and she put her AirPods in. Yuzu had a black top shirt and black shorts. (let's say something like the picture.)

She began running and was done within 45 minutes

"I'm home!" She called out and took her shoes off then headed to the kitchen where the three were. 

"Welcome back honey! Go and take a fast shower, I'm gonna call you out when lunch will be ready." Ume said. 

"Alright, mum!" Yuzu went to her bedroom and grabbed some clothes then headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

'I'm really exhausted! I better take a fast shower and help them with lunch.' She took a fast shower then heard someone knock on the door. 

"Yuzu, your mum told me to let you know that we are almost done with preparing lunch so you need to hur-" She was cut off by Yuzu opening the bathroom revealing her half-naked body. 

"Uhm, h-hey Mei tell mum that I will be out in a minute." Yuzu said and then closed the door and continued dressing up. 

"Y-yeah, s-sure," Mei said blushing madly and felt her heart pound really fast.

Yuzu got out and ate lunch with them. She sat next to Mei but they didn't talk much with each other.

Time went by and it was almost dinner time. "Say Yuzu, why don't you cook for us since it's your turn anyway," Ume asked Yuzu. "Yeah, sure! I'm gonna make some pizza, is that alright with you guys?" Yuzu asked them. 

"Of course it is! We LOVE pizza right Mei?" Mei looked at her mother and nodded. "Mei, why don't you cook together with Yuzu? It would be fun right?" Mei's mother asked as she looked at her daughter. 

"Y-yes mother, I would like t-to. If Yuzu has no problems with me helping her of course." Mei said nervously and looked at Yuzu. 

"Of course! I would love to cook together with Mei" Yuzu said and grabbed Mei's hand then headed together to the kitchen.

Mei blushed at the sudden contact. When they arrived Yuzu grabbed the ingredients and looked at Mei. "Do you know how to cook or make pizza?" She asked Mei. 

"U-uhm, actually I d-don't" Mei answered shyly and looked down feeling embarrassed for not knowing how to cook. 

"Hey, there is no reason to be shy Mei. I can teach you. You wait a bit until I make the dough, then we can cut the vegetables together." Mei nodded and grabbed a chair to sit on it. She stared at Yuzu and was happy to see this side of her. "And done! Now Mei can you wash the vegetables while I wash my hands so we can cut them? " 

"Yes," She said and washed the vegetables. 

"When you cut something you need to look out for your fingers. You can close your hand a bit while holding the vegetable and cut it next to your fingers" She said showing her how to cut vegetables. 

"Like this?" Mei asked. 

Yuzu walked toward Mei and stood behind her giving her a kind of hug, she grabbed her hands and corrected her position. "Like this" 

Mei could feel Yuzu's hot breath against her sensitive ear. Her heart also was pounding pretty much at yuzu's touch and couldn't focus on what Yuzu was telling her.

"Mei, are you listenin-" Mei turned her face around and they both blushed as their faces were inches away from each other. They stared into each other's eyes and blushed even more, Yuzu without knowing was leaning closer which caused Mei to also lean closer. When their nose toshed each other they heard a loud laugh from their mother's which made them pull away and were shocked. 

'I-I was about to k-kiss M-Mei!!' Yuzu thought avoiding Mei's eyes and grabbed another knife then continued cutting the vegetables to hide her blush. 

'W-we were about to k-kiss!! M-my heart is about to jump out of my chest!' Mei was spacing out until she heard a mini-timer going off.

Bip Bip Bip

"Hehe, it's done! Oh, Mei, you aren't spacing out anymore. Can you please bring this to the table and I will bring the pizza" Mei nodded with her red face and did what yuzu told her. They all ate and were enjoying the delicious pizza.

"Oh dear, it's pretty late Alissa. Why don't you and Mei sleep here today since it's dark and late?" Ume asked and looked at Alissa. 

"No need, we will be fine. I can call a tax-" 

"Come on, please~" Ume pouted like a child. Alissa only giggled and gave up."Oke sooo, Alissa will be sleeping with me in my room and Mei will sleep with you Yuzu in your room."

Yuzu and Mei looked at each other. "WHAAAAA?!" Yuzu exclaimed and blushed deeply remembering what happened in the kitchen. 

"YUZU! Don't be so mean!" 

"It's fine aunty. I will sleep on the couch" 

"No dear, Yuzu has a big bed and she would LOVE to share it. Right Yuzu?" Ume asked Yuzu glaring at her. 

"Y-yeah, s-sure" Yuzu nervously.

To Be Continued...