Chapter 30

"mmm~" Mei moaned softly in the kiss while Yuzu took their underwear off.

Yuzu broke the kiss and walked to the wall, she reached for the collars and let Mei choose one.

"You know that putting a collar on your submissive partner means that you own them?" Yuzu asked as she put the collar on Mei's neck.

"You have always owned me, mistress" Mei smiled making Yuzu smile back at her.

"Alright then my precious kitty, I am going to get you a tail and ears. You can choose what you want me to use on you" Yuzu said softly before pecking Mei's lips and went to a drawer that had the cat ears in them and a butt plug. She then headed to a dresser and grabbed a harness.

After she grabbed everything she headed back to the bed and sat down as she waited for her kitty to come back, "Mei?"

"Yes, mistress?"

"Don't choose anything that hurts your body, I don't want to open your cuts" Yuzu said softly as she stood up and wore the harness.

"Understood, mistress"

Yuzu couldn't hide her grin, it was finally happening after years of waiting.

After Mei had chosen everything she wanted Yuzu to use on her she came back.

"Put them on this bench"

Mei leaned down and put them all on the bench that stood confront of the bed.

"Kitty, do you want me to blindfold you or not?"

"I would like to see you fuck me, mistress" Mei said softly as she stood up.

Yuzu looked at the bench and then at Mei, "Alright, then. Go and position yourself on all fours for me"

Mei did as she was told. She walked to the bed and sat on her knees before bending down. 

Yuzu grabbed the butt plug and pushed it in making Mei moan softly and bend down even more with her ass hanging up.

"Good job kitty" Yuzu smirked and walked around the bed and grabbed Mei's chin with her hand making her look at her. She put the cat ears on her head and kissed Mei quickly before letting go of her chin.

She walked back to the toys and stared at them.

"Kitty, I told you not to choose something that can open your cuts. Why am I seeing here bondage robes?" Yuzu asked as she stood next to the bed with a raised brow.

Mei looked at her mistress.

"I am sorry mistress, it won't happen again. I thought it wouldn't harm my body" 

"I forgive you, just don't do it again. Who knows I might punish you for it" 

Yuzu went back to the toys and grabbed two small nibble clamps before heading back to Mei, "Kitty I want you to lay on your back, I am going to use the nibble clamps on you"

Mei rolled over and laid on her back but hissed softly feeling some cuts burn on her skin.

Yuzu eyes softened and sat next to Mei, "Are you sure you can handle it tonight? We can do it once your body is fully healed. I don't want to accidentally hurt you without you knowing it"

Mei sat up and stroked Yuzu's cheek softly.

"Thank you mistress for caring for me, I really appreciate it. I would love to do it once my body is fully healed, I will be more than happy if I just laid down naked with you" Mei smiled.

Yuzu smiled back and held Mei bridal style. Mei giggled softly.

Yuzu walked to the door, unlocked it, and got the keys out before opening the door. Once they were out of the room, naked, Yuzu locked the door and headed to her room.

"Um, Yuzu? Won't the maids see us or Hito and Akino?"

Yuzu shook her head and smiled at Mei. "Nope, I only have one maid and she is not allowed to come to this floor. And about the children, they must be already asleep"

Mei nodded.

Yuzu walked faster, and when she got in front of her room door, she put Mei down and dragged her inside.

Mei's eyes sparkled at the sight.

Yuzu walked to her bed and took off her harness

"What do you think?"

"It's kinda dark but I love it" Mei smiled and walked up to Yuzu.

"Well, here will be a lot of nice memories my precious kitty" Yuzu grinned making Mei chuckle.

"Stop it, we aren't in that room" she said still smiling as she took the butt plug and cat ears out.

Yuzu walked up to Mei and held her waist, "Can you let the collar on? It makes you hot and sexy"

Mei chubbed her face as she grinned at the blonde.

"Anything for my puppy" she plopped her nose making Yuzu giggle and playfully barked before she led Mei to the bed and cuddled her.

"Today was amazing zu, it made me fall in love with you all again"

"I like that nickname. Plus I can't be more than happy than today... well only at our proposal or wedding but this is different" Mei hugged Yuzu and chuckled at her.

"You are still cute as ever"

"Of course I am" Yuzu pouted and buried her face into Mei's chest.

Mei softly stroked Yuzu blonde locks before kissing a strand of hair. "Goodnight Zu, I love you so much"

Yuzu smiled as her heart beated faster, "Night, baby. I love you more"

"Noooo, I love you more" Mei pouted making Yuzu chuckle and kiss near her neck.

"There's no way that you love more than I do kitty"

Mei scoffed, "You are making me sound like a bottom"

"Aren't you a bottom then?"

"I am a switch, just like you" Mei said as she pushed Yuzu up and kissed her neck hard, leaving a hickey.

Yuzu moaned softly as she let Mei have it. Mei kept sucking hard on her neck on several spots making Yuzu go weak.

"Alright, alright, you are right. We are both a switch" Mei smiled at her before pecking her lips and held into her. 

"Night"

Yuzu turned the lights off  and buried her face back into her girlfriend's chest, "Night"

To Be Continued...