Chapter 28

It's been years since Yuzu had brought her father's old business back to life.

It wasn't a big of a success in the first three years, but now it is one of the biggest companies in Japan.

Yuzu has been designing clothes. After it became a success she had people work under her which meant she didn't have to do a whole design alone.

The logo was a tiny bear just like Mei's tiny bear that was given to her, and he had cute clothes on.

After three years of struggling with the business, Yuzu managed to get more than enough money in the fifth year. Which was now.

Alissa has been dating Aura for a year now, and since Yuzu has the money they begone with the case.

Everything went smooth, they know now where Mei is and where her grandfather and Amamiya are too. Which meant that the hope of saving Mei was big.

After doing a lot of research on the two, they knew that it was better if they try and arrest those two as fast as possible.

-

Today was one of Yuzu's amazing days. Why?
Well, they are arresting the two men and Yuzu is on her way skipping to the Aihara Academy where Mei is the heir of and even a teacher.

She was so excited to see her girlfriend again after five years, to see how hot and sexy she was now.

When she got in front of the school's gates she took a deep breath in before entering.

Every teenager's jaw dropped when they saw, the one famous businesswoman.

(Yuzu's outfit)

She waved at them before heading to Mei's now office, she thought

She waved at them before heading to Mei's now office, she thought. But when she got inside it was empty. 

After ten minutes of searching in every classroom, her heart stopped when she saw the woman she was looking for. 

She grapped handcuffs from her bag that she had stolen from a friend of her who helped with the case and slowly went to the door and opened it. 

"Mei Aihara, you are under arrest for leaving your beloved ones behind" Yuzu said with a playful grin on as she held the cuffs in front of her.

Mei stopped in her track before slowly turning her head to the side to check if it was really not a dream. She looked so shocked when she locked eyes with the blonde.

(Mei's outfit)