Chapter 13

"Mmm~haah~Y-Yuzu~" Mei moaned softly while Yuzu was sucking on her nipple and massaging the other one.
"You.Are.So.Beautiful." Yuzu said while planting kisses by each word she said from her chest to her mouth and tender kissed a few times. She then took her own blouse off and got an idea which caused her to smirk and stare at her girlfriend.
Mei noticed that and gulped."W-what is it?" She asked Yuzu nervously.
Yuzu leaned closer and whispered "Say sexy~do you have a toy here?~" Yuzu then bit gently on her ear.
"ngh~I-I guess s-so? mmm~" Mei answered between her soft moans not sure if she ever had bought a toy.
"Well, let's find out~" Yuzu got up and walked toward the drawers looking for a toy.
"Yuzu? What are you doing?" Mei asked confused as she sat up.
"Found it!" Yuzu said excitedly and held the toy up.
"D-don't tell me you are going to use it on me!" Mei grabbed a blanket and hid her body with it.
"Of course I'm using it, but if you don't want me to use it on you then..." Yuzu got closer to Mei and stripped herself naked. She then sat on the ground with both her arms behind her and her legs were spread open showing her pussy dripping "...then please use it on me, Master~" Yuzu said seductively in a cute way with her puppy eyes who showed lust.

Mei was in shock and blushed deeply at the scene in front of her 'W-why is my heart beating so fast?! Fuck! I sure want her to scream my name b-but ...' Meis thought were interrupted by Yuzu.
"So are you going to fuck your little horny puppy?" She asked Mei and noticed some thin scarfs. "P-please tie me up~, gag me~ and blindfold me~" Mei was speechless. Without saying a word she got up and grabbed her blindfold and some of the scarfs and pushed Yuzu on the ground making her lay on it. She was now sitting on top of her.
Mei leaned closer to her "Are you that horny, puppy?~" she asked seductively and kissed her roughly.

Yuzu was a little surprised at Mei's actions. She kissed back and giggled softly between the kiss.
Mei slipped her tongue in asking for entrance and Yuzu opened her mouth for Mei to explore it. Mei sucked on her tongue and bit on it.
"mmgh~" Yuzu moaned softly between the kiss. While Mei was sucking and biting on her tongue, Yuzu had her eyes open and stared at Mei who had her eyes closed. 'hehe, cute~'
Out of nowhere Mei stopped and opened her eyes to be met with some emerald green ones. They stared into each other's eyes.

Mei grabbed the blindfold and blindfolded Yuzu.
"Uhm, M-Mei? Isn't i-it bette-mpff mmm" Mei gagged Yuzu with the scarf.
"First of all, You called me master, didn't you? So you weren't allowed to call me Mei. Second, I didn't give you permission to speak did I?~" Mei asked while sliding her fingers from Yuzu's collar to her waist.
Yuzu trembled at Mei's touches and pleasure began to wash up. Yuzu's hands were still free so Mei grabbed them and tied them above Yuzu's head on the leg of a table.
"You are not allowed to cum, understood?" Mei asked in her student council voice. Yuzu blushed and slowly nodded her head.
"Good girl~" Mei grabbed the toy which was a vibrator and turned it on.
When Yuzu heard the sound of the vibrator she began to feel excited since she can't see anything right now.
Mei stared at the vibrator then at Yuzu's pussy and licked her lips.
"Spread your legs more!" She commanded and Yuzu of course obeyed.
Mei slowly began to rub Yuzu's clit teasing her. Yuzu's hips were moving a bit by Mei's movement and moaned softly.
"mmm~mgh~"
Mei sucked on her nipple, pinched it, and bit hard on it while still rubbing her clit.
"HMMMM~MMPPpppf~"
While Mei was teasing her lover she forgot that the maids were still in the house.
"Be a good girl and don't leave, I'm going to give those maids a time off so we will be alone," Mei said and grabbed her bra and school blouse/uniform and put them on.
She grabbed the vibrator and turned it on medium. Without warning, she pushed it in Yuzu.
"MMMMM! MMMMmmmm~ mppppf~" Yuzu moaned loud and tears began to fall down her cheeks.
"I'm leaving, alright?" Mei asked and Yuzu nodded in return but continued to moan and tear up from the pleasure.

'mmmm~I-it hurts but feels n-niiiceeee mmmm~ at the same time! M-Mei! I Love you-mmm~p-please come back a-and fuck me harder~ mmmmhhh~I w-want more~' Yuzu thought and moans were to hear in the room.

Mei walked out of the room and walked to the maids.
"Hello, miss Aihara," They all said and politely bowed down.
"Hello, I came here to inform you that you can have the day off today. So you are free to go."
They all looked in shock and looked at each other then back at Mei.
"A-are you sure miss?"
"Yes, and please don't let grandpa know about this. So if he asks anything say that you had some business or anything."
"Understood! And thank you miss we applicate it!" With that, they all left leaving the two young girls alone.

Mei slowly walked back to the room and blushed seeing Yuzu in that state. Her pussy was dripping and she could see how Yuzu held back not to cum.
She walked up to her without making a noise and sat on the bed enjoying the scene.
'Fuck~I want to eat you up!~" Mei thought and stripped herself naked. She slowly began to masturbate and didn't realize that the curtains were open behind her.

Amamiya had climbed from behind the building on a tree and was watching the girls.
"mmm~Mei, is that how you are doing it now? Telling the maids to get a day off so you can fuck that slut or girlfriend of yours? Ugh, watever." Amamiya took his phone and took some pictures of Mei masturbating while watching Yuzu being fucked by a toy.
He then unzipped his pants revealing a huge plug and began to stroke it gently.
"haaaah~Only if I could kidnap the both of you and fuck you both~mmm~poor you chairman, for giving me the job to spy on them~ haah~I-I'm close~How can that blonde slut hold back that long? mmgh~" 

To Be Continued...