Chapter 29

After Mei and Yuzu prepared dinner they all sat at the dining table and ate.

"So, what are your names?" Yuzu asked the two children with a small on her face as she ate.

The boy answered excitedly "My name is Hito!"

"And my name is Akino" the girls said shyly.

Yuzu grinned at them before looking at Mei.

"Their names mean sun. I was the one who gave them the names since that bastard doesn't have a right to give them one" Mei said.

Yuzu smiled weakly at her before she blew her a kiss and winked at her from across the table "I like them, they suit them perfectly"

The twin looked at both the women confused before continuing eating.

Yuzu chuckled and continued eating.

-

"Wauw! Mommy, are we weally sweeping here?!" Hito and Akino squealed when they got in front of Yuzu's mansion.

Mei glanced at Yuzu and saw her chuckling at the two before they locked eyes "Ladies first"

Mei rolled her eyes at the blonde before heading inside the mansion.

When they got in the two kids ran up the marble stairs giggling.

Yuzu called a maid and told her to tour the kids around and let them choose a room each

Yuzu turned around and grinned at Mei.

"Wanna come and see our secret room?"

Mei chuckled at her before she walked towards Yuzu.

"Since when were you the same length as me?" Mei smirked.

Yuzu pouted, "I have been working out more"

Mei smiled at her and threw her arms around her neck as she pushed her closer. "Sooo, your body must look like a masterpiece now huh?"

"Oh you bet" Yuzu smirked and leaned in before stealing a kiss. "Now come with me, I need to show you the room so we can play. And don't worry about the kids, my maid will tackle them to bed, plus the room is soundproof" Yuzu held her hand for Mei.