Chapter 15

At school

"WHERE THE HELL ARE AMAMIYA SENSEI AND MEI?!" The chairman shouted slamming his hands hard on the table which send shivers to the student council members.
"S-sir, Please wait. They will be here at any m-minute" Himeko nervously said trying to calm the chairman.
"KAYO-SAN!"
"Y-yes, s-sir" Maruta answered scared.
"GIVE ME MY PHONE. NOW!"
"Y-yes" She went to grab his phone trambling only to see it ring.
"S-sir, sensei is c-calling"
"I DON'T CARE! GIVE IT NOW!" he said furiously.
Maruta grabbed the phone and gave it to him.
The chairman grabbed the phone from Maruta and answer it.
"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG?!"
"Hello chairman, I understand that you are angry right now because it is taking a lot of time." Amamiya calmly said. "Your granddaughter, my fiance Mei is at your mansion having fun with...the blonde delinquent" He whispered the last part.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HAVING FUN?!" He exclaimed confused.
"I will send you some photos and videos but make sure no one sees them unless you want to expose them, hehe."
"What PHOTOS OR VIDEOS?! GIVE ME MORE DETAI-" Amamiya had hung up. "UGHH, THAT BASTARD! EVERYONE! GO TO YOUR COUNCIL ROOM AND DO YOUR STUFF. DON'T YOU DARE COME NEAR MY OFFICE! UNDERSTOOD?"
"Yes, sir" They all answered shivering, and left the office as fast as possible.

At Amamiya-sensei

Amamiya smirked and send all the videos and photos he made about those two to the chairman.
'We will see what you two got now~ hehe, now you both of you won't see each other again, soon' He thought and licked his lips. 'Now I will have two fucking sexy fuck toys and also use Mei for the money.'
He put his 3 inch dick back in his boxer and pulled his pants back on, then slowly went to his car and drove it to the Aihara Academy.
When he got there, he went first to the chairman's office and walked in without knocking.
"Sir! It is good to see you again! How are you doing?" He greeted all innocently and took a seat.
"OF COURSE I AM NOT GOOD! WHAT THE HELL IS THE MEANING OF THESE VIDEOS AND PHOTOS?!"
"hehe, calm down, will you? It is just like you saw it, they are having fun instead of going to school." He said with a small smile.
"UGHH, AND WHAT NOW? THEY ARE FUCKING! TWO GIRLS ARE LITERALLY HAVING SEX WHICH ONE OF THEM IS MY GRANDDAUGHTER! I WON'T ALLOW THIS! SHE IS YOUR FIANCE AND WILL MARRY YOU AND BE YOUR WIFE TILL THE DAY SHE DIES!"
"hehe, I know I know. Now calm down cause I have an idea" He said with a small smirk on his face. He leaned closer to the chairman's ear and whispered,
"How about I punish them?~" he then leaned back and continued. "We don't need to hurry at all. We just wait till we get a big plan and let them be away from each other. She will marry me and forget that blonde deliquened~ what do you think?"
The chairman was surprised about that and calmed.
"Alright, if she will be marrying you I would do anything so she can interhit the academy." He said with a small smile, then his face turned into an angry and disgusted face,
"I will never let her marry a girl, especially that blonde" He continued sarcastically and disgusted.
"Then deal! We will meet every Monday? and discuss our plan to get Mei to love me and marry me." Amamiya said with a smile
"Yes, and if she doesn't love you now or later she will be forced!" The chairman said and nod at Amamiya.
"Now if you will excuse me, I have work to do." Amamiya excused himself and bowed.
"Yeah sure, work is the most important thing. on earth" He answered with a smile and let him leave.

At the Aihara mansion

"S-shit! ... mmhm~" Mei was laying on the bed, her eyes closed and her hands were grabbing the bedsheets hard as Yuzu gave her clit a hard suck while her tongue was playing with it. Yuzu then looked up not stopping with pleasuring her clit to get a sight of her lover's lewd face.
'Every time I look at you, you turn me on so much~' Yuzu thought and bit on Mei's clit hard.
"AAAAAAAH~MMMMHM~" Mei moaned out loud. "S-stop teasing haaah~me mmmmhmmm~"
"hehe alright, but wait here I need to grab something" Yuzu answered and winked at Mei. Mei blushed but also looked confused about what it could be that Yuzu needed in a time like this. Yuzu went to her bag and grabbed a strap-on that Matsuri gave her on her 16e birthday and put it on and went back to the bed where Mei was laying and waiting. "Now I can show how I can be a beast~," She said while licking her lips sexually with lustful eyes.
Mei was a blushing mess. "What?! N..no, not a strap-on! Yuzu, it is big! this thing is like 9,8 inches (about 25 cm)" Mei exclaimed hoping that Yuzu would use her fingers instead.
"Hmmm~? Well, that was the reason why I got it in the first place. Because it.is.big." Yuzu said as she rubbed the tip of the strap-on on Mei's pussy. Mei squirmed a bit and her grip only tightened "And believe me, it will feel amazing since I am a beast in bed~ So are you ready?~"
Mei looked away hiding her blushy face. "I...I Uhm, don't we need a safe word? And that safe word we can use for every time we d...do it a...again." The last sentence was barely whispered but Yuzu heard it and smirked.
"Red"
"H-huh? what do you mea-"
"Red is the safe word for now"
"B-but can't we use a smaller one-AAAAAAH!~ Y-YUZU! CAN'T YOU WAIT A LITTLE BIT?!" Mei scolded as Yuzu pushed the whole strap-on in her.
"Sorry, I couldn't wait" She apologist with a nervous smile.
"Ugh, whatever" Mei said sarcastically. "Please be gentle this is my firs-OH...My...GOD!!! haaaah~ aaaaah~ c-couldn't you warn me? mmmmmh~ Are you t-that mhmm~excited?! aaaah~" Mei said between her moans as Yuzu begone thrusting hard without warning her.
"hehe maybe~" She said and continued thrusting harder and faster in her.
'S-shiiiiit~this fucking hurts but feels good~mhmmm~' Mei thought as she was moaning and panting heavily.
While Yuzu was thrusting she saw the pieces of clothing that Mei had used on her laying above Mei's head. She leaned closer to Mei's face and kissed her passionately. Mei blushed and soon melted in the kiss and kissed back. She begone asking for entrance which Yuzu happy accepted. Mei sucked on her tongue and begone fighting for dominance which Mei won this time. Meanwhile, Yuzu's hands made it's way to the pieces of clothing and grabbed them without breaking the kiss.
"mmm~ haah~ ah,ah~ Y-Yuzuu~" Mei moaned out, breaking the kiss as she arched her back from pleasure. Her hands were set above her as Yuzu grabbed them, and then tied them together. "W-what haaah~Is that for?" Mei asked when Yuzu was tieing them together.
"Just for the extra pleasure and fun~" She answered and blindfolded her. She then went for the ear. She planted soft kisses on it and gave it a gentle bite. (She didn't stop thrusting in this whole process).

To Be Continued...

Hey guys! srry for the late update. I was on vacation and it was hard for me to write a chapter since this one wasn't easy to make😅. I will promise to try and update more ^^. Bye bye😘