Chapter 32

"Bye baby, I will come and get you around 18:00 alright? Be sure to have the kids ready to go to their grandmother and spend the night there" Yuzu said grinning as she opened the car door for Mei.

Mei smiled at her before getting out, she hugged Yuzu by her waist and leaned in for a kiss, "I will be waiting then" 

Yuzu opened the door for the kids and they immediately ran to her before hugging her, "Bye Zuzu!"

Yuzu chuckled softly at them before hugging them back and waved at the three before the house door closed. She sighed as she leaned her body on the car and smiled to herself.

-

Mei took a deep breath in as she adjusted her hair that was in a neat messy bun. She added the latest touches of makeup and sprayed perfume over her outfit and some on her hands before smearing it around her neck. She smiled at herself as she took her handbag and headed down.

(Mei's outfit...)

The steps of her black heels were heard as she went downstairs to check on her kids before Yuzu would come

"Alright Hito, Akino, turn the tv off and grab your back bags" Mei said as she turned the lights off.

The kids grabbed their back bags as they giggled at Mei.

"Is there something on my face?" she raised a brow at them.

"No, you look pwetiful mommy" Akino said and ran to the door when she heard the doorbell.

"Akino! Don't open the door. You don't know wh-" Mei stopped in her track when she saw Yuzu smiling at her with both her hands inside her pocket.

"Hi" the blonde grinned.

Mei composed herself as she tried to hide her blush, "Hi"

"You look beautiful" Yuzu said as she walked up to her and softly kissed her.

Mei smiled before she broke the kiss and took Yuzu's form once again in, "You look gorgeous"

Yuzu smiled "Thank you"

(Yuzu's outfit...)

)