Chapter 12

Yuzu and Mei were walking to Mei's grandfather's house. "Say, Mei, is your grandfather home today?" Yuzu asked Mei while hopping and jumping like a happy little puppy on the streets. "I don't know actually but if he isn't home then he must be at school," Mei answered and tried to not blush about how childish Yuzu could be. 'She sure is cute'

After the little walk to Mei's grandfather's house, they were now standing in front of the big mansion. "Yuzu, walk behind me so that the maids know that you belong to me," Mei said which made Yuzu blush a bit from the last part, she isn't that dumb and knew exactly what Mei meant. But just hearing it would send butterflies into her stomach. "S-sure" When they walked into the mansion, there was no sight of the old man. "It seems like your grandfather isn't here." Yuzu said while looking around the house. 'It sure is big!'

Mei and Yuzu walked into Mei's room and it was big. Mei grabbed her uniform and didn't hesitate to undress in front of Yuzu. Yuzu blushed at Mei's sight and stared at her body 'My girlfriend is so sexy~' Yuzu thought and her body moved on its own then hugged Mei from behind. "What is it Yuzu?" Mei asked confused. Yuzu nuzzled her face in Mei's neck. "There is nothing. It is just that my girlfriend is so hot and sexy~" Yuzu whispered seductively and licked her ear. "ngh~Y-Yuzu mmm~y-you know they ar-mgh~ s-sensitive." Mei said under her breath. Yuzu only smirked and bit on her ear gently then planted soft kisses on it. "I know that~And that is what makes you even cuter and hotter~," Yuzu said then moved her head to her neck kissing it. "haah~I-I need to get ch-change-mgh~" Yuzu didn't stop and bit her neck hard. "AAAAAAAAH~YUZU~!" Mei moaned out loud but got a bit angry at the last part. "What was that for? The maids could hear me and how am I supposed to hide it?" Yuzu smiled gently at her and whispered, "Don't worry about that Mei. I came prepared. I have my makeup kit with me." Mei walked away from Yuzu and took off her shirt while Yuzu grabbed her makeup kit.

When Yuzu found her makeup kit she went to a chair and told Mei to come. "Mei come sit here." She said and tapped on her lap. Mei walked to her and sat on her lap with a small glare on her face. "Yuzu you know that make up isn't allowed at school!" Mei said sternly which only earned a small giggle from the blonde. "hehe, then I'm your naughty girlfriend~" Yuzu said as she slid her finger from Mei's collar to her chest. Mei gulped and blushed at Yuzu's touches. "You feel so soft You know." Yuzu said and continued sliding her hands down to her thighs. Mei shivered a bit "P-please hurry up and hide that mark." "Alright!" Yuzu then applied some makeup on the mark and hid it. "Done!" "Thank you" Mei wanted to stand up but she was held in place by Yuzu. "Where do you think you are going to?" Yuzu asked attractively and Mei gulped. "If I can't let a mark on your neck without hiding it because people would get suspicious then let me mark you somewhere else~" Yuzu put her hands on Mei's back then unhooked her bra. "Y-Yuzu please, not now I need to get dressed and I don't wanna be late for school. Grandfather would kill m-aaah~Yuzu!~" Yuzu didn't let her finish her sentence and sucked on her hard nibbels. "Your nibbels were hard without even touching them." Yuzu said and continued sucking hard on her nibble while massaging the other one. "Y-yuzu~mgh~p-please~" Mei moaned softly. "Please what~?" Yuzu whispered asked seductively. "Please~ngh~D-don't stop-mmm~" Yuzu smirked and kissed Mei passionately and kept massaging her boobs. Mei kissed back and let out muffled moans. "mmm~" Mei moaned softly. Yuzu smiled during the kiss and pinched both her nibbles hard. "MMMMMMM!~MMM~" Mei moaned hard between the kiss. "Haah~l-lock the door," Mei said breaking the kiss. Yuzu picked her up in the same position that they were in and Mei held her closer by wrapping her legs around Yuzu's waist and her arm around Yuzu's neck. They then kissed again while Yuzu was walking to the door and then locked it. Yuzu then walked up to the bed and gently laid Mei down on it without breaking the kiss. But then her phone rang. Both Mei and Yuzu groaned but Yuzu didn't want to break the kiss, so she reached for it with one hand and hang up.

At school

"Is Yuzuchi late or something?" Harumi groaned and continued waiting for Yuzu. The bell rang and no sight of Yuzu. 'I better call her.' She looked around and saw no one so she grabbed her phone then searched for Yuzu and clicked the call bottom. "Pick up, Pick up! What the fuck? Why did she hang up!?" Harumi was pissed off at what Yuzu did and thought that she would ask her why she did that when she sees her.

At the chairman office

"Momokoni-san! Where is my granddaughter?!" The chair mand asked furiously. "S-sir, I d-don't know. I r-really don't." Himiko was trembling and scared of the chairman. "I see...Alright, you can go to your class and I will deal with her." He said and Himiko only obeyed and walked to her class. 'So that blonde really had influence in you huh, now skipping school to stay with her? I will teach you a lesson.'

He grabbed his phone and clicked a number then called it. "Hello?" A man spoke. "Hello? Is this Amamiya sensei?" The chairman asked. "Oh, chairman! How are things going with you and your granddaughter?" Amamiya asked. "Fine I guess, but there is a thing that I want you to do for me." He said.

To Be Continued...