Chapter 31

Mei stirred in her sleep when she felt the lights shine through the windows of Yuzu's room. She slowly opened her eyes to be met with no one besides her, and that made her panick. Where could Yuzu be?! Yesterday wasn't a dream and she knows it better than anyone since she is not in her own bedroom. 

She looked around the room but couldn't find the blonde.

"Zu? Baby, where are you?" she stood up but then the bedroom door opened.

"I am here" Yuzu said as she closed the door behind her and put a bag on the bed.

"Where were you? I almost thought that you left me" Mei walked up to the dressed blonde and kissed her softly.

Yuzu smiled, "Don't worry, I would never ever want to leave you. I wrote you a note on that paper, you didn't read it?" she asked softly. Mei looked to where Yuzu was pointing and shook her head.

"I didn't even see it"

Yuzu giggled, "Well then, just know this, I would never leave the house when you are sleeping without leaving a note"

Mei smiled at her and tugged at Yuzu's blazer before taking it off. "Where were you then? I see you are all dressed up" she raised a brow.

"I had a meeting early in the morning, then I went to the pharmacy and got you a lotion for your cuts" she grinned. "Now, go and lay on your stomach so I can smear it on your body. I am going to wash my hands in the bathroom while you wait"

Mei pecked Yuzu's lips once more before heading to the bed. "Yuzu, should I let the collar on?"

"I would love it if you let it on" Yuzu chuckled as she washed her hand in the walk in bathroom.

After she dried her hands, she walked back to the raven haired. She got out of her clothes but stayed in her underwear. She grabbed the bag and got the lotion out. 

Mei was laying on her stomach with her arm crossed in front of her while her head rested on them. 

Yuzu opened the lotion and sat on Mei's ass making Mei blush a bit. She let some on her hands before smearing it on her girlfriend's back making her groan at the contact since the lotion was a bit cold.

"So since today is Saturday, I wanted to take on a date." Yuzu said smiling at Mei as she kept smearing the lotion on her back.

Mei winched softly when Yuzu pressed a little hard on a bruise before trying to look at her, "Date?"

Yuzu shrugged, "Yes, we can bring the children along if you want to but we can also let them stay by your mother since it won't really be a date anymore, plus they will get to know their grandmother"

"I like the sound of it. Where are you taking me?" she smiled.

Yuzu wore a smirk, "That's a surprise" 

She turned around and began smearing Mei's ass and the back of her legs.

"God I missed you Yuzu, I can't even believe that I am here with you right now" Mei whispered. 

Yuzu raised a brow and got up since she was done, she slowly rolled Mei over to her back and sat again on her front. She opened the lotion again as she put some on her hands and went to Mei's upper body.

She kept staring at Mei.

"Mei"

"What?"

"I have a question, please answer it honestly" She smeared her breasts slowly not trying to hurt her as she continued down to her stomach.

Mei looked confused at her but nodded.

"Did he... you know, before I saved you?" she asked curiously.

Mei's eyes widen at the question and didn't know how to answer.

"Mei, please. I just want to help you, I would never judge you" Yuzu said softly as she began to smear Mei's arms.

"U-um, Yes. For hours while the kids were sleeping"

Yuzu gasped softly before leaning in and gave Mei a tender kiss, "Did he cum inside of you?" she asked as they stared at each other while their lips barely touched.

"H-he did, and I am scared to be pregnant again. That was a nightmare, it was so scary especially since he is the father" Mei mumbled.

Yuzu kissed her again but harder and with more emotions. 

"I don't know what to say, you were pregnant with a twin and didn't have anyone to take care of you. I am so sorry Mei, I wasn't there for you" Yuzu teared up as she buried her face in Mei's chest. "You were fucking 17! *sob*"

"Hey, hey. Look at me, please" Mei said softly as she stroked her hair.

Yuzu slowly looked at her.

"It is not your fault, what you did yesterday was a dream. I lost hope and thought we would never see each other. But look at us now, back together, all matured up and we have two children" Mei smiled softly making Yuzu tear up even more.

"B-but, he... I mean what happened to you would never be forgotten, you are traumatized by his name Mei. And that breaks my heart, even more, to see you like that"

Mei kept her smile on as she stroked Yuzu's cheek. "You want to make it up to me, don't you?"

"Ofcourse I want to"

"Alright then, tonight after our date I have a surprise for you. And if you accept it, it will be the same as making it up to me, okay?" Mei asked as she adjusted her self in her elbows.

Yuzu smiled weakly at her, "Anything for my world"

"Am I your world?" Mei smiked.

"You always were" Yuzu playfully rolled her eyes before leaning in and kissed her softly. But when it began to heat up the door burst open making them jump and hide themselves under the cover.

"Mommy? Zuzu?" said a cute voice making Yuzu chuckle softly.

"We are right here Hito" the blonde said.

Hito smiled and walked up to them with a small bear. "I am hunwry"

"Oh! No way! Our babyboy is hungry!" Yuzu exclaimed making the little boy giggle, "Ruuuuubyyyyyy!" she yelled, "Hito is hungry! Make him som food!" The little boy giggled even more when he heard the maid call him.

"Bye Zuzu, bye mommy!"

"Bye baby" Mei said and cuddled Yuzu when the door closed. "That was adorable"

"You find me adorable?~" Yuzu smirked.

Mei chuckled, "When didn't I find you adorable? You would make a perfect mother for those two"

Yuzu plopped Mei nose as she talked "Nope, you are a perfect mom Mei. Believe me, you raised them on your own when you had the academy under control and all that shit that you are now free of" 

Mei tender kissed the blonde with a smile, and when she was about to get out of bed Yuzu grabbed her hands and pouted.

"Don't gooo"

"Hush you, I want to spend time with you and the kids out of this room" 

Yuzu kept pouting making Mei smirk when she got an idea.

"YUZUKO OKOGI! UP NOW!" she commanded making Yuzu obye in just seconds.

"Meiiii, you can be so scary sometimes"

"Well, that's not my problem that you can be a serious bottom or serious top" she shrugged before walking inside the walk in closed Yuzu had.

"Wearing my clothes, huh?"

"Shut up, my clothes are in the playroom and I am not going to walk naked to there" 

Yuzu chuckled at her before walking up to Mei and began to find clothes for each other together.

To Be Continued...