Chapter 27

"Goodmorning everyone, please come in" Aura said as she led the three inside her office.

They all walked in and took a seat.

"So, what is the problem that I may help you with?"

Alissa looked nervous when Aura looked her in the eyes.

"Um, m-my seventeen year old daughter has a grandfather who has a school, and my daughter is supposed to inherit it when she is older"

Aura nodded.

"Well, her grandfather has found a fiancee for her who is like twenty years older than her and he is also her teacher. She was forced to marry him and get as many as possible heirs, which is impossible for a seventeen old girl. She already has someone she loves dearly but was taken away from the girl against her will. That teacher h-had rapped her *sob* a-and her grandfather doesn't even care! *sob*" Ume hugged Alissa as she tried to calm her down.

Aura nodded at her "So, you have a seventeen old daughter who is now married against her will with someone older than her in years. He rapes her so he could probably be abusing her, and her grandfather was the one who set her in the position she is in."

The three nodded.

"I see, well the husband of your dau-"

"Please, don't call him like that" Yuzu gritted her teeth.

"Alright, so that man your daughter was forced to marry to should go prison for the rest of his life for abusing and raping. Which means that since he is married to her he is doing it every day. Her grandfather should also go to jail for getting someones life in danger in this kind of stuff, plus that he doesn't care what his granddaughter is experiencing."

"Oh, they deserve that" Yuzu chuckled.

"But the problem is, we need more information, we need proof. It's not like I don't belive you but I can't do anything without those, I and the police will make research about those two and follow them."

Alissa smiled and nodded as she wiped her tears away

"S-so we aren't hopeless"

"No you guys aren't. And the bigger problem is, this will cost you a lot of money and you will need to pay every month like... 50 thousand? But since I heard from my friend that your daughter has something similar to me I would be happy with 30 thousand a month."

All their jaw dropped at the number.

"30 thousand?!" Yuzu exclaimed as she stood up and ran a hand through her hair before tears fell from her eyes as she looked at the woman, "AND HERE I WAS ALL HAPPY TO SAVE MY GIRLFRIEND!" She turned around and ran, just ran somewhere. She heard the three older women call her name but she ignored them and just got somewhere before sliding against the wall as she cried alone.

Aura exchanged looks with the two. 

"Can't we pay in smaller amounts and when the case is solved continue until we are done?" Ume's voice is weak.

Auro slowly shook her head "I am sorry, but we don't do that kind of stuff, I know how you must be feeling right now, and I know what your daughter is experiencing. If I was the one getting the money direct I wouldn't even have even asked you to pay, but the police are involved and some other lawyers"

She grabbed a piece of paper and wrote her number down on it before handing it to Alissa, and not Ume or an extra one for Ume.

Alissa looked at the woman and felt her heart beat faster before grabbing the piece of paper.

"This is my number, please call or text me when you need help with anything. I can also be there for you as a... friend" Aura said before glancing between the two older women who were hugging and raised a brow at them before questioning, "You two...?"

"Hmm? Oh no, no we aren't. She is my best friend since childhood and we haven't seen each other for years"

"mhm" Aura nodded still with the same look.

Ume sighed, "Alright then, yes she is my best friend but also my fuck buddy. Our husbands are dead and we just pleasure each other when the one needs it, we don't have any romantic feelings for each others thought"

Aura smirked "No?"

"What? Our own daughters are dating and this ass has been staring at you since we came in. It is not like you don't like her either" Ume smirked making both the women blush.

Alissa coughed awkwardly before standing up. "Anyways, we need to go and find Yuzu"

When they were about to leave Alissa looked behind her and smiled warmly at Aura "And thanks for your number, I needed it"

Aura smiled back before winking at her making Ume drag her best friend out the door.

Ume dragged Alissa before smirking at the women.

"What?"

"You have a crush. I mean that woman," She leaned closer to her ear before whispering in her sensitive ear, "Is hot" She pulled back before spotting Yuzu and headed to her. "You make such a cute couple, she likes you, Alissa" 

Alissa slapped her shoulder as she tried to hide her own cheek.

"Who likes you?" Yuzu asked as she whipped her tears away.

"That lawy-"

"Ooh, n-no one" Alissa immediately cut Ume off before she finished her sentence.

Yuzu smiled weakly as she teased her. "Already in love aunt? I hope she is a good mother and mother in law for me and Mei" she winked at her.

Alissa blushed hard and scoffed before leaving the two.

Ume ran up to her and hugged her before Yuzu followed. 

"Don't be shy, Yuzu and I saw how she would look at you. Plus she gave you her number and didn't even mind me" 

Alissa glared at them making them stop talking about Aura as they headed back home.

"Yeah, I was thinking about bringing my father's old business back to life... I mean who knows I will become successful and get my baby back?" Yuzu said to Harumin on the phone.

"Yuzucchi, you are just seventeen and have a future in front of you"

"I know Harumin, I remember how my father like his business before closing it. And I need to get at least 30 thousand a month to try and get Mei back! You think I will sit back here and do nothing when I can begin? I know It is going to take at least a whole year to grow a business but This is my last hope"

Harumin sighed on the other line.

"Alright then, I am here to help and support you. If you need anything just tell me and I will help"

Yuzu smiled as she threw herself on the bed, "Thank you"

Harumin chuckled, "No need to thank me Yuzucchi, I hope your plan would work. Bye"

"Bye"

Yuzu hung up as she grabbed Anthoniko and traced her finger on its face.

"Please be strong Mei to wait a couple of years" She mumbled before crying herself to sleep with the tiny bear in her hand.

To Be Continued...