Chapter 46

"Aaaaaah!"

 "You like that you dirty kitty, hm?" 

Mei had bondage around her body. Her hands were wrapped together behind her neck while she sat on a chair. Yuzu had bondaged both her ankles into the chair which stood securely on the ground. Mei had a blindfold on.

Yuzu was walking rounds around Mei's body while tracing the paddle before slapping her. 

"Aaaaah!"

"What are you supposed to do when I ask you a question?!" Yuzu asked sternly while harshly grabbing Mei's chin.

Mei smiled to herself and answered like the good kitten she is, "Yes mistress, I love it when you hit me like tha- mmmhm!" Yuzu chuckled and slapped her breast again. Her breasts were popping out in the way her mistress put the bondage around her making the pleasure better for the both of them.

Yuzu threw the paddle on the bed and grabbed Mei's chin once again. "Open" she demanded, Mei licked her lips in slow motion making Yuzu's breath hitch before opening her mouth for the blonde.

Yuzu growled and spit inside her mouth. Mei giggled and swallowed the saliva, not before teasing Yuzu with her tongue.

Yuzu was so angry at her -in a good way ;)- she harshly untied Mei's ankles from the chair and held Mei up. She threw everything that was on the bed to the ground before throwing Mei on the bed.

Mei's body shuddered feeling Yuzu's hot mouth roam around her sensitive body. 

"You was so bad slutty kitty. And I am going to punish you for teasing me" Yuzu got up and let Mei pant. She smirked to herself and grabbed a wax and a match. Lighting it up, she brought it closer to Mei's face making Mei suck in a breath as she felt the hot air hit her face.

"Mistress-"

"Did I give you any permission to speak?"

Mei gulped feeling the fire closer, "N-no mistress. I apologize"

"Good girl" Yuzu smirked and brought the candle back to herself. She looked at the sight before her and couldn't help the chuckle that left her lips. "Oh, I am going to have so much fun with your body baby. mmm~" 

This was making Mei nervous and turned on at the same time, like... she couldn't see anything and only felt things!

Yuzu waited for a bit until the wax melted. 

"Just so you know, this is wax" Yuzu said and poured some on Mei's stomach.

Mei hissed feeling the hot liquid touch her flesh. 

She would suck in a breath every time the hot liquid made contact with her body.

"Safeword" Yuzu said and poured some more before blowing on the candle and setting it somewhere.

"G-green" Mei panted.

Yuzu just smirked and put on a strap on. She dragged Mei to her and began kissing her inner tights. "Oh fuck kitty~ Your flesh is just so tasty I can't~ mmmh~" she moaned making Mei go crazy.

Yuzu looked at Mei's pussy and licked her lips at the sight before her. Mei was so wet for her.

Mei's body shuddered feeling Yuzu's wet tongue lick her clit.

"Ahh!~ M-mistress~"

Yuzu bit on her clit and let go of it. She looked up to see Mei's chest heaving up and down fast. She took her tongue out and licked her slit.

"Oh fuck~" Mei arched her back when Yuzu shoved her tongue in. "Mmmm!~"

Yuzu took her tongue out and slapped Mei's pussy with her hand and brought her tongue back in. Mei screamed in pleasure.

Yuzu put two fingers inside of her and began pumping them, "Don't cum without my permission kitty" 

Mei's cries increased when Yuzu began sucking on her clit while her fingers did the work.

"Y-yes yes yes yes!~ Fuck!~" Mei squealed and closed her legs. 

Yuzu chuckled and held them firmly apart.

She felt Mei's walls tighten around her fingers which made her smirk and pull them away. 

Mei whimpered at the loss of contact.

"Don't worry my precious kitty, I won't disappoint you" Yuzu grinned and lined the tip of the strap with Mei's slit before thrusting hard in.

Mei's mouth hang open as a cry full of pleasure erupted in the room. Yuzu chuckled at her and grabbed her bondage leg putting it over her shoulder. 

"You want it faster and harder whore" Yuzu asked panting softly while grabbing Mei face with her other hand.

Mei rolled her eyes back behind the blindfold and nodded fast. But then felt her cheek stung... Yuzu just slapped her...

"You know I don't like to repeat my words slut!" Yuzu yelled at Mei.

Mei blushed dark red at this, this was it, the perfect mistress she loved so dearly.

Yuzu leaned down to her neck and bit her hard while her thrusts got harder and deeper.

"Oh fuck! Mmmmm!" She threw her head back just to hit it with her arms that were still behind her her.

Yuzu growled since Mei wouldn't answer. She took the strap out and untied Mei's hands. She flipped Mei around making her in a doggy styled petition. Slapping the strap back in, Mei leaned down and began moving her hips in since wit Yuzu. 

Tears formed in the corner of her eyes from the pleasure. She gripped into the sheets for dear life while her mistress fucked the shit out of her. 

Yuzu yanked Mei's hair making Mei giggle softly and grind more into Yuzu. Leaning closer to her ears, Yuzu bit her earlobe making Mei whimpered. "You are allowed to cum kitty"

"Aah!~T-thank you mistress~" 

Yuzu smiled to herself and let of her hair. She grabbed Mei's hips with both her hands and trusted deeper, harder and faster inside of her swollen pussy. 

"MISTRESS!!~ FUCK!~" Yuzu chuckled when Mei came rode her orgasm slowly before taking the toy out.

They were both panitng for air. Yuzu took the toy off and the blindfold from Mei's eyes. Mei smiled softly meeting those emerald once. Yuzu smiled at her and captured those lips, slowly bringing Mei on her back so she was straddeling her. 

"Mmmm~ That was so good mistress" Mei giggled while tracing her finger on Yuzu's lips.

Yuzu shook her head and smiled, "No, don't say that. Because I know you are so much better than I am" she chuckled. Getting up, she bagone to untie to bondage from Mei's frame. "Did this hurt you Mei?"

Mei shook her head softly  and adjusted herself on her elbows.

"Alright then, playtime is over now"

Mei chuckled and buried herself under the sheets. Yuzu raised a brow at her.

"You want to sleep here?"

"mhm, I don't have the energy to do anything right now. So come here and shut up" Mei glared playfully.

Yuzu chucked at her got next to Mei, hugging her as if she would disappear any minute, "I didn't ask you today, but how was the meeting with your mothers-" Looking down, she saw Mei already asleep in her arms. 

She smiled softly and kissed her temple.

"God you don't know how much I love you princess" she got out of bed to turn the light of and laid back down. "Night baby"

Mei slimed in her sleep and snuggled more into Yuzu, "Shu up"

Yuzu giggled and closed her eyes letting the tiredness and sleepeins wash over her.

To Be Continued...

A/N

As some of you have already seen, I have a new cover!
I like this one so much, it gives me butterflies just from looking at it!
I also changed the description.

Hope you love them.

Bye!