Chapter 48

"Anything for you baby"

Mei blushed slightly as she stared into Yuzu's eyes, Yuzu was staring back lovingly while removing some hair away from Mei's face.

Leaning closer to her, Mei sucked in a breath. Yuzu chuckled softly caressed her cheek as their lips barely touched, "You are so beautiful you know that?"

Mei just kept staring at her eyes before they landed on the blond's lips. 

"And you are gorgeous yourself" she whispered back before connecting their lips.

They couldn't help the grin that was placed on their mouths as they kissed.

"Mmm~I love you~" Yuzu moaned in the kiss and let Mei be fully pinned into the walls to deepen the kiss.

Mei giggled and licked her girlfriend's lips, "I love you too" and connected them once again.

It was Yuzu's turn to giggle. Her hands found their way under Mei's blouse and softly roamed on her back.

Asking for entrance, Meu caressed Yuzu's abs making her heart flutter.

As the kiss became heated, they heard a cough making them groan softly before looking to the door.

K stood there smirking at them with an angry Noor.

Noor held her hands up, "Don't blame me, I tried to stop her and walk away but she wanted to see the whole show" She softly slapped K's shoulder making the woman laugh at her and look back at the two.

"To be honest Mei and Yuzu, that was hot. You two really should be pornstars with only the two of you" she said smiling.

Mei blushed as she remembered the rule about no porn or filming alone.

Yuzu rolled her eyes playfully and smiled apologetically at Noor, "So sorry Noor, she must have tired you before even getting in"

Noor chuckled and waved with her hand as she adjusted her hijab, "No don't worry, she was respectful though"

Mei raised a brow and looked K up and down as she pointed at her, "You? respectful? Why is this hilarious?" She laughed softly.

K scoffed and crossed her arms as she looked at Noor, "Lucky you you are cute, otherwise I would have been a bitch with you" she winked and walked away. 

"Oooooh, she just flirted with you" Yuzu said teasingly as they walked to her. 

Noor frowned her brows, "She is weird thought"

Mei smiled at Noor, "I know, but around you she is different"

Noor nodded but blushed crazily at Yuzu, "Protect your V card woman!"

"Look who's the weird one now! Nothing happens before marriage, so nothing to worry about"

Yuzu chuckled and wrapped her arm around Mei's shoulder, "Just saying, you never know" 

Mei nudged her and glared at Yuzu, "Be respectful, jeez. She has a religion and she knows how it work-"

"Mei don't worry" Noor chuckled, "I like how she talks and stuff, I know she is just joking" 

Mei nodded but had this urge in her that told her to punch Yuzu's stomach hard.

"Ughff!" Yuzu groaned as she held her stomach, she looked at Mei to see her smirk at her. "Meanie" she pouted.

"You deserved it baby" Mei chuckled and they walked inside the building where everyone was trying skate shoes.

Seeing Hito, Akino and Lydia struggle with them, Yuzu ran up to them smiling at them as she helped the three kids. 

"Thank you mama!" Hito hugged her tightly making Mei grab the polaroid from the backbag that Yuzu had on her back and snapped a picture of them.

Yuzu flinched softly and ignored the flash, just looking at Mei she winked and continued helping the two other girls with their shoes. 

"Zuzu, thank you" they both said making Yuzu chuckle and pat their legs.

"Alright, wait here with your mommy. I need to bring us some shoes so we can head in" they all nodded like good kids and behaved until everyone had their shoes on.

Yuzu smiled as she tied Mei's shoes and stood up, holding her hand for Mei to take. Mei smiled and took it. Slowly walking in Mei's pace behind everyone to the rink. They felt eyes on them and looked to see Hito and Akino staring at them. "Come here" 

They ran to them and each held a hand of one of them while the two older women's fingers were interlocked.

Mei looked down to see Akino giggle at Lydia as they waved at each other before grabbing Noor's hand.

"You like her, don't you?" Mei asked sweetly.

Akino looked up at Mei and nodded excitedly, "Mhmm, she is my best friend!" Mei smiled when she noticed that she said the word best friend right.

"Good, then if you want, you can play together with them" 

"Really?!"

Mei chuckled and nodded.

Akino squealed and slowly ran to Lydia before holding her hand.

"Is it what I am thinking it is?" Yuzu smirked at Mei and mentioned between Akino and Lydia who were laughing.

"I guess"

"My little gay princess" grinned and kissed Mei's cheek. "You still know how to skate?"

Mei frowned and shook her head. 

Yuzu's smile grew.

They were finally at the rink, Hito ran to the two young girls to play with them while everyone headed in talking to each other leaving Mei and Yuzu the last ones to join.

Yuzu stepped in first and turned around on the ice to face Mei, "Come here princess" 

Mei took Yuzu's hand and slowly stepped on the ice but slipped making them both fall with Yuzu on top. They giggled.

Yuzu stood up, dusting her clothes quickly, she helped Mei up.

"Okay, you need to relax. Don't move your legs a lot because that will make you fall" Doing as she was told, Mei stood in front of Yuzu without falling, "Okay, hold into this so I can show you how you should move your legs" She slowly brought Mei to the edge and giggled when Mei almost fell.

Mei sighed and grabbed onto the edge before looking at Yuzu.

"Okay look, one foot in front of you. Push it back while bringing the other one in front like this." Yuzu looked up at Mei to see her look confused and chuckled at her. "It is the same as you walk, but instead of fast steps, you kinda push the leg." She got to Mei and held her so they could practice. "Come on, let's try it together"

"I swear Yuzu if I get home with a broken leg it will be your fault!" Mei playfully glared while letting Yuzu teach her.

Time by time, Mei was able to skate alone for a short time. Mei was now skating towards Yuzu while Yuzu praised her. When she got closer, she slipped and fell making Yuzu also fall under her. 

They groaned but couldn't help the laugh that left their mouth, Yuzu pecked her lips and again helped Mei up so they could continue learning. 

Hito, Akino and Lydia were with K and Noor. The two women reached them how to skate and are taking care of them.

"Hey Mei" 

"Hmmm"

Yuzu grinned and skated away, she looked at Mei and ran up to her and stop immediately making mei gasp feeling the ice over her body. "You did not just!"

Yuzu laughed and ran away, "catch me if you can!"

Mei groaned and slowly tried skating alone to get to Yuzu.

Yuzu stood at the end of the rink and smiled seeing Mei actually skating. Before she knew it, Mei had pinned her against the walls. 

"Be more careful when spacing out love" Mei whispered and kissed her.

To Be Continued...