Chapter 16

"Ohhhh god!~ Y-yesss~ haah~ mmmm~" Mei was on all fours, her hands tied up in front of her, and her eyes were blindfolded. Yuzu on the other hand was panting heavily as she thrust nonstop fast, hard, and deep inside of her raven haired lover's sore pussy. She had let Mei come twice and this will be her third?

"h-haah, you know Mei, I like it when you submit that you are feeling the pleasure. You like it rough huh?~" She asked as she grabbed her hips harder pulling her closer and trusted even harder and deeper inside of her.
"y-yess~ aaaah~ f-fasteerrrr" Mei's moans were getting louder with each thrust that Yuzu did. She rested her head on the bed while her ass was still hanging there as the strap-on went in and out.
Yuzu let go of her hips and grabbed her breasts hard as she leaned to her ear and whispered,
"Well~Now that I know how you feel about those little kinky things we are doing today, I have a surprise for the futur~ You will scream even harder" She roared the last sentence and pinched both her nibbles hard while still thrusting hard, deep and fast.
"AAAAAAAH~ Y-YUZUUU~MMMM~"
Yuzu had a smirk on when she heard her scream her name.
'Can't wait till I have a sex room for us~'

"I-I am cloooose~ aah~"
Yuzu instantly stopped and pulled the strap-on out of Mei and put it down.
"W-what, haah, are you doing?" She asked panting heavily.
"Well, I thought I will stop and enjoy the view a bit~," she said and traced her nail on her pussy, which send shivers down Mei's spine.
Mei flinched at Yuzu's touch and moaned softly. Her pussy was dripping cum begging for more.
"mmmmm~"
Yuzu sat down on the bed behind Mei's ass as her hand made its way to her own pussy. Her finger from her other hand was still tracing up and down on Mei's pussy.
"mmm~mgh~" Mei moaned and rolled on her back. She saw Yuzu masturbating and moaning softly. 'S-so hot~ I-I want to eat her up~' She sat up and leaned down to the blonde's pussy. Yuzu noticed it and smirked,
"Wanna eat your girl up?~" Mei nodded shyly and blushed.
"How about...you lay back on the bed and I sit above you?~" She asked seductively while licking her lips.
Mei was dark red now and obeyed, she did as she was told.
"Good girl~"
Yuzu went up crawling to Mei. She kissed her legs in the process, her thighs, her pussy, her waist, her stomach, her boobs, her neck, licked her lips and cheeks, she then went for the ear, ungagged her, and finally kissed her mouth. She didn't waste time and shoved her long tongue in Mei's mouth, Mei moaned in the kiss, Yuzu was sucking on her tongue. After wrastling with their tongues Yuzu won easily.

"mmm~hah~"
She broke the kiss with strand saliva connected in between their lips and got up and sat above Mei's face. Mei blushed deeply seeing Yuzu's pussy from this close. She didn't waste any moment and grabbed her waist pulling her closer to her face.
She immediately pushed her tongue inside her tasting every drop from the blonde.
Yuzu was in heaven there.
"aaaah~t-there~yesss~haaah~"
Mei smirked and fasted her pace. She shoved her tongue deeper in her hitting every good spot.
"M-Mei~your tongue haah~I could use it a-as mmmm~ a toy~," Yuzu said in between her moans as she looked down. They locked eyes and both blushed deeply. Mei bit on her clit while her tongue was still doing its job.
"AAAAAH~ GOSHHH~MMMMM~" Yuzu moaned loud and began grinding on Mei's face.

'Ohh her face right now is turning me onn~ Really when I am with her school isn't that important anymore. I love Yuzu~'
"G-go on~ I love it~haaah~mmmm~Mei, I l-love yo-AAAAAAAAAH~ C-OMMMINNGGGG" Yuzu came squirting all her juice on Mei's face. Mei looked up and pushed Yuzu down on the bed, not losing eye contact. She stucked her tongue out and licked every last drop of Yuzu's juice.
"mmm~tatsty~," She said seductively with lustful eyes.
"M-Mei! Don't look at me like that" Yuzunpouted. Mei giggled softly and made her way up to her lover's lips. She kissed her roughly but passionately at the same time. After that kiss she played on her lover's stomach, nuzzling her face inside her neck.
"mmm, I love it when you are the dominant one but can be bottom eazily~," Mei said as she gave Yuzu's neck light bites
"S-stop it" Yuzu blushed while wrapping her arm around her.
"hehe *smooch*" She kissed her bite mark and tightened her grip around Yuzu.
They stayed like that until sleep took over them.

At the Aihara Academy

"Momokoni-san! Listen I am going home right now to see what is wrong with Mei, so please take care of my work." The chairman said standing up from his chair as he fixed his tie.
"Y-Yes, sir!"
"Good, Now if you will excuse me," He said and Himeko bowed down for him.
'Please MeiMei, don't let him hurt you

The chairman called his driver and drove to the mansion. He slowly entered the huis trying not to make any sound cause of course he knew what his daughter was doing. But to his surprise, it was empty and silent.
"Huh? Where is everybody? Wait?! DON'T TELL ME SHE GAVE THEM A DAY OFF!" He got furious and headed to her room. When he opened the door he was shocked. The smell, the sight, and the mess that he saw, all of them could give him a heart attack.
"Y-YOU! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO MY GRANDDAUGHTER?!" He yelled. Yuzu groaned a bit since she was sleeping with Mei in her arms. Mei also opened her eyes a bit when she heard her grandfather's voice. She got up and hiding her body with the blanket,
"G-Grandfather?!" She exclaimed, she was afraid ad scared.
He greeted his teeth. "ANSWER ME! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO MY ONLY GRANDDAUGHTER?! SHE IS ENGAGED TO A MAN! Y-YOU DISGUSTING SLUT! YOU ARE SUSPENDED FROM TODAY OFF!" He sid and walked slamming the door behind him.
"Grandfather!" Mei yelled not trying to let the tears falling from her eyes
"Mei...Let him go. He will never understand since he is so stop born." Yuzu said calming Mei a bit.
"B-But he just s-suspended you," Sh said as tears were now falling.
"shhh, it will be all right yeah? We will find a plan together alright?" She asked kissing her forehead.
"I just don't want t-to lose you again"
"I won't let that happen." Yuzu said with a serious voice tightening her grip around the raven haired girl.
'I won't let anyone let us separate again!'

To Be Continued...