Chapter 56

"Morning love birds" Ruby greeted them smirking at the two before continuing her task of preparing the breakfast.

Mei smiled at her. She wore her work suit while Yuzu wore some casual clothes since she didn't have anything important today. It was almost fashion week so all she had to do was sketch here and there and design clothes, so there was no need for any business clothes.

The kids ran to them hugging Mei, but also Yuzu making the blonde smile to herself.

"Goodmorning mama" Ume smiled at the two and greeted them back before taking a seat by the dining table. "Today I am staying over at Mei, would you like me to give you a ride home?"

"Well honey, I can just take a cab. You are already busy with your fashion week and-"

"You have a fashion week?" Mei interrupted. Yuzu frowned but nodded slowly. "Oh my God, why didn't you tell me? I- I wouldn't have asked you to come over if you are busy and-"

Yuzu shushed her by placing a finger on her lips and smiling at her, "No baby, I want to go over to your place for the week. The fashion week isn't going to stop me from spending my time with you princess" Mei looked unsure so Yuzu pecked her lips softly and kept her soft smile. "Alright?"

Mei hummed and leaned her head into Yuzu's shoulder.

The kids placed their switches on the table and looked between the two before Hito spook first, "Mommy, why did we heaw showting a-and auntie Ume put on a music?" the two turned red.

Akino nodded as she spooked, "Mhm, a-and why did you two tawke long?"

Ume chuckled and looked at them, "Yea Mei and Yuzu, tell us why it took long and why you guys were 'shouting'"

Yuzu playfully glared at her mother before coughing, "you little bitch" she mouthed to Ruby who was teasing the two from far away. "Um, mommy and I were trying to be n-ninjas?" Mei frowned and got away from her before glaring at her, "What? What am I supposed to say? Mommy and I were playing adult games?" This earned her a playful hit on the shoulder making Mei smile but roll her eyes.

"Whatever" She chuckled.

"Alright you little bubs, we have to eat since we will be leaving soon" Ume said saving the two from the kids. The kids hummed and began digging into their breakfast.

Yuzu grabbed some grapes and looked at Mei, Mei giggled and opened her mouth for Yuzu to feed her it and moaned at the taste, "mmm, where do you buy these grapes? They are so good" She said with a mouthful of grapes.

"Ruby's the one who buys the fruit, ask her" Yuzu smiled.

After they ate breakfast and wore their shoes. Yuzu grabbed Mei's hand and brought her to the garage, "I haven't brought you to my garage, have I?'

Mei shook her head no, "No you haven't, why are we heading there though?"

This made Yuzu smirk, "You'll find out baby girl"

As they came into the garage, Mei's mouth fell open. It was huge! Cars were parked randomly but in a perfect way, most of them were organized. "Choose"

This caught Mei off guard, "W-what?"

"Choose princess, which car do you want to ride in today? They are all ours anyways" Yuzu grinned.

Mei was speechless, "U-um, why don't you choose for me?"

"Oh, alright then. Come with me" Yuzu guided her to a side with mostly more than 5 seat cars. "How about the Range Rover sport?"

 "How about the Range Rover sport?"

"N-no Yuzu, I can't accept it. It's too expensive and-"

"Mei baby, they are already yours" Yuzu whispered and grabbed her by the waist.

"B-but"

"Nu-uh, no buts. Because tonight I might be taking you out on a date and will probably bring that car with me" She pointed to a Ferrari LeFerrari Aperta.

"But I know you don't want the kids to know I have cool cars and they begin talking about them to their friends and yea, cause I know you don't want me to spoil them a lot

"But I know you don't want the kids to know I have cool cars and they begin talking about them to their friends and yea, cause I know you don't want me to spoil them a lot. But, like this Range looks quite good right?" Mei sighed and nodded. Yuzu's grin widen and she intertwined their finger as she guided Mei to a closet.

"What is that closed for?"

"Hmm? This one?" Yuzu asked as they stood in front of a small closed in the wall

"Mhm"

"Alright, here, this key is for the closed self. I have already a reserve one so this one is yours" Yuzu said softly as she handed Mei a key. Mei frowned but accepted it. "If you open it, you'll see for yourself what it is for"

Mei slowly pushed the key inside the hole and turned it to the right. "Wow" Her eyes brighten at the sight of luxurious keys from every car.

Yuzu grabbed the key of the Range Rover and handed it to Mei, "This one is for the Range,  and don't you dare give it back to me" she pointed out playfully before chuckling softly, "Just kidding, but seriously, the car is al your love"

Mei didn't know if she should be happy and accept it or try to deny how much she actually wanted the car. "I-" She cupped Yuzu's face and smiled at her, "I am so lost of words right now. I love you"

Yuzu nuzzled their nose and whispered an 'I love you too' back before they heard Ume shout from outside, "You two are taking too long! The kids are almost late!"

Yuzu chuckled and let Mei guide her to the Range, not before locking the closed of course.

"So... I'll be riding today?" Mei mumbled as she let Yuzu open the door for her so she could sit in the driver's seat.

"Mhm, and don't worry about my mother, she told me not long ago that she will like to go to my office with me" Yuzu answered as she pecked Mei's lips before they got out of the garage.

Mei drove to the entrance of the house. Hearing the kids squeal at the car, she smiled to herself.

The End!!

Hey Hey (^-^)

Sorry for the bad news, but also this story is ending. The reason for it is the lack of ideas since it's been a while because of the family and I got a lot of new story ideas.

This chapter is still the same, I just put 'The End'  on the end. Hope you don't mind and like my new story.

Love you all, and again I'm really sorry.