Chapter 11

"mhmmm! mhpp!" Yuzu moaned and came for the 4th time and felt her body become weak.
"Ara Ara~ You're enjoying it aren't you?~" Mei whispered seductively.
"mmmm...mmm"
"Is there something you wanna tell me?" Mei asked Yuzu and Yuzu nodded.
She removed the gag and waited for Yuzu to tell her what she wanted to.
"Hah~P-please be more r-rougher with mmmm~me a-and fuck me harder-aah!~" Yuzu said between her moans while the vibrator was vibrating on medium-low.
"Hmmm? And what if I don't want to?" Mei teased the blonde and turned the vibrator on low while licking her tights and planting soft kisses on it.
Then she pulled the vibrator out and was about to rub her clit with Yuzu's when...

Bib Bib Bib (sorry I apologize for this, I got u all excited for nothing but I will make it up. I promise! so just wait ^^) 
Yuzu groaned at the alarm, then remembered the dream she just had. A huge blush formed on her face, from her cheeks to her ears, and screamed in her head 'W-was it all just a dream?!' She looked at her side and saw Mei peacefully sleeping which made her questioned herself 'Did I really kiss her yesterday after her story or was that also a dream?'
Mei slowly began to wake up and locked eyes with the blonde.
"Morning Yuzu," Mei said and hugged her.
"M-morning Mei. S-so Mei, are we together now? Cause I don't know how to act around you."
"Isn't it obvious?!" Mei said and chubbed Yuzu's cheeks and leaned closer to kiss her but they heard someone knock on the door.
"Mei, Yuzu wake up breakfast is ready!" a woman called before entering the room. Mei quickly pulled away and looked away hiding her blush. "Morning mother. We will be there in a minute."
"Morning aunt! Just as Mei said we will be there in a minute." 
"Alright, we are waiting for you both so you better hurry!" Yuzu nodded and closed the door after Alissa left.
Yuzu looked at Mei's back and hugged her from behind. "It's more than obvious ... babe" The last word made both Yuzu and Mei blush. A smirk then formed on Mei's lips. She turned around still in Yuzu's embrace to look at her and whispered something seductively then left.
"I can't wait to hear that word while begging."
She left the poor Yuzu with a red face speechless 'W-what did she j-just say???!!!! Did she mean begging like begging to cum- No Yuzu! Stop with does dirty ideas and get yourself together Yuzu!' She then left the room and kept spacing out at what Mei exactly meant. 

"Oh, dear! You guys have school tomorrow and it's getting late. What about spending another night here?" Ume said as she looked at the clock then looked back at the three.
"Sorry, aunt but we really need to get going now. Besides, I don't have my uniform with me so I need to go to grandfather's house sleep there." Mei bowed down and apologized.
"Mei you don't need to be so formal with us. But stay the night over and tomorrow morning we can go and get your uniform. Pretty please~" Yuzu made that puppy eyes that no one could say no them.
Mei wanted to say that she cant but with those puppy eyes she couldn't say no over them and signed in defeat.
"*sigh* Alright just today." Yuzu's eyes widen and were filled with excitement. She ran up to Mei and hugged her tight.
"YAYYYY!" She said and forgot that their mothers were there for a moment and kissed her cheek which caused Mei to blush and their mothers were shocked at the action that Yuzu just did.
She then realized that their mothers stood there in shock and that the mood changed. She pulled away from Mei's cheek then scratched her back and laughed nervously at them.
"hehe, j-just friendship stuff you know."
"We can see that, anyway I'm happy to see you two together again!" Ume said cheerfully and the mood quickly changed after that.

Ume and Alissa excused themselves leaving the two lovers sitting on the couch.
 "We should go and get some sleep cause we need to wake up early tomorrow." Yuzu said and she grabbed Mei's hand leading her to her room.
Once they were in the room, Mei instantly closed the door and locked it. She pushed Yuzu on the bed and got on top of her then kissed her. Yuzu was shocked but slowly melted in the kiss and kissed back. After a long passionate kiss, they pulled away to catch some air. Mei stared at Yuzu deep in the eyes and gave her a small peck on the lips then laid on top of her. 
Her head was on Yuzu's chest, she could hear the heart of the blonde beat fast and closed her eyes listening to it as a music rhythm.
Yuzu wrapped her arms around Mei and ran her finger on her hair witch Mei found relaxing.
"Goodnight, baby" 
"Goodnight, love"
They stayed in that position until they found themselves sleeping in each other arms.

Morning came and Mei woke up to no Yuzu in sight. She got up in an instant and start to look for the blonde until she heard...
"35...36...36...37...38...39...40!!" She took a glance and saw a sweating Yuzu with a sports bra and sport shorts doing her morning exercises. She admired Yuzu's form and bit on her lower lip as she could feel herself getting wet down there, just at the sight of the blonde she was already turned on.
Mei walked up to Yuzu without letting Yuzu get her attention and sat on her lap which caught Yuzu of guard. 
"Goodmorning, love" Mei said and gave Yuzu a morning kiss.
"mmmm~ M-morning sexy~" Yuzu said and ran her finger down to Mei's hips. 
"Where are aunt and mother?" Mei asked her.
"They went to their work early today, so we are home alone," Yuzu said with a bright smile. 
"I see..." That was all that Mei said before leaving and get ready to go to her grandfather's house.

"Say, Mei. Won't your grandfather get angry if you go there now to get your uniform? I remember him as a serious and strict person." Yuzu said worriedly while doing her morning routine.
"Don't worry about that. I will bring you along with me, so he wouldn't dare and get really angry at me for something that small. It's just for the Aihara name and its reputation."
"I see, what about our relationship? How are we going to tell our mothers and him about it, or our friends?" Yuzu asked concerned 
"About that, It's better if we don't do it for now. When we get more comfortable we can tell them. And I don't mind if you tell that Taniguchi friend of yours, as long as there are no rumors spreading around the school. Grandfather would kill me and maybe suspend you from the school, I don't want that to happen." Mei said seriously as she did the latest touches in her clothes.
"Understood!" Yuzu said and giggled at how cute Mei is when she is being serious.

To Be Continued...