Chapter 55

"So... I am right?" Ume grinned at the woman. 

Yuzu frowned with a blush on her cheeks. "I-I'm not. I'm a switch I swear" she said fastly. 

Mei smirked to herself and leaned more into Yuzu. She looked at Ume and grinned, "That, she is. She is just head over heels for me" she chuckled. 

Ume smiled at her daughter who was pouting as she placed her chin on Mei's shoulder. 

Ume then went from Yuzu to Mei, "So you are a switch too? I've been expecting that"

"What, you've been expecting it?" She made a pout making Ume just grin at her. "I don't look like a top, do I?"

"Well honey, the way Yuzu treats you and all, or the pet names she use on you makes a bottom. But seeing you have a big effect on Yuzu which also makes you a top made me think that too."

"Talking about tops and bottoms, we prefer doms and subs" Mei said out of nowhere making Yuzu blush but glare at her for mentioning such a thing in front of her mother. 

"Oh, right, of course. You do play after all" she smirked, "So, since I have to know if you two are doing that stuff right and safe"

"Mum, no" Yuzu shook her off right away, "I'm not going to show you the toys we use and what play we do. That's embarrassing, plus I know you too well to know that you won't stop teasing us, especially in front of our friends" she said blushing. 

Mei smiled to herself hearing Yuzu's nervous voice and wrapped her arms around Yuzu's.

Out of nowhere, Mei yawned making Ume look at her, "Someone is sleepy"

"Yeah" Mei said yawning again. 

Yuzu stood up with Mei and they said their goodnights to Ume.

"Never forget to lock the playroom's door" Yuzu whispered and pecked Mei's cheek.

"Lesson learned" Mei chuckled.

They walked inside their room and Yuzu smirked, "So, you want to finish what we were doing or sleep?"

"mm, sleep. I'm tired actually"

"That works for me too baby girl" 

They walked to the bed and layed there, "Well then, night baby"

Mei smiled and snuggled into her more, "Good night Zu"

-

The morning came and Yuzu's alarm was the first to wake the couple up, Mei groaned and turned to face Yuzu who was rubbing her eyes.

She hugged her and rested her head on Yuzu's chest "Morning"

Yuzu smiled and wrapped her arms around Mei's bare back, "Morning baby, you slept well?"

Mei hummed while trying to grab her phone, "It's still early, why would you have an alarm this early?" Mei raised a brow.

Yuzu just shrugged, "Before I got you back, I would wake up early to go out for a run or work out before work"

Mei nodded and straddled Yuzu's waist. She wrapped her arms around Yuzu's neck and said in a morning raspy voice while sliding her finger between Yuzu's breasts "Today, come over to my house, I may or may not have been planning on selling or giving away my stuff. Come and sleep there for a week, and the kids and I will move the important things to your house"

Yuzu's grin grew and in one motion, she rolled themselves around so she was now on top with Mei laying beneath her. "I see someone is changing their minds hm?" She leaned to the woman's face and peppered soft kisses there making Mei giggle. Mei cupped Yuzu's face and stared lovingly into her eyes.

She closed the gap between them and moaned in the kiss. It was soft and full of love, but that soon turned into a lustful one. When breathing was becoming a problem, they let go of each other's lips with a smile plastered on their faces. 

"I love you"

This made Yuzu grin even more and lean down to the woman's neck. She began kissing every spot she could while mumble I love yous against her skin.

"Oh my God, Yuzu stop" Mei giggled. 

Yuzu kept kissing her neck and slowly began moving down to her chest. 

Mei sucked in a breath when she felt Yuzu teasingly lick around her stiff nipple. She smiled at Yuzu who made a funny face while beginning to suck, but when she felt the sharp teeth, she couldn't hold the moan that left her mouth. 

"mm~ p-please~" she whispered as she grasped into Yuzu's hair. Yuzu smirked and looked up.

"Please what?"

"fuck me" Mei said breathlesly. 

Yuzu hummed and leaned all the way down to her wet croatch. "You are so beautiful" She whispered and began planting soft kisses on her thighs before facing her aching pussy. 

She licked her slit and sucked on her clit while not breaking eye contact with the moaning mess. 

Mei threw her head back while resting on her ellebows and looked back down at the sight before her. She bit her the tip of her finger when Yuzu inserted a finger inside of her while sucking harshly on her clit. "Nnn~ f-faster" she moaned. Yuzu chuckled sending vibrations through Mei's body but stopped what she was doing. 

"Oh, you know I never disappoint you love" and with that, Yuzu positioned her own pussy above Mei's before starting grinding. "Hah~ see?" Mei intertwined her finger with Yuzu's while Yuzu took up the pace. 

"Ah~ please go fasterr~" Mei moaned while her legs shook a little feeling herself getting closer and closer. 

"As you wish princess" Yuzu breathed and grinned even more and faster feeling her own orgasm approaching too. "Hmm~ you like it like this?" she asked while sucking on her neck. Mei squirmed and shook violently making Yuzu chuckle, "I-I'll take that as a yes" when she felt the hot liquid from Mei on her own pussy, she rid the woman's orgasm and came not long after. 

Plopping herself above Mei, she couldn't help the smile on her face. 

"Round 2?" Mei asked breathlessly. 

"Always" Yuzu grinned as Mei got on top this time and leaned in for a hot kiss.

To Be Continued...

A/N

Okay so, I've been writing this story as in the third pov. I want to chang that into the characters pov. What do u think? 

Hope you still enjoy my story :)