Chapter 21

Mei and Yuzu were done with washing up and are dressing up to head out to get those IDs.

"Mei, Do I look nice with these clothes on?" Yuzu asked as she swayed in front of Mei.

Mei was lost in thought when she saw how breathtaking she was, "Y-You are breathtaking Yuzu

Mei was lost in thought when she saw how breathtaking she was, "Y-You are breathtaking Yuzu..."

Yuzu giggled and walked up to her before stealing a kiss, "I can see it from your reaction, baby."

"Alright Yuzu, stop teasing me and tell me how do I look in these clothes then? I mean they are not my style or something bu-  You alright Yuzu?" Mei asked confused since Yuzu was drooling but then got an idea. "You like what you see huh?~," she asked as she slapped Yuzu on her ass causing Yuzu to blush immediately.

"M-Mei! What was that for?!" Yuzu exclaimed as she rubbed her ass.

Mei had this on

"Anyways, now that we are both done are you ready to head out?" Mei asked as she grabbed a handbag from Yuzu's closet and put all her belongings in

"Yep!" Yuzu squealed as she grabbed her own handbag and there they went.

"So Mei, where is that place we are going to to make those IDs? I mean, wouldn't they cal-" Yuzu was silenced by Mei's hand on her mouth.

"No they won't, and believe me they also using fake IDs" Mei said softly trying to calm Yuzu. 

Yuzu calmed down and slowly nodded before interwinding her hands with Mei's as they continued walking.  On their way, Yuzu saw a man following them from behind and was filming Mei's ass as she walked. She got angry and whispered something in Mei's ear before turning around and slapping the phone out of his hands. "BITCH! YOU BROKE MY PHONE!" The man yelled and wanted to hit Yuzu but Yuzu was strong enough to hit him first in the balls and then in his stomach causing him to cough.

"Well, men like you don't deserve a phone in the first place. So or you get the fuck out of here or I will commit a crime!" She hissed at the man.

The man got angry and ran up to her gripping her from her neck choking her, "And a wore like you shouldn't get in men's bussins~" He said with a smirk on. But what he didn't expect was a hard metal pat on his head that got him unconscious.

"You know, my girlfriend is the only one that is supposed to chock me" She talked to the unconscious body as she wrapped her arms around Mei from behind.

"That is what he gets for filming my ass and laying hands on you" Mei hissed as she grabbed Yuzu's hands and kissed them slowly before walking away from the body.

After a ten minute walk, they reached their destination. Yuzu intertwined her hands with mei's and walked into the store only to be greeted by Matsuri, Yuzu's 'little sister'. 

"M-Matsuri? What are you doing here?" Yuzu asked.

"Fufu~ I am the one who is supposed to ask you why you are in a store like this, and ... with your girlfriend~ You are so naughty Onee-chan!~ *giggle*" Matsuri teased her onee-chan making Yuzu blush like crazy.

"Hush you! You and that dirty mind of yours" Yuzu hissed and playfully hit Matsuri on the head making her pout.

Mei ignored the scene and walked to the counter and had already asked for two fake IDs.

"Yuzu, it is your turn. They need a photo of your face" Mei said as she adjusted her pants when she got off the chair she was sitting on.

"Hah! This pretty face you see here was not for noting done tonight!" Yuzu ran to the chair and smiled a bit at the camera before it flashed and a couple of photos were made.

After Yuzu was done they gave them some personal information to add to the card so that it will look real. They walked to a c the middle of the store only to have Matsuri run over there taking a place of two people.

"Hmpp, and where am I supposed to sit since you took two seats and this thing is for three?!" Yuzu pouted with her arms crossed.

"You see Yuzu-onee, I am fat so why don't you sit on your girlfriends' lap?~" Matsuri grinned.

"A-as if! Well, not in front of you." She said frustratingly.

Matsuri loved Yuzu being like that and continued teasing, "Afraid of looking like the bottom you are? I didn't know you would expose yourself ~"

"You are so annoying man, I am a switch alright?" Yuzu said annoying and sat on Mei's lap.

Mei blushed a bit and hugged Yuzu from behind, Yuzu grabbed her phone and began doing stuff on it while Mei watched. 30 minutes had past and the IDs were finally done.

"They are done! Now if you'll excuse me miss, here is the cash. I have stuff to do with this sweetheart." Yuzu said as she grabbed Mei to the counter, grabbed the cards, and ran away with Mei behind her giggling at her blondness.

"They are so cute!" One of Matsuri's friends squealed only to get a glare from her.

"Don't you dare and look at my Onee!" She said 'sternly' and left with a smile on since she was happy for her Onee-chan to have someone that could make her happy in a way no one did. "I missed that smile of her"

To Be Continued...