Chapter 54

Yuzu turned the camera on and smirked at the sight of Mei.

She traced her hand on the woman's stomach making Mei moan softly. "So kitty, are you ready to ride your mistress?" Yuzu asked near her sensitive ear. Mei's breath hitched and nodded, but Yuzu slapped her breast hard, "You know how you are supposed to answer"

Mei mumbled a faint 'yes' making Yuzu smirk.

Yuzu went to the bed and helped Mei get on it too since she was blindfolded. She laid on her back with the strap standing straight up ready to fill Mei.

"Come here kitty" Yuzu said while holding the woman's hand guiding her the way above her. When Mei was finally sitting on her legs, Yuzu licked her lips and directed the camera toward Mei's face before tracing it down her naked body until it stopped by Mei's shaved pussy. 

With one hand, Yuzu grabbed Mei's hips and began guiding her above the strap. 

Once Mei felt the toy hit her slit, she sucked in a breath and ever so slowly began sitting on it. Yuzu didn't move the camera from there. She licked her lips at the hot sight and moaned softly when Mei was fully inside. (Don't forget it's a two sided strap ;))

"Hah~ Y-you may ride me my sexy kitten" Yuzu panted and kept the camera down there. 

Mei moaned when she moved up and down. She felt Yuzu grab one hand of hers and bring it near the blonde's head where they intertwined their fingers there. This made her move faster and moan louder. With her other hand, she held into Yuzu's shoulder as she rode her. 

"mmmm~ oh fuck, aah!~" 

Yuzu began thrusting inside of her kitten meeting the woman's trust and moaned herself when the toy began doing something to her too. She let go of the woman's hand for a bit so she could put the camera by a nearby surface. She angled the camera on them before intertwining their fingers once again. 

With her other hand, she slapped her asscheek twice and then roamed it up to her back where she brought the woman closer to her. 

"Oh my god mistress~" Mei began grinding on the strap so she could give some pressure on her clit for more pleasure. Yuzu noticed and grabbed the small vibrator from next to her. She turned it on and placed it on her clit. 

"Better princes?" Mei went weak at the pet name, and with weak I mean she really dropped above Yuzu. "Easy there" Yuzu chuckled. 

"D-don't tease me mistress" Mei whispered. 

Yuzu just smiled to herself and brought her hand to Mei's cheek. She slapped her there and cupped her cheeks, "Did I give you permission to tell me what to do?" 

Mei sucked in a breath and moaned loudly when Yuzu trusted hard inside of her.

"Mmmm~ N-no mistress" 

Feeling satisfied, Yuzu brought Mei's face closer to hers and kissed her lips softly. Mei didn't respond at first since she was a little confused, but when she felt those lips kiss her again, she kissed back. They kissed for a long kiss not wanting to let go of each other's lips.

Before they broke away, the door was opened and a gasp made them stop.

Yuzu looked to the door and blushed in embarrassment, she removed the blindfold from Mei's eyes and they both sprung beside the bed where the person wouldn't see their naked bodies.

"M-mum, w-why are you here?" Yuzu asked nervously. 

Mei blushed when she heard the vibrator and turned it off immediately. 

"I-I..." Ume was lost for words as she scanned the room, "You two forgot to close the door and you were loud" she said under her breath before looking at the two. 

Yuzu looked at the camera and groaned since she couldn't get there without Ume seeing her naked. "Um, mum... this is awkward and all but can you please turn the camera off?" Ume raised a brow before walking to where Yuzu pointed and stopped filming. 

"So this is the playroom?" She asked in amazement. The two women nodded. "I see... well it looks pretty clean and sexy" she said teasingly.

"Mum" Yuzu warned.

"What? I'm not lying" she chuckled before walking back to the door and leaning against it, "I have never thought you two did pet play, but anyway, I'm waiting downstairs for you guys so we could talk. And don't you dare to lie to your mother" she said sternly before walking away and laughing to herself.

Yuzu groaned and leaned into Mei, "God that was so awkward baby"

"Yea and she saw me riding you with a blindfold" Mei said in embarrassment. 

Yuzu smiled at the memory and turned around, "You know, you are really hot with a blindfold on. One time you need to put red lipstick on, heels with nothing other but your naked body, and a velvet red blindfold on. Oh my God, I need to take a picture of you like that! And-"

Mei giggled and interrupted her with a passionate kiss. 

Their lips being smacked multiple times were heard, "I'm still in the hallway!" They heard Ume shout and broke away with a little chuckle. 

"We better get cleaned and wear the robes before heading down" Mei said as she stood up making Yuzu pout.

"B-but we haven't finished and I bet you are all bothered"

"I'm bothered yes, but we don't want to get ourselves in such a situation once again do we?" Mei asked as she walked to an open closet and grabbed a towel, she put it under the water and cleaned herself with it. Yuzu groaned and stood up with a huff. she took the strap off and moaned softly in the process as the toy got out of her. They both took their harness off and put the bathrobes on. 

"So, should we safe the video on my laptop for the future baby?" Yuzu asked teasingly as she wrapped her arms around Mei's waist. 

Mei made a thinking face and smirked before pecking her lips and walking away, "I'll think about it"

"Meanie" 

Mei chuckled and turned around just to take her tongue out and turned back heading downstairs. 

Yuzu pouted but grinned when she saw Mei sway her hips more. 

They walked downstairs -not before locking the door ;)- and saw Ume sitting on the couch with her legs crossed and a smirk plastered on her face. "So honey, I guess right now is going to be some mother daughter and soon to be daughter in law conversion." 

The two blushed in embarrassment as they walked toward the couch. Yuzu sat down and brought Mei to her lap, "Don't leave me, princess" 

Ume chuckled at her daughter, "I have never thought after all I heard and saw you are a bottom"

"W-what?"

To Be Continued...