Chapter 41

Opening the front door of Mei's house, the two kids ran up to... Yuzu, which was weird.

"Zuzu!" They let go of her legs and hugged Mei's, "Mommy!" 

Mei chuckled at them kissing both their cheeks, she shooed them to Yuzu, Yuzu looked at Mei and blushed slightly before leaning down and doing the same. Hito and Akino giggled and looked at Mei's hands in shock.

"Wauw, mommy. flawel is buwtifull!" Akino exclaimed and took a closer look at the flower bouquet. 

"I know right? Mama brought them for me today" Mei said and smiled at Yuzu.

Yuzu's jaw dropped, did Mei just call her their mama?

Akino and Hito looked confused for a minute and looked between the two older women, "Mama? U-uhm, Zuzu, can I cawl you mama?" Hito asked unsurely. He loved the thought of her being his mama.

Yuzu gulped and nodded, "Of course, you can" 

Akino looked at Yuzu and then to the floor, "C-can I cawl you just Zuzu?" Yuzu smiled at her.

"Yes, you can call me that too" Jumping in excitement, Akino grabbed her brother's hand and ran into their bedrooms.

Yuzu stood there looking at Mei who was smiling brightly at her, "What?"

"Well, you make such a perfect mama" 

"Oh, um-"

Mei chuckled at her expression and walked closer to the girl, hooking her arms around the girl's neck, she grinned. "I mean it, Yuzu. You would make such a perfect mama for them. You love them like your own children and you have not even known them for a week. They love you as much as they love me. So why not so sure?" 

Yuzu sighed and leaned her head down resting it on Mei's shoulder, "I don't know Mei. It's new for me and I am scared to lose them in the future. Like what if they didn't find me like a real mama like Hito feels now?" she teared up softly.

"Shh, saying that I know you love them so much. But don't say stuff like that" She grabbed Yuzu's face with her hand so she was looking at her, "I know they love you. And you know why I know that?" Yuzu shook her head while slowly wiping her tears away. "They have never acted like that with someone, especially someone they barely know. They love you Yuzu, please know that because I can see the shine in their eyes whenever I bring you up on a topic" She kissed the girl softly. Grabbing the bouquet she had set on a nearby table minutes before, she grabbed Yuzu's hand and led her to the living room, where she had sat the beautiful flower in a vas.

Clasping her hand in front of her, she turned around smiling at the blonde, "Sooo, how about we make some spicy curry? Like a family you know, with Hito and Akino, they would love to help" 

Yuzu smiled weakly and sniffed a bit before agreeing. 

Mei grinned and took Yuzu's hand once again within hers heading up to the twins' room.

"Hito, Akino?" the two came running out of their room.

"Yuzu and I want to cook, who wants to help?" 

Hito jumped up and down excitedly while Akino stood there unsure, Mei leaned down and grabbed the girl's hands, "Hey, if you don't want to it's okay. Yuzu wouldn't be mad, look at her" She mentioned for her to look up at Yuzu. Yuzu was smiling at her.

 "Zuzu, c-can I just watch?" Akino played with her shirt.

"Of course, if you just want to watch why not?" The blonde grinned.

Akino smiled and ran towards the kitchen with Hito following right behind.

Mei stood back up, dusting her clothes, and smiled feeling soft arms wrap around her from behind. 

Nuzzling her face into the crook of Mei's neck, she took in the scent and kissed the flesh, "God I can't get enough of your scent" 

Mei giggled softly and turned around, not breaking the embrace. She grabbed into the blond's torso, feeling the girl suck on the sensitive flesh. "Y-yuzu, don't let anything visible" 

Yuzu let go and smirked at Mei, "Well, I have a tip for you" Leaning closer to Mei's sensitive ear she whispered, "Let your voice down, alright?" She buried her face back again aginst her neck and sucked so hard.

"Ah~" 

Not letting go of the flesh, Mei was sure there was a huge hicky left. She groaned feeling Yuzu's teeth sunk into the mark after what seemed like minutes. 

Yuzu grinned and bit even harder.

Once she let go, she smiled inoccently as if nothing just happened and ran for her live.

Mei sighed, she headed to a nearby mirror to take a look at the mark and gasped, "Oh she is not getting away with this" Running behind the blonde that was now in the kitchen, she saw that Hito and Akino were sitting on the island giggling at the scene. "Yuzuko Okogi! Come here right now!" 

Yuzu chuckled and hid behind the kids, "Nope, come and get me first" 

Mei groaned in frustration and walked up to Yuzu who immediately ran to the other side of the island, "I am not playing games here Okogi!" she couldn't help the small smile that formed into her lips hearing her kids giggle at them. She leaned to their ears and whispered something before hurrying up to Yuzu who was trapped with the twins' hands. 

"O noooo, mommy is gonna get me" 

Mei winked at her and held her in place, "Gotcha"

Yuzu chuckled and stiffed in place feeling a hand grobe her front private part. Mei looked at her and smirked before leaning in for quick kiss and whispered, "I am getting you tonight for what you did with my neck" 

Blushing furriosly, Yuzu gulped and let Mei peck her lips once again before turning her attention to the kids. "So, who wants to help us out and watch!" Hito with the help of Mei got down the counter and excitedly begone helping Mei.

Akino stared at Yuzu who was still in deep though, "Zuzu?"

"Hm? Oh yeah, you wanted to watch right? I am going to help them" She grinned and walked up to the two. 

To Be Continued...