Chapter 51

Mei woke up in the morning to an empty bed.

"N-no no no she is not gone Mei, she won't leave you she said" she kept mumbling to herself as she sobbed quietly. 

"Y-yuzu won't leave you Mei, she won't." she resured herself and then remembered what Yuzu always thought her to do in such a state. So she took a deep breath in and out. 

She laid on her stomach and let the tears fall down while remembering her nightmare. 

Meanwhile, the door slowly opened and in came Yuzu and the kids. 

"Shhh, mommy must be asleep" Yuzu whispered sweetly as they walked inside the room quietly.  Mei didn't hear them and sobbed more. 

Yuzu noticed it and felt her heart sting at hearing her girlfriend cry. Akino and Hito heard her and ran to the bed so they could hug Mei. Mei got shocked at first before relaxing and whipped her tears away immediately. 

The blonde slowly made her way to Mei and put the tray of food next to her and sat on the bed.

Mei sat up and smiled weakly at the kids and Yuzu, but Yuzu saw the pain behind them. 

"Mommy? You okay?" Akino asked as she caressed her cheek. Mei looked at her and nodded still smiling softly. Hito looked at her kissed her cheek. "Mommy, Zuzu, Hito and I made braifast"

Mei chuckled softly seeing she doesn't know how to say the word correctly. She leaned back on the headboard locking eyes with Yuzu who smiled softly at her. Just seeing her made her relax and feel safe.

Just then, Ume walked in seeing Mei with the sheets covering her bare body and the kids and Yuzu on the bed with her. She smiled at them before walking in. 

"Morning dear, how are you feeling?"

Yuzu and Ume noticed Mei's eyes water so Ume waved with her hands, "Let's forget about that. Um... Hito, Akino, come here, I want to go to the grocery store to buy some snacks. Who want to come?!" She said trying to bright up the mood and let Yuzu and Mei have some time alone. 

The twin spring off the bed running up to Ume making the woman chuckle softly at them, "Alright, Yuzu, Mei, I will take them somewhere if you don't mind"

Mei nodded her head before the three left leaving them alone. 

Yuzu looked at her and hugged her tightly, Mei hugged her back and cried into her shoulder since she couldn't hold it back anymore. 

"It's alright baby, everything is going to be alright" the blonde said softly as she ran her hand through the woman's hair. 

Mei kept crying letting everything out. 

After some minutes, she let go of Yuzu while whipping her tears. 

Yuzu let Mei sit on her lap making the sheets fall, but that didn't distract her, it wasn't as important than her girlfriend's state right now. So she smiled weakly at her and whipped Mei's tears away for her. 

Mei sobbed slightly. 

Feeling her own eyes water, Yuzu let Mei lean into her neck to burry her face. 

"Princess?"

Mei hummed in respond when she slightly calmed down.

"I was thinking about walking together in the forest to relax a bit. You want to go?" she asked as she ran her hands on Mei's back. 

Mei leaned back to look at Yuzu in the eyes and kissed her deeply making the blonde blush at the sudden kiss. 

"mmm~ What was that for?" Yuzu asked nervously as she scratched the back of her head. 

Mei giggled softly and whipped all the tears away, "Thank you for not pushing me into talking and choosing other ways to make me forget" she smiled and pecked her lips again.

"I would never" she smiled and got up while holding Mei up with her, "Now babygirl, we need to get you dressed and feed you, don't you think?" Mei chuckled in respond and squealed when Yuzu began to tickle her. 

"Y-yuzu ahaha. Oh my God, get me down!!" Yuzu kept laughing at her before setting her on the bed, "Thank you"

Yuzu smiled at her and begun feeding her girlfriend. "Hmm, why are you so gorgeous when eating?!" Yuzu whined and cleaned Mei's mouth. 

"You are the gorgeous one Yuzu, so shut up" Mei chuckled. 

Yuzu smiled and got up, "Anyways, I have to dress you up princess. Go choose some cloths, and dont you dare dress your self" she said sternly in a playful voice making Mei giggle. It made her heard flutter everytime she knew she caused her to giggle. 

"Alright, mistress" Mei joked and got up to choose her clothes. 

"It's so beautiful in here Yuzu" Mei said in awe as they walked in the forest. 

Yuzu grinned at her keeping their finger intertwined, "If you find this beautiful, then there is a surprise waiting for us"

Mei's eyes sparkled and kissed her cheek before resting her head on Yuzu's shoulder, "I love you so much baby"

"I love you too princess"

Mei smiled as they kept walking. 

Some time passed and they were standing in front of a lake. It was empty and beautiful, there was a waterfall by the lake and the grass was beautiful green. The silence was peaceful and the sound of the water was relaxing.

"I hope you love i- mmmhm~"

Mei cut her with a passionate kiss making Yuzu hold her waist while she locked her arms around the woman's neck. "mmm~ Yuzu this is perfect!" She got out of her hold and ran to the lake to touch the water. 

Yuzu chuckled at her and ran right behind her. 

She stood there and begone taking her clothes off staying in undergearment. 

"Baby, you wanna swim with me?" Yuzu asked as she held her arm in front of her for Mei to take. 

Mei looked behind her and smiled as she stripped too and staying in her undergearment. "I would love too"

They slowly walked into the lake and smiled at each other, "You still swim right?"

Mei held into her and nodded, "I do, but I want you to hold me for the rest of the time here"

"I won't mind " Yuzu smirked before holding Mei and leaned themselves down into the water to capture Mei's lips under the water. 

Once they were back up, Mei gasped for air and glared at her, "You are so mean! Now my hair is all wet!"

Yuzu laughed at her, "And you still look more beautiful every second that passes"

Mei blushed at her and hit her chest playfully.

"Meanie"

To Be Continued...