Chapter 34

Yuzu stood by the X plank while waiting for Mei.

"Lay your back against it" Mei said as she put the toys on a bench near her pet.

"L-like this mistress?"

"Yes, now put both your arms up against the plank" Mei said and walked up to Yuzu.

Yuzu gulped when their body barely touched, she held her arms up and let them rest on the plank. Mei smiled at her and cuffed Yuzu's right wrist first before doing the left one. "Does it hurt? Or should I make it tighter or lighter?"

"N-no mistress, it doesn't hurt"

"Alright, now open your legs so I can do the same to your ankles"

Yuzu opened her legs and Mei did the same, she was not touching the ground which felt weird. She looked into Mei's eyes and saw how they darkened in just seconds. They were full of lust.

Mei grabbed a flogger and traced it on the blond's body making her shiver from the touch.

"About the safeword. Red means, stop or you can't handle it. As you remember in our teenage years" she said, kind of sternly? was what Yuzu thought as she listened to her mistress. "Orange means, slow down. Green which we don't really would use, but it means that you are good or keep going. You understand?"

"Yes mistress"

"Then repeat them for me, puppy" she smirked and kept tracing the floger around Yuzu's body.

"Red means stop, or I can't handle it" Mei slapped her with the flogger making Yuzu tense for a second before continuing, "O-orange means, slow down- aah~" Mei slapped her again but on her breast and continued tracing the flogger around her body, "G-green means, that I am good or keep g-going mmm~"

"Good girl, and which of the three we won't be using much?" she slapped her again on her breast.

"Aah~ T-the green one mistress"

Mei stopped and looked her up and down, "What a waste, such sexy and gorgeous body belongs to me, your mistress" She grabbed a whip and pushed Yuzu's chin up with it so they were looking at each other. Her smirk grew when she saw how helpless her puppy was, she loved it.

"You are not allowed to cum until I say so, understood?"

"Y-yes mistress"

"Hmm, what should I use on you?" She hummed to herself as she looked between Yuzu and the toys, she grabbed the blindfold and blindfolded her.

Yuzu's heartbeat raced, what will Mei use on her? What if she left her here alone now? while her thoughts roamed around her head, she felt something pinch her nibble tightly making her squirm and moan softly before she got a bit used to it.

After what felt like hours for the blonde she felt something enter her, it was BIG!

"mmmm~ f-fuck" Mei turned it on and it vibrated fast inside of her, she threw her head back and tried to move but couldn't.

Her eyes rolled back when she felt another vibration again her clit, she squirmed in the hold. How could she not cum?

"M-mistress~ aaah~" the vibrator moved in circles around her clit making her let out a sharp moan as she threw her head down. This felt way too good for her, while it hurted a bit but that only made it better.

Her body shook violently against the plank. Mei smirked and stopped both the vibrators making her puppy whimper as she panted for breath.

Mei grabbed her chin with her hand and kissed her, Yuzu kissed back but didn't fight for dominance.