Chapter 23

"nn~fwak, fwak, fwak mmmm!~" Mei arched her back as she moaned with the gag on before releasing her load into Yuzu's mouth. 

Yuzu sat between her thighs as she ate her pussy up. After Mei came into her mouth, she licked her clean. "mmm~ God I can't get enough of your taste." She crept up to her and removed the gag completely from her mouth before devouring her mouth.

Mei kissed back as she tasted her own cum in Yuzu's mouth. "mmm, p-pull the vibrator out" She said breathlessly between the kiss.

Yuzu broke the kiss and grabbed Mei from her hair pulling her up to her. "Why? I mean you are enjoying it so I don't see a problem with it."

"B-but I am sensitive mmm~p-please ah~" She moaned softly.

"That's the point sweetheart. If you want me to let you forget your own name I need to pleasure you till I am satisfied with it" Yuzu smirked when she got an idea. "You know...I am going to pull it out." She leaned to her soaked pussy and slowly let her finger play with it before pulling out the vibrator.

Mei looked down and stared at Yuzu's movement and threw her head back when the blond's fingers searched for the small toy. "God Yuzu" And before she knew it, the small vibrator was being set on her sensitive clit. Her whole body shook at the amount of pleasure that was sent to her body, "S-shit! Oh goood~ Ah, mmmm~"

"You see Mei, I like it when you shake like that so how about I let you shake more?~" Yuzu got up and went to the toys, she grabbed a strap on and put it on. While she was looking around the room she saw tape and grabbed it, then tapped the small vibrator above the cock of the strap on so when she trust in Mei the vibrator would make contact with her clit. She grabbed the whip she used before and walked back to her girlfriend who was waiting in the same position she was last in. 

Mei looked confused at Yuzu when she saw her climbing up her face so that the strap on was in front of her mouth.

"Suck" Yuzu commanded in a rough but seductive voice.

Mei blushed at the command. But like the good girl she is, she leaned up so that the tip was touching her lip and opened her mouth taking the whole thing in. "mmm~"

Yuzu locked eyes with Mei who was bobbing her head up and down and her breath become heavier. She slowly began thrusting inside her mouth making her girlfriend gag. Then she pulled it away from her mouth and attacked her neck with her mouth. 

Mei turned her head to the opposite giving Yuzu more space to attack.

Yuzu trailed kisses from her neck down to her breasts, she licked the space between her boobs and suck.

Mei groaned, she felt frustrated not being able to touch her girl. Even though the handcuffs weren't that tight, she would always obey Yuzu.

Yuzu let go of the space between Mei's boobs and slapped her on her nipple letting Mei groan even more from the pain that was soon replaced with pleasure when Yuzu's tongue circled around it.

"M-master, fuck me already" Mei said breathlessly.

Yuzu got up and raised a brow at Mei, "Oh? So now you are telling your master what to do?" She slapped her hard on her waist. "I am your master which means I am the only one that tells you what to do." Again a slap, "You understand?" Slap.

Mei had small tears near her eyes from the pain and pleasure she was feeling and nodded immediately.

Slap. "What are you supposed to answer with?" 

"Y-yes master" Mei said with a small grin.

Yuzu trailed the whip up to her chin and lifted her head up a bit, "Good girl" She threw the whip somewhere in the room and removed her upper clothes so that she was fully naked in front of Mei's gaze.

Mei checked her girlfriend out and her heart raced at the sight. She licked her lips slowly making sure that Yuzu saw it and locked eyes with her.

Yuzu smirked and leaned near her ear, "you sure you still want to forget your name? Because it is going to be rough tonight." and bit on it.

"mmm~Yes master"

"Good, then I must tell you this..." She trailed her finger up to the places she named," After we are done, your neck, your waist, your mouth even your head is going to hurt you. So be prepared for this" And with that, she trusted hard into her soaked pussy. Mei gasped at the legend of the strap and rolled her eyes back. Yuzu turned on the vibrator before thrusting hard in her. "Oh, I almost forgot hah, you are also not allowed to cum until I allow it. and if you don't obey....then" Her hand reached to Mei's neck and grabbed her tightly, making her choke a bit. Yuzu got a sick smile and trusted even harder and faster in her, ".... punishment. We don't want that do we?" 

Mei immediately shook her head, she arched her back even more and dropped her head into the mattress beneath her when the vibrator began making contact with her sensitive clit. Yuzu's hand was still choking her tough, but that only made it better. Her hips begone moving eating Yuzu's thrusts and there she felt her orgasm build.

's-shit~! I am already close'

To Be Continued...