Chapter 35

Yuzu slowly opened her eyes and saw Mei sleeping on her, she smiled to herself and played with some strands of her hair. It was the second time she woke up with Mei in bed, and that made her mood better in just seconds.

She looked towards the window and saw the sunrise. Yuzu had a huge ass window in her room, so you could see the sunrise and sunset from the room.

She kissed Mei softly on the cheek before throwing her arm on the nightstand as she searched for her phone to look at the time.

"Oh yeah, it's still in my pants, in the playroom" she mumbled to herself but smiled when she heard Mei mumble something in her sleep before nuzzling her nose into Yuzu's neck. She slowly turned their self around so they were laying on their side in each other's embrace.

After an hour or so Mei began to stir in her sleep before slowly waking up, a smile grew on her lips when she saw Yuzu staring at her. 

"Morning beautiful" Yuzu smiled before pecking her lips.

"Goodmorning baby" Mei replied in a  husky morning voice and snuggled into Yuzu more.

Yuzu chuckled.

"What?" Mei asked as she rose a brow and adjusted herself on her elbows.

"Nothing, just that your morning voice is sexy as hell" she smiled.

Mei playfully shoved Yuzu's shoulder making the blond chuckle at her. "How long have you been staring at me?" she asked.

"Oh, um... for an hour now, I guess?" the blonde smiled nervously.

"You perv" Mei chuckled before sitting up and leaning her back on the headboard. Yuzu smiled and did the same as Mei before getting an idea.

"You know, I have a camera that I don't use that much. Why don't we use it for... you know" she looked at both their bodies making Mei get the hint and remember the night in the motel when they were younger.

"So, you want us to have that camera for sex tapes, nude photo's and stuff like that for the both of us?" she raised a brow at her while removing the harness she had slept in, Yuzu softly stroked the skin that was marked from the harness and smiled at her.

"Mhm, I will get you your own camera and you can do the same as mine. If you want ofcours. We can also only use one camera and share it, which would be easier to see what the other had shot so... what do you think?"

Mei took the collar of Yuzu's neck and massaged the skin that was red as she thought about it.

"And you wouldn't mind when or where I take a photo of you?" Mei asked curiously.

Yuzu thought about that for a minute, she did want to do that to Mei and not have her argue about it. "Well, if that is what you want, then of course. You have the right to make foto's or video's of me when you too, and I do the same" 

Mei smiled at her. she chubbed her cheeks, "Alright, I want you to buy me two kinds of cameras if you don't mind. One where you can save everything in it and I the other one I want it to be a polaroid"

"Twats swoo cwute mwei" Yuzu said making Mei chuckle at her before letting go of her cheek. She grabbed her MacBook from the nightstand and went into a website. 

"What are you doing?" Mei asked confused. She leaned her head on Yuzu's shoulder as she watched.

"Shopping for your cameras" 

"You don't need to do it right away though, I can wait for an-"

"What do you think about this one? Canon EOS R5..." Yuzu asked softly as she showed Mei the camera.

"I love it, but isn't it expensive? I mean, this thing is $3899 and I still need the other one" 

Yuzu shook her head, "Nope, nothing is expensive if it's for you. Mine is the same so we will have matching [lus I have bought things for our playroom that were more expensive" she wiggled her brows making Mei giggle at her.

"Alright then"

Yuzu set it in her shopping cart before looking for a polaroid.

"Stop right there, I like this one. It isn't as expensive as the other one and I've heard a lot of good things about this polaroid now plus"

Yuzu set it in the shopping cart before adding some more accessories for the two cameras and smiled at Mei

"Anything else for my baby?" Mei shook her head. "Alright then... aaaanndd... I've bought them for you" she smiled as she clicked on the buy button, her card was automatically in the laptop so she didn't have to full a list.

Mei smiled at her before capturing her lips into a soft and loving kiss making the blonde immediately melt in it. "Thank you, Zu" she whispered once they broke the kiss.

"As I said anything for you" she smiled making Mei chuckle at her. "We need to get up, clean ourselves and eat breakfast. Your mother might come here and bring the kids together with Aura"

"Aura... Oh yeah, her girlfriend right?" 

"Mhm, and the lawyer that helped you. You should thank her"

"Don't worry about that, I will. But seriously, my mother and her look cute together right? When will your mother find someone huh?"

Yuzu chuckled at her before getting up, "Who knows. But now we need to take a shower" she threw Mei over her shoulder making Mei sequel at her.

"YUZUUU!"

Yuzu giggled as she walked out of the room and headed to a different bathroom than her bedroom one. She smirked when she saw the bags by the stairs before opening a door that had a bigger bathroom. 

"YUZU! PUT ME DOWN!" Yuzu giggled and put her down as she closed the door, she didn't even let her say a word before kissing her hungrily until Mei was also fully naked and inside the shower.

To Be Continued...