Chapter 17

"So you got suspended for laying in bed next to Mei? Or how about we call her your girlfriend~" Ume said while elbowing  Alissa teasing her daughter and her friend's daughter. 
Alissa chuckled softly when she saw Yuzu and Mei both blush dark red, "Y-yes... uhm, aren't you mad mom, aunty?" Yuzu asked nervously.
"Well, of course, we are mad but not at you, but at that old bastard," Alissa answered greeting her teeth a bit.
"She is right we aren't mad at you guys, but are you sure you were just lying next to her? I mean you didn't do ... you know."
Mei and Yuzu both coughed on their thee and blushed even more. Alissa leaned closer to Umes ear and whispered something,
"I guess they already did that."
Ume blinked a bit and glared at both of them which send shivers down their spins.
"Answer me! I know you both are almost adults but you don't have the right to hide things from your mother!" Ume yelled at them seeing their embarrassed faces then chuckled.
"Honey, I'm happy that you are together. Plus I was joking just now hehe" Ume laughed nervously and felt that it was a bit silent and continued talking, "anywaaaays let's go out and celebrate your relationship and for losing your v-card and then deal with your suspension." Ume said waving her hand while holding a beer can.
Alissa cheered and Mei and Yuzu nervously smiled at each other while secretly holding each other's hand underneath the table.

Aihara's mansion
"So you want me to let you give Mei private lessons because 'she finds some hard' so no one would also be suspicious. And then convince her that you are a hundred times better than that delinquent? I like the sound of the idea." Said the Chairman with a proud smile.
"Right? So how about we do it tomorrow? At my place at 18:30 since she will have school and stuff? And oh! Don't forget to not mention the whole thing, I will explain everything once she arrives." Amamiya had a huge grin on since he had already planned everything that was going to happen tomorrow.
"Perfect timing, I like it. Now then, When should my driver pick her up? Or are you going to have a fun night with her?~" Teased the chairman making the teacher blush.
"O-Of course! I mean, how am I supposed to claim her since that delinquent stole her?"
"You are right. You have my permission to claim her as yours, I don't mind at all. Just make sure she doesn't miss school or get pregnant."
"Of course, of course, don't worry. I won't get her pregnant, yet~" He said and whispered the last part with a smirk on.
"It's settled then! I hope you won't fail as a fiancee or husband to her."
"I won't" Answered Amamiya smiling innocently.

Okogi house
Mei, Yuzu, Ume, and Alissa were back from the little fun and searched for some new schools nearby for Yuzu. Of course, it isn't easy for the new couple but there was something on Yuzu's mind which caused her to smirk and giggle softly.
"Seems like you got an idea." Said Ume.
"I was thinking about what if we make a plan to get the chairman into a coma? And make sure that he will lose some memories and then once he is awake I go and enroll in the school? In the meantime, Mei can show me everything they are learning." Yuzu said Proudly.
Ume and Alissa looked at each other giving some looks which the girls didn't understand and then looked back at Yuzu and Alissa answered,
"Well...to think about it, it is a smart idea but how are we supposed to get him into a coma since he has bodyguards everywhere? And you know that a coma can last for years for the person to wake up so who knows, maybe 5, 10 years later he would wake up?"
'She is right' thought Yuzu as she thought for a solution.
"W-what about I put something in his coffee that will make him feel dizzy and then drag him with us somewhere where we can beat him hard on the head until we are sure he really is unconscious?" Said Mei butting in.
"Sounds good but it just seems wrong," Ume said as she took a sip of her thee.
As the four of them were figuring that out they still didn't have a complete plan but it was getting dark so Mei and Alissa left and Yuzu headed to her room to sleep.
"I'm gonna sneak in tomorrow to follow the lessons, I must seem like a delinquent but I would not let him ruin my future!'

Meanwhile at Amamiya's place,
"Love~I have a question," He said to his lover.
"Yeah?"
"Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow I have business in this huis, is it possible that you go and sleep somewhere? It's really important"
"Hmpf! Alright, it's your place anyway. I am going to our special hotel then." She answered leaning in and gave him a soft kiss.
"Hehe, I bet you'll be lonely without me~," He said as he pinned her down on the bed.
"Ahahahhaha, you bet haha... I love you so much~" She giggled and kissed him again.
'Tomorrow is going to be wild~I am going to rape that fucking gay slut making her begging for more dick inside of her~' He thought imagining Mei in front of him.

To Be Continued...