Chapter 43

"Feeling better angel? Should I call K or somethi-"

"N-no, I am better" Mei smiled weakly while stroking the girls' cheeks.

They were still in the empty classroom by the desk.

Yuzu smiled back at her and placed her hands above Mei's, "Does this happen a lot to you? Like... he and that yard" she asked unsurely.

Mei sighed and nodded.

Yuzu felt a sting in her chest and whipped the tears away from Mei's eyes. "He is gone now, do you want that place still there? I can find a company that can remove that yard for you, and if you want maybe replace it with something other?" she offered.

Mei chuckled at her and chubbed her cheeks, "Thank you for the offer but I won't let you pay for it"

Yuzu pouted and giggled feeling Mei's lips on hers, giving the woman a tender kiss. "mmm, I want more"

Mei giggled and shook her head. "Nope, not before I get to use the polaroid and make some picture with you"

Yuzu smiled and grabbed the box, handing it to Mei, "There you go, sweetheart"

"Thank you" Mei smiled back. She took the camera once again out and they set it up together. Once it was all done, Mei was blinded by a sudden flash. Blinking multiple times, she saw Yuzu holding the camera and smirking at her. 

"Look at you!" 

Mei rolled her eyes and chuckled seeing Yuzu taking out her tongue, closing her eyes, and tilting her head slightly up while taking a picture. 

"Come here Mei, I wanna have some so I can hang them by our bed" Yuzu squealed.

Mei walked up to her and waited for Yuzu's next move.

Yuzu smiled at her, she angeled the camera in front of them and grabbed the woman's chin so they were looking into each other's eyes. They both smiled and Yuzu took a picture of it but didn't let go. She took her tongue out, and so did Mei before attaching them together while giggling softly. Yuzu snapped another one.

Mei grabbed the camera from the blonde's hand and brought it closer, she looked into the camera while kissing Yuzu's cheek making the woman blush furiously.

"I love that I still have that effect on you" Mei chuckled and leaned in stealing a kiss, snapping a picture of course.

Yuzu pouted and sat on a desk together with Mei looking at the pictures they had just taken.

Mei held two pictures, which the two of them were still black and Yuzu had two others that weren't black.

"Oh my God look how cute this one is!" She showed Mei the one they took first with them smiling. Mei grinned at the picture and watched the other one.

"Look! Your blush is here visible too!" Yuzu furrowed her brows and looked over at Mei's photos.

"You are such a tease, hmp" 

Mei chuckled at her, "Hope you get used to it baby, you might be waking up to a camera in front of you" she wiggled her brows.

Yuzu laughed at her and got up, helping Mei set everything back so they can leave and pick up the kids.

Mei didn't hide the four pictures they took. When they headed out of the classroom, she was about to put them in her purse when they were snatched away from her. She was confused for a second. She turned around and saw Himeko and K teasing Yuzu with them.

"Mei! Never in million of years have I thought to see you in pictures like this, it's so adorable!" K exclaimed.

Himeko took the one with their tongue touching while grinning, "K! Look, this one is hot and sexy!" K was fast to look over and smirked while looking between the two other women.