Chapter 37

*slap*

"F-four! Thank you misteress *sob*"

Mei smirked at her puppy, "Does it hurt that much?"

Yuzu whimpered and nodded.

Mei kneaded her stunning ass cheeks making Yuzu scream in pain. She yanked Yuzu's head back by her hair "Words puppy!"

"Y-yes mistress"

"Good, because we've just started" 

*slap*

"Aaah! Five, t-thank you mistress" Yuzu cried out and bit her lip when Mei slapped her again with her hand.

*slap*

"nnnn! S-six, thank you mistress *sob*"

*slap*

"Aaah! *sob* seven, thank you mistress *sob*"

*slap*

*slap*

*slap*

"Aaaaaaaah! *sob* t-te-ten *sob* thank you mistress" Yuzu chocked a sob.

When Mei went for another slap, Yuzu grabbed her wrist making Mei glare at her but when she heard her, her own gaze softened.

"Red, red, red! *sob*"

Mei held her trembling hand in hers before kissing them softly as Yuzu slowly adjusted herself, hissing in pain when her ass made contact with Mei's tights.

"You alright baby?"

Yuzu softly nodded as she whipped her tears. 

Mei stared into Yuzu's waterly eyes before looking down as guilt rash over her. Did she go that far that Yuzu had to use a safe word? Was she that harsh?

"Um, Yuzu. I am so sorry, I went a bit far again and made you use a safe word. You sure you okay?" Mei nervously asked. They didn't know what exactly the other liked and what kind of toys and commands would turn the other more on or what punishments are too much or maybe they would feel pleasure instead of pain.

Yuzu smiled at her girlfriend and held her face with both her hands, "You asked such a question again and especially in this room. Look, this is my first punishment ever so of course it was painful. But I can promise you that slapping me like this would give me more pleasure in the future. Today was just a new experiment for the both of us and now that I had experiment being slapped, I know what to expect by the next punishment where I have those five that I didn't do right now"

Mei smiled back at her, "I am so lucky to have you" she kissed her lips softly before pulling away. "Since your asscheeks are hurting, lay here so I can grab some lotion and smear it on your ass until it heals a bit so we can head down to the kids" she got off the bed and saw Yuzu laying on her stomach while staring at Mei.

"I am going to grab that same one you used on me yesterday, it would help right?" Mei asked unsure because Yuzu was the one that asked about the lotion and all.

Yuzu grinned at her before giggling softly, "Mhm, and I hope you won't take advantage of me while smearing my ass"

Mei playfully rolled her eyes before heading out the door and smiled when she heard Yuzu yell from inside.

"Mei! Lock the door! I don't want anyone to see me like this!"

"Yeah, yeah"

After she locked the door behind her, just in case, she went back to the bedroom and grabbed the lotion that stood on the nightstand. She walked into the bathroom and took a towel before heading back to Yuzu.

"That went faster than I thought" the older one smiled when Mei entered the room and locked it.

"I am not slow alright, now let your body heal so you can bring us home. I don't have my car here and we all have work tomorrow" Yuzu chuckled at her and groaned slightly when she felt something cold touching her stinging cheek making it burn for a minute.

"God, you sure slap hard" she whined. Mei smiled at her.

"Because it was a punishment and you earned it yourself, if you answered me with yes mistress yesterday we would have been done with your punishment"

Yuzu groaned softly, "Can't we change that to something else though?"

"Like what, five days of watching porn with me around you and teasing your sensitive spots?" Mei smirked as she kept kneading her cheeks softly before laying down next to Yuzu when she was done.

"You are no fun!"

Mei chuckled, "Your rules anyway. Plus I was guessing that masturbating and that porn and sex tape rule are always there even outside of having sex and all, right?"

"Mhm"

Mei smiled and nodded at her.

Yuzu rested her head on her arm and looked at Mei, "Hey, you know that the first day we were here that you got yourself 5 spanks because you didn't choose the right toys?"

Mei chuckled at her and rested her elbows on the bed with her chin resting on her hand. "I know that, your problem for being a sweet dom. It was so cute" 

Yuzu huffed, "You like teasing me, don't you? Well, I am going to be less sweet the second time"

Mei raised a brow, "I hope you could turn me even more with your commands then"

"Oh I will, you just wait till all those cuts and bruises are gone" she mentioned her body with her fingers making Mei smile and peck her lips. "You want to move in with me, huh?~"

"Oh shut up, this whole week I need to stay home since our maid has been alone for three days. I have work to do, and so do you. Plus, you are spoiling us way too much" she grinned making the blond chuckle at her.

"I love spoiling you, you deserve it more than anyone. But can't I sleepover at your house? I don't wanna leave youuu" Yuzu pouted.

"Won't Ruby be alone tough?"

"Nope, since I wouldn't be here I will give her a week off. I pay her either way and there are some men that come to the garden and clear it. They have the keys of the fences and are friends Matsuri, so I trust them here alone"

"Hmmm, and what if I said that I don't want to sleep with you?" she smirked.

"Then I would do it either way" Yuzu smirked back.

"Alright, fine. But don't you dare and let me up until late in the night. I am the director and a teacher so I have a lot to do as it is" she sighed.

Yuzu smiled at her and slowly turned around so she was laying on her back and hissed in pain, "Fuck"

Mei giggled at her and kissed her neck before resting her head on her breasts. "I love you so much. I can't even imagine us living in the same house"

Yuzu played with her girlfriend's hair, "I love you too. It's exciting, isn't it"

"Of course, it is" Mei giggled, "After 30 minutes we need to pack your supplies that you are going to need and head down. I want to take the kids to McDonald's, and you are not gonna pay this time, I know it won't be that much but they love that place"

Yuzu smirked at her, "Oh? We are going to be the perfect mommy no one had expected you to be" 

"Shut up. I have changed sweetheart and learned from my mistakes" she grinned.

"I can see it, and it makes you so hot, to be honest"

"Ugh, look who is talking, the queen herself. You don't know how fucking pretty you are babe"

"And I find you prettier, hotter, sexier than me and anyone else"

Mei couldn't help the chuckle that left her mouth, she stared into Yuzu's eyes once more before laying her body underneath her toned stomach with her head resting on the blond's crotch. She smiled to herself went she felt Yuzu's hands room around her cheeks and head as she caressed Yuzu's thighs with both her hands.

To Be Continued...