Chapter 9

"Mei, I called mom to inform her that we're going out and we don't know when we will be back," Yuzu told Mei while getting ready.
"Alright, are you done yet?"
"I'm almost done! 10 more minutes"
"*sigh* Okay but hurry up."

10 minutes passed and Yuzu came out of the room looking hot. Mei couldn't keep her eyes away from her and kept staring at the goddess in front of her. Yuzu blushed when she saw Mei in a cute outfit.
"-ei!"
"Mei! Are you listening?" Yuzu asked Mei.
"W-what did you say?" Mei asked nervously when she realized that she was staring at her.
"I said do you have everything we need? So that we can go."
"Yes, lets go."

Yuzu and Mei had both black outfits on to match a bit.

Yuzu had a casual streetwear pant on with a long sleeves crop and doctor martens shoes

Mei had a cute black skirt with a cute black blouse with a tie and also doctor martens shoes

'Yuzu, you're driving me crazy! I swear that there will be so many creeps staring at your body.' Mei gritted her teeth at the thought of Yuzu walking past creeps. 'Mei is so cute in my clothes~I just wanna kiss her already.' Yuzu thought and looked at Mei then noticed a creep making fotos of Mei's panties.

"What the hell are you doing? She's mine so back off and delete those pictures or I will call the cops on you!" Yuzu said sternly giving him a death glare and grabbed Mei to her side.
"I-I'm s-so s-sorry please, forgive m-me," the man said shaking and deleted the pictures he made.
"Mei come with me!" Yuzu and grabbed her to an empty ally.
Yuzu pushed her against a wall and grabbed her hand putting them above her head.
"Did he really take pictures of-"
"Yes, Mei he did! Ughh how can you let that happen?" Yuzu asked sternly. Mei was shocked at Yuzu's expression.
"I'm sorry alright? I won't let that happen again!"
"Ughh fine, I trust you. Just know that if this ever happens again I won't be the Yuzu you know!"
'Is she jealous?' Mei thought and looked Yuzu in the eye.
"I won't mind not being the Yuzu I know," Mei said with a smirk and Yuzu smirked back.
"You sure?" Yuzu asked and leaned closer to Mei's ear. "Because I will let you beg nonstop and we have school tommorow~" Yuzu whispered seductively in Mei's sensitive ear and kept breathing against it.
"mmm~Hahh~ A-alright. Lets get going" Mei said while blushing. She tried to get out of Yuzu's grip but failed.

"Anyways Mei, why did you want to go out?" Yuzu asked Mei as she pulled away from Mei giving her some space.
"Ooh, about that. I thought it would be useful to have a fake ID cart you know. Cause I wanted to take you somewhere." Mei said while rubbing her hands that hurt a bit from Yuzu's grip.
"Okey! Then lets go!" Yuzu said and grabbed Mei's hand then walked together to a store at the end of the city.
"Is this the store Mei?" She asked unsure.
"Yes, lets go in now."
They both walked in together still holding hands but they got startled when someone greeted them.
"Yuzu-onee-chan, what are you doing here at my friend's store?" Matsuri asked and walked toward Yuzu.
"M-Matsuri?! What are you doing here?" Yuzu asked nervously.
"My friends work here so I come here every day and hang out with them. What about you? WAIT IS THAT YOUR GIRLFR-?!" Yuzu put her index finger on Matsuri's mouth to shut her up.
"Shhhhhh, don't shout out loud! And yes please meet Mei Aihara, my girlfriend. Mei this is Matsuri, an old friend but I see her as my little sister." Yuzu introduced them to each other.
"I see... Anyways we came here to get some fake ID cards. This the right address right?" Mei asked Matsuri.
"Yes, please follow me. And Yuzu-onee I have a gift for you since you have a girlfriend" Matsuri smirked at Yuzu while Yuzu already knows what the gift could be.
'Please don't give sex stuff!!!"

After they got their fake ID, they bid goodbye and walked out of the store.
"Where are we going now, Mei?" Yuzu asked and clenched on Mei's arm.
"To a hotel but before that, I want to go to a ... sex shop," Mei said the last word in an attractive way which made Yuzu blush.
"W-why though? We have a house you know"
"I made a deal with you, didn't I? So please listen to what I'm doing" Mei said in her cold tone which sends Yuzu shivers.
"Y-yes"

When they got in a sex shop Mei would ask Yuzu if a toy was good or not and Yuzu on the other hand was embarrassed.
"The total is $107 but may I have your ID first," The cashier asked them.
They gave her the fake ID and got out of the store with a bag full of stuff.
"Uhm, M-mei wasn't it a bit too much. I mean it was $107." Yuzu asked still avoiding Mei's gaze and continued walking.
"No, not really actually. We're at the motel by the way." Yuzu looked up and blushed even more. It was a ... Love Motel.
"W-why here in all places?" Yuzu asked fidgeting her fingers.
"You will know soon. Yuu-chan~" Mei whispered seductively in Yuzu's ears which made the blond's heart flutter even more.

Once they got a room they went inside and looked around.
"It's quite nice here. Don't you think" Mei asked as she was preparing something in the bedroom.
"Y-yeah, where are you anyway- Are we going to use tho-"
"Yes my love~and I will be your little kitty while you be the beast~" Yuzu blushed but a quick smirk formed on her mouth.
"Someone is eager to lose their virginity huh~?" Yuzu then began to kiss Mei roughly but passionately at the same time.

To Be Continued...