Chapter 39

*knock* *knock* *knock* 

Mei stirred in her sleep hearing someone knocking on the bedroom door. 

She kept her eyes closed and searched for Yuzu with her arm and smiled when she felt the blonde next to her. 

When the knocking continued she groaned and slowly sat up on the bed while lazily rubbing her eyes, she looked at Yuzu and gave her a small peck on the cheek, and went to grab a bathrobe so she couldn't open the door.

*knock* *knock*

"Yeah, yeah coming!" she shouted and opened the door to be met with Harumin and Matsuri smiling at her. She looked confused at them "How did you know where I liv-"

"Morning to you too, prez" Harumin smiled.

"Yeah, morning Aihara" Matsuri grinned and went to walk in the room smirking.

Mei got to her sense and immediately closed the door before the pink haired girl could walk any further. "Don't you dare and walk in my room without my permission" she glared making Matsuri's smirk widen.

"Why? I thought I saw Yuzu-chan right there. I want to say hi" 

Mei rolled her eyes at her and gave Harumin a look to do something with her girlfriend.

"No Harumin, don't hush me" she turned her attention from Harumin to Mei, "You two sure had fun hm? All the clothes everywhere on the floor with a str-"

Mei blushed and put her hand on the girl's mouth providing her from talking. 

"That's not true!" Mei exclaimed while Harumin just chuckled at her. 

Matsuri went to continue teasing Mei when all the attention went to the door opening behind Mei, Mei's eyes widen.

"Mei, why weren't you laying next to me and why is it so noisy- oh..." Yuzu had opened the door and stood there... naked.

"Oh my God! You two did that!"

Mei and Yuzu blushed even more while Mei pushed Yuzu back into the room and closed the bedroom door on her before the two could see more. "Uhm, sorry guys but can you wait downstairs until we are dressed? The maid should be doing breakfast by now since it is still early to leave for work" She smiled shyly.

Harumin winked at her and dragged Matsuri with her shutting her from talking more. 

Mei sighed and opened the door to go and dress.

"Yuzu! Why were you naked!?"

Yuzu chuckled, "How was I supposed to know that they were here? I thought you were calling on the phone or something, sorry won't happen again" she smiled.

Mei playfully rolled her eyes and went to kiss those lips, "Don't worry, it was an accident. I am not mad Yuzu"

Yuzu smiled and kissed her one more time, "Alright then, we should get ready before that brat get more dirty thoughts about us"

-

"Morning Himeko!" Mei greeted once Yuzu had dropped her by the academy.

Himeko smiled at the girl that was in a too good mood.

"Oh, uhm... morning Meimei. You seem happy today?" she raised a brow.

"I am?"

"Mhm, did something happened? I mean last week I wasn't at school so I don't know if something happened you know"

Mei waved her hand at her, "No, no nothing really happened. Why?"

Himeko took a breath in and turned around so she could continue walking. 

"Well, you haven't been in a good mood for years. Did you and he... you know? I mean, he is a good looking man and seems to be good in be-"

Mei glared at her at the mention of him. 

When the curly haired girl felt draggers on her back, she gulped and shut up. 

"No Himeko, I told you for years I don't love him and hate him. So why are you mentioning him?"

"Oh, uhm nothing. I just thought so since your mood is too good. Might explaining?"

Mei sighed at her friend and opened the door to her office, "You wanna know why my mood WAS good? Well, maybe because my rapist and grandfather are in person now and I am free here in the academy. Or maybe because the love of my life had saved me from them and we are now together" 

Himeko stood there in shook, "T-tha-that blonde?! How did she... you two were over years ago and now you guys are back together, how?"

Mei ignored the women and sat down on her chair before staring somewhere other then Himeko so she could talk about Yuzu without having to deal with her face.

"Last week friday, when I was teaching my class. I heard gasps from the students when their attention went to the door, I was confused until I looked over" She smiled to her self remembering the unforgettable memory. "I saw her, standing there, with the sexy grin she have. All matured up and gorgeous, she looked so much better than I remember her... it was like I was falling for her all again"

Himeko's mouth hang open, Mei was never like this. Talking about love, or how a person made her feel.

"She stood there with handcuffs" Mei chuckled softly. "And just seeing that made me believe that she truly is my love, after 5 years she didn't lie when she told that I would always be in her life, that she would save me. And she did, she found a lawyer years ago, brought her dad's business back to life, just to get enough money to save me" she looked at Himeko. "Do you know how much that made my heart race, Himeko? I mean, I lost hope and thought that this was my life for ever, but look at me, I have her back. My children love her so much and she loves them more"

"So, you two are really back together?"

Mei nodded.

Himeko smiled at her, "So you two have slept together!"

Mei blushed furiously, "Oh my God Himeko! Where did that come from?!"

"So you did" she wiggled her eyebrows.

Mei groaned and buried her hands in her face from embrassement and mumbled a yes.

Himeko grinned and counted the days from Friday till today, "So that means you two slept together for, uhm... three days and you are that happy. You love her so much" 

Mei just waved with her hand showing her to leave. Himeko chuckled at her and left.

"God she is so embarrassing, just like what Matsuri did while we where eating" 

"Who is this girl that made your day so bright?~" A teacher asked smirking while leaning on the door frame.

Mei's attention went to the women standing by the door, "Oh uhm, K..." she smiled nervously.

K chuckled and closed the door behind her, "Details Aihara, I saw you and her last week" she winked.

To Be Continued...