Chapter 24

"God damn it Yuzu! I was close! And again you pull it out! Are you good?! Just, just untie me already and let me go, jeez" Mei was growing frustrated since Yuzu wouldn't let her cum for the fourth time.

"You want to be punished, sweetheart? Cause what did I tell you about this attitude? I mean, sure, I can untie but you will regret it" Yuzu smirked as she softly stroked Mei's clit. 

Mei opened her mouth but nothing came out.

"That's what I thought. Now lay back because the fun is about to begin, be ready baby" Yuzu chuckled as she buried her face into Mei's core and ate her up. 

Mei closed her eyes shut when she felt Yuzu suck hard on her clit and a loose moan escaped her mouth. 

Yuzu began pushing her long deep inside of her while sucking on her clit every here and there.

Mei's body began to shake since she was close and Yuzu only sped her moves.

"God! Fuck! Mmmmmm~Yuzu!~" Mei moaned hard and cum really hard inside Yuzu's mouth.

Yuzu locked eyes with Mei as she continued eating her up, Mei groaned and pushed her head further into the sheets feeling the extra pleasure in her sensitive area.

She pushed three fingers inside of her and Mei's hips trusted forward meeting the blond's movements. Yuzu got up, still trusting her fingers, and trailed kisses from her thighs up to her waist.

Mei moved her cuffed hand down to crass Yuzu's face but Yuzu jerked them to their place and pinned them there.

She smirked when she saw Mei's reaction and leaned down so that their lips brushed against each other, "Don't you dare and try to do something like that again, alright?" She whispered and Mei only whimpered when she felt the strap on stretch her inside open while the vibrator made contact with her already sensitive clit.

"mmmm~Y-yes master~"

Yuzu chuckled and sped her thrust really fast as she choked Mei and kissed her roughly, she instantly pushed her tongue and tasted her mouth and sucked on her lower lip hard as she stared into Mei violet's eyes that were full with lust before letting go of her mouth.

Mei moaned hard since her orgasm was close and groaned even harder when Yuzu begone hitting her g spot rapidly, she looked down and saw how Yuzu fucked her. "Y-yeah~! Right there! Aaaah~M-Master!~" She came, and Yuzu still continued thrusting making her moans really high.

"So Mei, who am I?" Yuzu smirked as she saw how confused Mei was beginning to look.

Mei's head felt dizzy as she looked to her left and right. She then looked in front of her and heard her girlfriend ask her the question. She looked a Yuzu confused, Mei, who is Mei? 

"Mei? Who is that Master?"

"Oh? You really did forget that name didn't you huh?" Yuzu loved how dumb she was getting, she really did make her forget her name.

Mei still looked at her confused and moaned hard when the movements increased and the grip around her neck tightened a bit,

"Oh, don't worry about that name too much baby. Just cum this last time before we rest, yeah?" 

Mei nodded her head before looking to her left and spotted the phone that was still filming them, which seems like they forget about it completely.

------

"God, you are so embarrassing! Stop with that now! It is not funny anymore" Mei pouted but couldn't help the small smile that formed on her lips.

"What? It's not my fault that you looked so confused about your name. Just accept the fact that I made you forget your name." Yuzu wiggled her eyebrows at her girlfriend who playfully slapped her shoulder.

Mei got out of the bed and grabbed her clothes that were everywhere in the room.

"What are you doing? I wanna cuddle more, hmp!" Yuzu pouted and crossed her arms around her chest.

Mei grinned at Yuzu's reaction and grabbed the blond's clothes before throwing them at her, "Come take a shower with me, baby" 

"hmm? Me taking a shower with you? Why?" Yuzu asked playfully as she got up and wrapped her arms around Mei's waist from behind.

"Why?" Mei turned around in Yuzu's embrace and wrapped her own arms around her neck as she leaned closer so that their noses barely touched. "Maybe I want to take advantage of you there?" 

Yuzu chuckled and kisses Mei slowly before burying her head in the crook of her girlfriend's neck, "I love you so much Mei, I mean what if your grandfather had planned something with your so called 'fiance' and took you away from me? I can't bear my life without you" Yuzu mumbled.

Mei softly burried her hand on the blond's hair before kissing it, "Don't worry about that, we will fight it together yeah? I love you so much Yuzu that I also can't bear living without you by my side. You are obviously stronger than me, I know that. And I know that you would fight for me." Mei tilted Yuzu's face so she could look her in the eyes before continuing, "If it happens, you will always be here" She mentioned to her heart and that made Yuzu cry.

"I know that Mei, but the problem is we are not as strong as them! Your grandfather would do anything to marry some pervert! I can't bear seeing you being used, raped, and unhappy! *sob*" 

Mei hugged her tightly as if she was going to disappear. "Yuzu, there is this thing I want to give you" She let go of the hug and grabbed something from her bag, "This teddy bear was a gift from my father when I was young, and it is everything to me. So please, take care of him" She shot her a sad smile, and Yuzu's sobs increased.

"Baby! I will *sob*" she gently grabbed the small teddy bear and creased its head softly before smiling, "Hi there, Anthoniko. I am going to take care of you while mama Mei has to deal with some stuff."

Mei's cheeks were a shade of pink at how cute Yuzu could be. She grabbed her hands and softly put Anthoniko on the desk before walking to the bathroom, "Now Yuzu, don't make me wait."

"Oh, I will not" Yuzu smiled as she whipped the tears with her other hand.

Once they got in, they made love again and washed each other's bodies before getting in their clothes.

To Be Continued...