Chapter 22

Giggles and laughter were heard from the two teenagers as they ran on the streets heading somewhere.

"*Giggle* We have fake IDS! Aaah!" Yuzu shouted as she dragged Mei into an alley. She checked if it was empty and pushed Mei into the wall and leaned closer to her face. "What do you plan to do with them?" She whispered.

Mei moaned softly from the feeling of Yuzu's hot breath against her sensitive ear. "mhm~ I wanted to go to a love motel with you" Yuzu leaned lower and buried her mouth on Mei's neck before sucking on the flesh.

She smirked and pulled away, "You wanted to go to a love motel?~ Then we need to buy some stuff from the store. You know like a sex store~"

Mei held into Yuzu and pecked her lips softly, "Of course." she said breathlessly as she dragged Yuzu to the nearest sex store she found. Yuzu smiled as she let Mei drag her.

After a minute walk, they found themselves in front of a store, Yuzu smirked when Mei dragged her inside. "Eager aren't we?" She teased.

They walked inside the store and stared at all the products that were in front of them. There was so much. Yuzu squealed in excitement and grabbed Mei's waist as she leaned closer from behind. "How about you go and sit there on that couch?~ I will choose the toys while you just wait. Alright?" Mei nodded and walked to the couch and sat on it.

Mei stared at her girlfriend as Yuzu was choosing the toys.

Yuzu walked around the store and found a bondage section with blindfolds and handcuffs. She walked into the section and chose some bondage. She grabbed two pairs of handcuffs and grabbed a blindfold. She tossed them into the basket and headed into another section.

In the other section, she found whips so she choose one.

She walked into a section with strap on's and vibrators. She grabbed some vibrators and two different kinds of a strap. One was a bit bigger than the other. She tossed them into the basket and headed to the other sections.

After she choose everything she needed she walked to the counter and signaled for Mei that she was done with everything.

"May I see your ID young lady?" The employer asked Yuzu softly. Yuzu showed her the fake ID and the lady smiled at her "The total would be $465 please" Yuzu bought them and grabbed Mei's hand before interwinding them together. "Have a goodnight!" The lady shouted before they left which earned a grin and a blush from the girls. Yuzu turned around before waving and headed to a direction which she assumed would be the direction to a love motel.

"So, Mei. You are suspiciously silent. What is going on inside that head of yours?" Yuzu asked as she leaned her head on Mei's shoulder.

Mei grabbed Yuzu's face and kissed her in front of everyone, which earned a blush from Yuzu before pulling Mei by her waist to deepen the kiss.

"I hope this answers your question~" Mei teased before becking Yuzu's lips one more time. She held Yuzu's hand and interwind them.

- - - - - - - - -

"Oh, my GODDD!! THIS IS SO COOOOOOL MEI!" Yuzu squealed when she saw the room in the love motel. "This bed is HUGE! I can fuck you on that is so many positions." Yuzu let go of the bag she held and turned around to see Mei in sexy lingerie. "W-wa? W-when did you buy that? It looks so hot on you, I can't" Yuzu was blushing really hard and walked up to Mei. "Have you ever forgotten your own name?" She asked as she held Mei from her waist. Mei shook her head softly as she stared into Yuzu's eyes. "Well, this would be your first time then~" She smirked and pushed Mei into the bed.

Mei landed on her elbows while Yuzu crawled up to her still smirking. Mei caressed Yuzu's cheek softly, "Fuck me, master. Let me forget my name. Use me as your toy, pet, or lave I don't care. Fuck me until you are satisfied. Until I can't stand on My own legs. Fuck me as if you hate me. Fuck me as if there is no tomorrow"

Yuzu pinned Mei's hands above her, "Oh I will baby~. I am going to grab the stuff I bought today so you better not move" Yuzu demanded.

Mei simply obeyed and stayed in that position until Yuzu was done.

Yuzu grabbed the handcuffs and cuffed Mei's hands that were above her head. "Hmm... Should I tie your ankles too?" She grabbed two pairs of bondage that were short and tied both her ankles. Each at the end of the bed causing her legs to spread open.

Yuzu got off the bed and stared at Mei, "Is this comfortable?" She asked softly. Mei nodded. "Alright then. You know our save word if you can't take it anymore." She grabbed a whip and reached it over Mei's stomach. Mei arched her back feeling the cold whip on her. Yuzu then slapped the whip hard on her waist.

"Uh~ Y-Yuzu~" Mei groaned a bit and Yuzu smirked. Seeing Mei give herself to her not caring what she is going to do to her body. Just the sight would make Yuzu cum before even doing something.

"You look sexy right now, you know that?~" Yuzu asked making Mei blush more. "And because of that, your master is going to pleasure you until you forget your own name. Understood?!"

"Y-yes master mhm~" Mei moaned as Yuzu slapped her one more time.

Yuzu looked at the toys and smirked. She grabbed a collar with a leash attached to it, cat ears and a butt plug that was formed into a tail.

Mei saw what Yuzu was grabbing and mentally screamed.
'She sees me as a cat?! Fuck I love her!'

Yuzu did the collar around her neck and the cat ears on her head. Then she grabbed the buttplug and raised Mei's tights a bit so that she can push the plug in her asshole. She grabbed lobe and poured on the plug before shoving it in her hole.

"Y-Yuzu~ mmm~" Mei moaned softly feeling it fill her hole. Yuzu grabbed a gagball and but it on her mouth.

"Well, look at you~" Yuzu said as she licked her lips. She shoved her hand into her pocket and grabbed her phone. "May I?" She asked as she set her phone in a corner where the two of them where visible in the screen. Mei looked at the phone then at Yuzu giving her a questionable look. Yuzu walked up to her and ungagged her. "Can I record this? pretty please?"

Mei hooked her cuffed hands behind Yuzu's neck and pushed her closer until their noses nearly brushed against each other. "And what if I say no?" She whispered.

"Then I won't record this, us"

"You have my blessing baby~" She then smirked and looked at the screen of the phone and giggled giving the screen and Yuzu sadictfull look. "Mhmm~f-fuck master~ Aah~ r-right there mmm~" She moaned with a smirk on.

Yuzu playfully pushed Mei back on the bed and giggled. "About that sexy moaning you were just now, how about we turn them into real once huh?~"

"Oh please! I can't wait until you make me forget my nam-mmph!" Yuzu didn't let her finish as she smirked and gagged Mei again.

Mei playfully glared at Yuzu for not letting her finish her sentence. And Yuzu inocenttly smiled at her before shoving a small vibrator in Mei's pussy.

"mmphh!" Mei arched her back a little feeling the pleasure storm in her body.

Yuzu unhooked Mei's lacy bra and begone sucking on her harden nipples, forgetting the camera that was recording them.

To Be Continued...