Chapter 19

Mei and Yuzu were at the pharmacy looking for the pills to stop her from getting pregnant.
"There they are!" Yuzu said and dragged Mei with her to the pills. She grabbed them and gave them to Mei to expect them.
"Y-yuzu, uhm can you please buy it for me? I will pay you back. It's just that I am embarrassed." Mei said nervously. 
Yuzu smiled at Mei and gave her a small kiss on the lips and whispered,
"You are so cute, baby. Don't worry about the money, You are not going to pay me back and I won't allow it"
Mei blushed and gave Yuzu's cheek a small kiss and then they both walked to the counter to pay for the pills.

After they were done they walked to Yuzu's apartment.
"Here Mei, you need to swallow one pill a day to make sure that the chances are smaller." Yuzu said as she gave Mei the pill and water.
"Are you sure? I-I don't want to get pregnant Yuzu, or at least yet." Mei said as she looked at the pill and mumbled the last part but Yuzu heard it.
"Hmm? What was that?~" Yuzu said playfully only to get Mei to blush.
"N-Nothing, now if I die from this pill it will be your fault!" Mei said as she hesitated before swallowing the pill and drank water right after.
"See, you didn't die from it. Now, where is my kiss?" Yuzu pouted as she stretched her arms out ready for a hug and kiss.
"Is that necessary?" Mei asked as she grabbed her glasses from her schoolbag ready to do some homework.
"You are such a meany, hmpp!" Yuzu pouted like a child.
Mei didn't answer back and began with her homework.
Yuzu smirked as she got an idea. She got some stuff from her closet, and then stripped herself naked and sat on the bed facing Mei's back.
She spread her legs wide open and teased her clit a bit as she imagined Mei licking her just to get hornier and wetter.

"A-aah~," Yuzu moaned softly.
Mei was confused and blushed a bit hearing such an erotic sound coming from Yuzu, so she turned around to see what was going on.
"Yuzu, what was that sou-" She blushed dark red when she saw Yuzu on the bed masturbating and looking at her with lust in her eyes while biting her lips in a sexy way.
"n-ngh~Aah~mmm~mei~" The blonde moaned when she saw Mei turn around to see what was going on.
"W-what are you doing?" Mei asked her as she tried to look away but failed since she was growing hot.
"M-masturbating~? mmm~"
"Yuzu cut it off! Y-your mother will be here at any time."
"N-no, hah~not until I get what I w-waaant a-aaha~" Yuzu said in between her moans and smiled innocently at Mei.
"What do you mean?" Mei asked and tried to put on a serious face but was hard to.
"F-fuck me~"
Mei blushed to the tip of her ears when she heard Yuzu say that and thought that she misunderstood.
"P-please, fuck me~ fuck me as hard as you can Mei, I want you to satisfy me and yourself ~."
Mei looked around the bedroom and saw a vibrator beside Yuzu. But that was not good enough to satisfy both of them so she went up to Yuzu and lifted her head up by placing two fingers on her chin to look at her adorable face and Yuzu only whimpered. 
A smirk formed on Mei's mouth when she saw how helpless and horny Yuzu really was at the moment and thought for a moment.
She licked Yuzu's lips and then bit hard on her lower lip.
"m-mhm~" Yuzu whimpered and Mei let go of Yuzu's lips then whispered,
"Did you know that you are hot and sexy? Because of that, I can't find some toy that will satisfy both of us here~ So how about we get some fake ID and buy toys to satisfy ourselves?~" Mei asked seductively and begone licking Yuzu's neck while Yuzu was still masturbating and blushing hard.
"h-haah~mei~ please, I don't care as long as we are going fuck ngh~ B-but can you make me cum?~" Yuzu asked and Mei gladly wanted that.

"Well, if you want to cum that bad...show me where the strap-on is." Yuzu immediately pointed at the closet and Mei got up to grab it. On her way back She stripped her skirt and panties to put the strap-on on.
"You sure Yuzu? Because I will fuck you really hard before we go out." Mei asked.
Yuzu got a small smirk since she loved Mei this way.
"mm~Hell Nah I care~"
"I see..." Mei placed the toy in front of Yuzu's pussy and grinned at it before thrusting hard in her hitting her g-spot right away and then stopped when she felt Yuzu's fingers on her face.
"a-Aaah!, mei~ you know you look really hot right now?~" Yuzu asked as she traced her finger on Mei's face with a smiling face as Mei begin thrusting hard and deep in her.
Mei found it sexy. 
'Oh my god Yuzu, smiling and moaning at the same time~ You are making me crazy.'

To Be Continued...