Chapter 10

Yuzu kissed Mei roughly but passionately at the same time. Mei blushed at Yuzu's actions but kissed back. After 6 seconds Yuzu pulled away and bit her neck hard leaving marks.
"Mhmm~aaahhh!~Y-Yuzu!~"
Yuzu began to undress Mei leaving her with her bra and panties. She was shocked at what Mei had on, her smirk only grew witch made Mei tremble a bit. Yuzu pushed Mei on the bed and made her sit on the edge of it.
"Hands behind your back!" Yuzu ordered sternly while grabbing handcuffs. Mei obeyed and did what she was told.
Yuzu cuffed Mei's hands and began to remove her bra. Mei trembled when she felt Yuzu's hand on her back unhooking her sexy bra and hid when Yuzu unhooked it.
"Mei why are hiding now? You were the one who told me to do it!" Yuzu said and made Mei look at her but got shocked when she saw small tears in her eyes.
"A-are you alright? Did I hurt yo-"
"No, you didn't hurt me. It's just I hate this scar on my chest and don't want you to look at it. It's ugly!"
"No Mei, it isn't. Not at all! You don't believe me? I will show you then." Yuzu said and began to kiss and suck on Mei's chest leaving hickeys.
"Y-yuzu~mmm hah~mmm!~ What are you doing~"Mei moaned softly while Yuzu kept leaving hickeys.
Yuzu looked up at Mei and whispered
"There is a mirror go and check your chest out"
Mei was confused but went to the mirror and blushed seeing herself handcuffed and only with panties on. Then she looked closer at her chest and blushed, even more, when she saw hickeys all over her chest which formed a heart shape.
"hehe, you're cute Mei when you blush like that~," Yuzu said and lifted Mei bridal style back to the bed. She began to strip herself naked and continued kissing Mei and her scar and her neck.

Yuzu grabbed her panties slipping it down and stared at Mei's dripping pussy.
"Open your legs wide!" She demanded and Mei only obeyed, even when she was embarrassed by Yuzu staring at her private part from close.
Yuzu grabbed two robes and tied each foot on the corner of the bed. Then grabbed a two-sided strap-on and put it on. Mei was shocked at what Yuzu did to her foot and her eyes widen when she saw Yuzu putting a strap-on on. It wasn't that big though, it was just 7,9 inches (20cm) because they are still virgins they bought a normal one.
"mhm~" Yuzu moaned softly while putting the strap on "Don't worry Mei, I will be gentle." Yuzu said and leaned her face closer to Mei's pussy and blew on it, which sent Mei shivers and excitement.
"hmm!~D-dont tease!~hah~" Mei moaned softly.
Yuzu looked at Mei and blushed seeing Mei's expressions. It was turning her on.
"Then beg~," Yuzu said attractively which made Mei blush even more.
"H-huh? What do you me-"
"Beg and I will stop teasing~," Yuzu said and continued blowing.
"mhm~P-please stop teasing a-and hah~ fuck me a-already mgh~" Mei begged softly.
"hmm? I didn't hear you~" Yuzu teased even more and began licking her pussy lips.
"Please! F-fuck me already~ haaah~ and m-mark me even more!~" She begged louder.
"hehe, alright then. You sure want me to fuck you that bad?" Yuzu said while licking her lips seductively and insert the whole strap inside Mei.
"AAAAAHHHHHH!~I-IT HURTTTTSSSS~ HAAH~YUZU!~FUCK!~" Mei moaned out loud when she felt the whole strap in her.
"Master, call me Master. hmm~" Yuzu moaned softly while slowly thrusting inside of her.
"haaah~yesss~please f-faster~masterrr~" Mei moaned.
Yuzu obeyed and began to thrust faster and deeper. Mei arched her back in pleasure and moaned louder.
'mmm~w-why does it feel soooo good hah~even though it hurts?! I like i-it mgh~ aah!~' Mei thought.
"M-mei haah~" Yuzu moaned softly while thrusting hard in her and leaned closer to her ear licking it.
"M-master! mgh~aah!~f-fuck!~I-Im closeee!~" Mei begone to feel her climax build up.
"I didn't give you permission to cum soo you're not allowed to~" Yuzu said and thrusted deeper in Mei.
"P-please m-master~aaah!~I-I will do a-anything mgh~ to let me c-cum haah!~" Mei pleaded.
"I will let you cum if ... " Yuzu said and stopped thrusting then whispered in her ear, "You touche yourself for me~" Mei's face redded even more when she heard Yuzu.
"I-I will but please master I beg you~Let me cum!" Mei begged her and Yuzu smirked at her then bit on her boobs hard and thrusted one last time really hard in Mei.
"AAAAAAAAH!!F-FUCK! ~M-MASTER!~I'M C-CUMMINGGGGGG!~" Mei moaned loud and came squirting her juice on the strap.
Yuzu pulled the strap out and looked at Mei's cum while panting softly. She buried her face in Mei's pussy and licked her clean.
"W-what are you doi-mhm~Y-Yuzu~"
"hmm~Didn't I say to call me master? You taste sweet by the way ... Mei-chan~" Yuzu said and whispered the last part seductively.
"Now Mei, touch yourself for me~"
"How am I supposed to when my hands are cuffed?!"
"Sit and I will uncuff them." Yuzu said
Mei sat up and waited for Yuzu to uncuff her. While Yuzu was uncuffing her she got an idea and smirked. Then looked for a blindfold and a ballgag.
When Yuzu uncuffed her Mei grabbed the blindfold and put it on Yuzu.

"M-Mei?! Why did you blindfold me?" Yuzu asked surprised. 'Wait don't tell me she is going to fuck me!' Yuzu thought than felt something cold sliding on her tights.
"Mei! Please talk to me! What are you going to do with m-mhppp" Mei put a ballgag in Yuzu's mouth not letting her continue talking.
"It's my turn to take your virginity don't you think?~" Mei whispered seductively then cuffed Yuzu and pinned her down on to bed.

To Be Continued...