Chapter 53

"I still can't believe you really adopted it for me" Mei said hugging Yuzu tightly. Yuzu smiled and hugged her back.

They were now at a store that sells stuff for wild animals.

Breaking the hug, Yuzu intertwined their fingers as she pushed the shopping cart with the other. Mei couldn't stop staring at her girlfriend as they walked. "I love your jawline" she mumbled as she traced her finger on it making Yuzu feel electricities run through her body at the touch.

"You do?" she questioned.

Still staring at the woman, Mei hummed and leaned into her jaw so she could pepper soft kisses on it. "I love how your skin feels against my lips" she licked the jawline only to be stopped by a fluting of someone. She groaned knowing who it is and rested her head on Yuzu's shoulder.

Yuzu chuckled at her and turned her head around to be met with Matsuri. "Onee-chan, I saw something really hot" the woman smirked. Yuzu held Mei by her waist as she kissed her temple softly. "What are you guys doing here anyway?" she asked.

"Well, we have an animal waiting for us to take them home" Yuzu smiled.

Matsuri frowned her brows as she made her way to them. "How is that possible? Here, at my job we have things for wild animals" She peeked into their shopping cart, "A bear? Wait, don't tell me you are going to be having a bear..." She looked at Yuzu hoping she was joking but Yuzu kept her smile on.

Mei looked to her side and smiled at Matsuri, "We are, he is also coming today when we have everything done for his big cage"

Matsuri still couldn't believe the couple, "Well, if he 'accidentally' kills one of you guys I won't be there to help you out... I'll run!" Yuzu laughed at her as she patted her shoulder.

"Don't worry about that, we made a deal with the police. Once he gets old and dangerous, they'll take him to the wild and let him be free. I just couldn't say no to this beauty next to me" Mei blushed at that.

-

"Aunt Ume! Mommy has a bear!" Akino exclaimed as she ran to them wanting to pet him, but Yuzu stopped her making the small girl frown.

"First, you two have to wash your hands and be careful... like really careful" Yuzu said softly. Akino nodded and grabbed Hito with her so they could go and wash their hands.

Chuckling, they headed to the backyard with Ume following them. They talked until the kids came back and begone playing with the bear.

Some time passed and Yuzu was getting bored since all the attention went to the bear, Mei named him after her teddy, Anthoniko.

"Mei, isn't it getting late? Hito and Akino have school tomorrow and we have work" Yuzu said standing up from the ground. She heard the kids whine making her chuckle. Mei got up so she could bring the kids to their room and sleep.

"I'll get you home tomorrow if you want mama" Yuzu said softly.

"No honey, no need for that. You two go to sleep so you could wake up early, I'll stay for another week if you don't mind" This made Yuzu smile.

"Stay as long as you want, goodnight"

"Goodnight"

-

"Yuzu?" Mei shifted in the bed so she could take a better look at Yuzu, "You alright? You seem a bit down"

Yuzu smiled weakly, "I'm perfect, I just wanted attention from you since Anthoniko had it all" Mei giggled making Yuzu's heart flutter as she grinned, "What?" Tracing her fingers on the blonde's cheek, Mei kept her smile on and got on top of her girlfriend. Her hair slightly falling.

"Are you jealous of a bear?" she smirked.

Yuzu scoffed and looked to the side before looking back at Mei. "I'm not" she said sternly.

Mei chuckled and leaned down to capture those lips within hers, she slowly traced her tongue on Yuzu's lower lip asking for entrance which she accepted, "Mmhm~"

Yuzu smiled in the kiss as she heard Mei moan. She softly roamed her hands around Mei's back before going up to her bra and slowly unclasping it. Mei, doing the same, she grinned before breaking the kiss, "I want to play" she whispered.

Yuzu smirked and rolled themselves over so she was top, "You do?" nodding mei smiled as she hummed, "Well... my mother's room is the closed one to the room, so she might see us walk there"

Mei just shrugged and got out of bed, "If she might see us, we can just wear a bathrobe"

Doing that, they walked to the room slowly since Yuzu's mother's door was slightly open. Once they got there, they giggled as Mei grabbed Yuzu's hands and opened the door for them to walk inside, forgetting to close the door behind them.

"So, what are we going to play today?" Yuzu asked as she took Mei's robe off.

"Hmm, how about we make a sex tape? Both of our faces on it too if you don't mind" the raven haired said as she too took Yuzu's robe off.

Yuzu thought about it for a minute and nodded, "But only on one condition" she smirked, Mei raised a brow, "You have to ride my strap until you cum, and after that you choose what I do"

"Why not" Mei smirked back.

As Yuzu headed to look for the toys while Mei grabbed a harness for the both of them, cat ears and a blindfold for herself.

Yuzu got a small vibrator and a two sided strap. Putting it on, she moaned softly before adjusting the strings around her thighs and making her way to Mei who was putting her harness on. She put hers on before placing the cat ears on Mei's head and smiled at her, "You look hot by the way, kitty" Mei chuckled and grabbed the camera that Yuzu had already in the room.

"Yuzu, where is the stick that I can use for the camera?"

"No need for that, I can hold it while I dominate you and once we switch roles, you get the camera" Mei nodded and grinned when she felt Yuzu hug her from behind before putting the blind fold on her, "The fun is about to begin baby" Yuzu whispered and began sucking on Mei's neck.

To Be Continued...

A/N

Hey guys, sorry for the late update. I had a wifi problem at home for a couple of weeks and once we got our wifi back I got busy with school and work 😩 and when it got less I got sick 😕

Sorry once again for the late update and I hope you still enjoy my stories ☺️

Bey bey xx