Chapter 45

The sun shrimped through the curtains making the two beautiful women stir in their sleep.

Today was Saturday, Yuzu should be home today but Mei and the kids convinced her to stay for the night and they will sleepover at Yuzu's.

"mmm" Yuzu mumbled and hugged Mei tighter.

Mei slowly opened her eyes and smiled to herself, she tangled her legs with Yuzu making the blonde smile too.

"Morning" Yuzu giggled once she opened her eyes.

"Morning to you too" Mei chuckled and rolled to her back.

Yuzu kept her smile on and sat up, leaning her back on the headboard.

"What are you smiling at?" 

"Well, you are finally meeting your parents today. My beautiful angel is coming with me today with her two little babies. AND I can't believe that you are going to move some stuff in with you" Yuzu grinned.

Mei blushed slightly and adjusted her naked body on the bed to take a better look at Yuzu.

"And that made your day so bright?" she grinned asking.

Yuzu scoffed, "Of course! And I am going to spend some time alone with Hito and Akino in the mall while you shop with your parents. Plus, we have the playroom" she wiggled her brows.

Mei sat up and slapped her playfully, "You act like a child and it's so adorable, I swear"

Yuzu chuckled and let Mei sit on her lap. "You find me adorable?"

Mei hummed while looking at the woman's lips. 

Yuzu grinned noticing it and grabbed Mei's chin making her look up at her. "What is going on in that dirty mind of yours?" she teased.

Mei gulped and tried to get out of Yuzu's grip, but of course, Yuzu didn't let her go. She raised a brow and hummed.

Mei sighed, "I was thinking about how soft your lips feel and how beautiful they lo- mmhmm~"

Yuzu didn't let her finish and captured those lips. They both grinned into the kiss but were interrupted by the door opening. 

Mei jumped slightly and looked behind her to see Hito and Akino smiling while running up to them.

She grabbed the sheets and covered their bodies while smiling back at the two.

Hito and Akino jumped on the bed and Hito was about to push the sheets away but Yuzu stopped him.

"Nu-uh, we need to dress first baby boy. And you two should too because we are going to the mall!" the two cheered. "Now go and dress up, wait for us downstairs until we are done"

"Bye mama! Bye mommy"

"Bye mommy! Bye mam- Uhm bye Zuzu" Akino said and ranaway.

Yuzu sat there in shock, "S-she did not just..."

Mei grinned and hugged her, "See, she just needed time"

Yuzu smiled at her and stood up, she threw the giggling Mei over her shoulder and headed to the shower. 

"YUZU!!" she giggled. Mei begone to squirm but Yuzu slapped her ass making her stop immediately and glare at the girl, "What was that for?!"

Yuzu chuckled and locked the bathroom door. She sat Mei on the ground. Mei took a deep breath in and begone punching Yuzu's chest not hard making Yuzu's grin grow. 

"You are cute Mei"

Mei scoffed.

Yuzu giggled and attacked her lips, Mei responded in no time and they began walking to the shower. Not breaking the kiss, Yuzu turned the cold water on accidentally making them yelp.