Chapter 14

'mmm~I-I wanna come! haaaah~mmmmm~mei where ar-' Yuzu thoughts were interrupted by Mei moaning softly.
"mmm~"
'D-don't tell me mgh~that M-mei was here the whole time watching me! aaah~was she m-moaning?' M-maybe I am hear-ngh~ things.'
Mei sat on the bed with her legs spread open, masturbating at the sexy sight of Yuzu.
'S-shit, if I haah~don't stop I might c-cum and ngh~ then she will know that I was h-here the whole time.' Mei stopped with masturbating and slowly got up. She walked to Yuzu and looked at her from close up.
'Adorable~'
Mei removed the piece of clothing of her mouth, so she ungagged her.
"ahhhhhhhhh~M-Mei? I mean m-master?~ mhhhhhm~" Yuzu moaned still blindfolded.
Mei was sitting on the floor next to Yuzu.
"I'm right here~" Mei answered and licked Yuzu's lips.
"mmmm~I-I wanna cooome~ haaaah~"
"hmmm? Let me think about it." Mei said then giggled. "Uhm, *giggle* no." She said teasingly.
"B-but I mhmmm~ can't hold b-baaaaack~aaaaah~haaah~"
"Then beg~," Mei said seductively.
Yuzu gulped, "W-whaaat~mhmm~"
"Alright, then I won't let you cum." Mei said and bit Yuzu's bottom lip softly with a grin on her mouth.
"M-mei- I mean m-maaaster~hmmmm~Please let me c-cummm~aaaah~" Yuzu begged.
"I haven't heard you~" she teased even more.
"P-please~maaasterrrr~ I beg youuuu~" Yuzu begged even more.
'So cute~'
"*giggle* Alright I will let you cum, but let me help you with it~"
"W-what do you mea-AAAAAHHHNNNNNNN~HAAAAAAH~AAAAAAAH F-FUCK" Yuzu moaned out loud as Mei was now trusting the vibrator in and out hard while it was still vibrating.
Mei blushed at Yuzu's voice and continued. "You like it like this hmm?~ What a naughty girl you are~" Mei said while still thrusting hard and deep. She then buried her face in Yuzu's neck and *bite* 
"AAAAH~M-MEIII~" Yuzu pouted while moaning.

"Didn't I tell you to call me master?" Mei said and thrust the vibrator harder and deeper in her.
"M-MMMAAAAAAAASTEEEEEEERRRRR~AAAAAAAH~I-I'M SOOORRYYY~MMMMMHHM~" Yuzu apolized.
"I-I'MMMM CLOOOOSEEEE~ AAAAAAAAAAAAH~" Yuzu moaned out loud and came.
Mei turned the vibrator off and pulled it out, which let yuzu to twitch a bit.
Mei looked at the vibrator that was covered in cum then at Yuzu's soaked pussy.
'mmm~Deliciouse' Mei licked her lips and stared at the dripping pussy.
'Shit this is so embarrassing. I can't see a thing right now but I can feel her staring at me' Yuzu was emberassed.
Mei began to lean closer to her pussy. She sticked her tongue out to lick Yuzu clean but then she heard voices from the trees.
She took the blindfold of Yuzu and uncuffed (or took the piece of clothing off) Then untied her.
"Mei wh-" Mei didn't let Yuzu finish her sentence by placing her hand on her mouth. She put her index finger on her own mouth letting Yuzu be quiet.

"Mei what are you doing?" Yuzu whispered asked.
"shhh, I heard a voice from the trees" Mei whispered back.
They both walked slowly to the tree and gasped at the sight.
There sat Amamiya-sensei stroking his 3-inch dick while looking at his phone.
"Ohhhhh god~ I cant wait to feel them in s-side of meee~hmmm~" They heard them moan.
"Oh.my.god. Mei! W-were is my phone?!" Yuzu asked as she looked for it.
"Huh, why? Can't you see that pervert and his words?" Mei said sarcastically.
"Exactly! I am going to take some videos and pictures of that pervert and expose him!" Yuzu said with a peace sign.
Mei hesitated at Yuzu's idea but let her do it.

"Ooooooh, this is going to be fun~," Yuzu said and began the video.
Amamiya didn't bother to look back at the window while watching the video he took about those two lovers. 
Mei watched Yuzu taking that video and felt a bit jealous for her to see someone other than her naked.
She walked to her and hugged her from behind then nuzzled her neck.
Yuzu on the other hand blushed dark red and rested her head on Mei's.

3 minutes had passed and Yuzu had ended the video then made some random photos of that creep.
When she was done, she closed the curtains and turned around to face Mei.
She hugged her and kissed her neck.
"I am so happy that you took my virginity Mei, Maybe I broke my hymen with a toy weeks ago. But this was more amazing! I fucking love you, since we were kids. I never liked the idea of two women dating, but when I was with you it feels right."She said and pulled Mei down on the bed.
"Mei, this feeling would never betray you. I would rather die than hate you." Yuzu joked and leaned closer to Mei and kissed her passionately.
Mei blushed deeply then melted into the kiss and kissed back. She pushed Yuzu closer to her while asking for entrance. Yuzu opened her mouth for her letting her in, then sucked on Mei's tongue. They began to fight for dominance and Yuzu won it.
After 5 minutes of making out, they parted away from each other with strand saliva. They locked eyes and stared deeply into each other eyes.
Yuzu chubbed Mei's cheeks hard and licked Mei's lips then bit hard on her lower than a bit softer on her higher lips.
"mmm~" Mei whimpered softly while blushing.

Yuzu then sat on Mei's stomach and then again, she leaned closer to her. She leaned to her sensitive ear and whispered Seductively,
"I had fun minutes ago...Sooo, it is your turn sweetheart. I will claim you as mine and take your viginaty~" Yuzu nippled on Mei's ears and licked it. 
Mei squirmed a bit but also loved this side of Yuzu.
"I will be a beast~" Yuzu continued.

'God! Please let her be easy on me' Mei wined in her thoughts and her eyes widened seeing Yuzu creep down to her private area.
"W-what are yo-Aahnn~" Mei moaned softly as Yuzu had pulled her panties down and was now licking her clit. Yuzu didn't wait and pushed 2 fingers inside of her. "AAAAH~ Y-YUZUU!~" Mei moaned a bit louder and arched her back in pleasure. "Have fun Mei~I will make you scream mei name out~" Yuzu said seductively with a smirk on her face while thrusting faster and deeper. "Sshhiiiiiiiiit~mmmmhm~"

To Be Continued...