Chapter 42

It's already been a week since Yuzu slept at Mei's house, which means that Yuzu is going to sleep back in her mansion.

The relationship between the two has improved in those days, understanding each other a little more and the love only grew each day. The children, especially Akino are finding Yuzu much more as a mama.

Right now, Yuzu was heading to the Aihara Academy since she wanted to see Mei. She let Kira and Harumin in charge for the rest of the day. 

Knocking on the chairwoman's door, Yuzu grinned and entered with two boxes in her hands.

"Guess what came in today!" 

Mei smiled at the voice of her girlfriend. Removing her glasses, she looked up to be met with the gorgeous emerald greens. "What came in?"

"Well," Yuzu walked up to her -not before locking the door ofc- and put the two boxes on the woman's desk, "Why don't you open them yourself?"

Mei grinned at her. Setting her papers down, she stood up and walked around the desk to open up the boxes. 

"Oh my God, you really did order them!" Mei squealed while opening the boxes.

"Why wouldn't I? As I said, anything for you beautiful" Yuzu said smiling while wrapping her arms around Mei from behind.

Still smiling, Mei opened first the polaroid and took the camera out admiring it. 

"Oh! And the extra accessories are in the car, so once I get you home today, I can help you set up the camera before I have to leave" 

Mei furrowed her brows and turned around, "Do You really have to leave tough? You know you can stay longer" 

"Of course I know that, but I also need to you know. Why don't you come and sleep over? and maybe we can... you know" Yuzu wiggled her brows making Mei chuckle at her.

"you horny freak" Mei giggled.

"What? Not my problem you don't have a playroom other than the childrens one" The blonde pouted.

"Alright, but I need to talk with Hito and Akino about that. The maid should take that time off or she would be all alone there"

"I don't mind waiting, as long as I am not leaving you" Cupping the other woman's face, Yuzu captured those lips for a short but loving kiss. After breaking the contact, Yuzu slapped Mei's ass cheeks playfully. "Alright then kitty, you need to stop working for today"

Mei glared at her, grabbing her things, she ignored Yuzu and walked out the door waiting for her to follow so she can lock the door.

"Oh come one Mei, I know you liked that" Yuzu smirked.

Mei rolled her eyes but blushed to see K grinning at them.

"How long have you been spying on us?!" she whispered yelled at the woman who stood by the office door.

"Uhm, long enough to hear everything from the start?" she smirked.

Yuzu chuckled at Mei's reaction.

"Come on Mei, I know you two are into that stuff. I heard stuff about *ahem* playroom" she whispered the last word. 

Mei was so red, she scoffed at them and walked ahead of Yuzu. 

"Oh and Mei! Don't get me wrong but I know you are a switch!" K yelled making Yuzu snicker at her before running up to Mei.

"Don't be like that" Yuzu chuckled and took the boxes from her girlfriend.

"Shut up alright?"

"You are so cute when you are mad" she begone to tickle Mei by her waist making Mei squirm.

"Stooop, it's not funny" Mei tried to keep a straight face but of course, failed and begone to giggle.

"Why are you giggling then huh?" Yuzu looked to the side and spotted the backyard door, which send bad memories to her from the past.

The giggling soon died when Yuzu stopped tickling the girl.

"Zu?"

"Yuzu?"

"Yuzu!"

"Huh? Yeah, whats wrong Mei?" 

Mei wrapped her arms around the woman's waist to take a good look at her face. 

"Are you alright? You suddenly stopped and spaced out" Mei said worriedly while examining Yuzu's face.

"Oh don't worry, it's nothing really. Now, lets head to your house and ask the kids about sleeping over" Yuzu forced a smile, trying to assure Mei that there was nothing to be worried about.

Mei raised a brow and looked to the side to see what Yuzu was looking at and froze in place. That one place, the place that was her nightmare, the place she didn't dare looking at was now in front of her, the place he would rape her in.

It became to be difficult to breathe for Mei while her body began to tremble. 

Yuzu noticed Mei's action and set the boxes near her on the ground so she could take a hold of Mei's hands.

While trying to hold them, Mei gasped and slapped Yuzu's hands away. Realizing what she just did, she began to tear up.

"Hey, its alright, its alright. " Yuzu said softly and tried to grab Mei's trembling hands again. Thankfully, Mei didn't slap them away. "Take a deep breath in, I am gonna count to three alright? One, two, three" Slowly Mei took a deep breath in and out with Yuzu. "You are doing good baby. Alright, one, two, three" Doing the same again for a couple of times, Mei's breathing became even but the girl was still trembling.

Looking around, Yuzu spotted K coming down the stairs, calling for the woman, she asked if she could bring a glass of water for Mei to calm down.

"What is going on?" K asked in a whisper once she was back with a glass of water.

"I guess I may know why but now is not the time K" Yuzu said honestly and thanked K for the glass of water. Grabbing Mei's trembling chin softly, she motioned for Mei to open her mouth so she could help her with drinking the glass of water. "You better baby?" she softly caressed her cheek.

Taking in a shaky breath, Mei looked up with her ruined mascara and nodded slowly before looking to the side to see her best friend looking at her with concern.

"Um, I am gonna head back and continue my work. Right now you need Yuzu. If you need anything Mei, just text or call me alright" K said softly giving the two some space. 

Yuzu smiled at K before leaving and felt Mei squeeze her hand.

Looking back at the woman Yuzu smiled softly at her and whipped the tears away, "Do you wanna talk about it?" 

Mei shrugged and let Yuzu lead her to a nearby classroom -with the boxes ofc- so no one else sees her in this state.

Setting Mei on the teacher's desk, Yuzu stood between Mei's legs while grabbing her face with her hands. "Hey, are you sure you are okay?"

"I don't know Zu" Mei mumbled and the tears came back down. "T-that place, h-he would rap- *sob*" and she broke down, Yuzu wrapped her arms around the younger woman and tried calming her down.

"Oh baby" Yuzu felt her own eyes sting, whipping Mei's tears again, she listened to her.

To Be Continued...